• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Announcements

• Peter

App Available on Android Now   08/16/2016

Commanders, the Android Official Version has released, please go to Google Play to get it. To those commanders who participated the open beta, you can continue your previous progress in the official version. More info, please check the specific post.
Manson1975

New BUG after Maintenance & Update on July 4th

44 posts in this topic

Kenapa waktu maintenace lama yaa, dan harus update menggunakan data yang besar...?

What would be better is if they put a message in BF chat on all servers that started 30min prior and then repeated every 5 min till shutdown. Similar to the one you get before the server shuts down at the end of the map. "The map will be closing in 2 Min" this would be the best way to ensure good communication is had by all that are online. This in  bf chat on all sever and still send the announcement but the red dot needs to actually work to show us that it's there. 

I swear they did when I first started playing. Got one 1 hr before, 30min, 15min, 5min.

On a separate note, for anyone eyeing the forums, it's back up.

Game is back online guys.

Every maintaince update players complain about announcement, why dont you embed a maintenance timer to the game, so instead of anouncing by mails you can set the timer so anyone active will not miss the information.

I can't update. When I click the update it takes me to App Store but ther is nothing to click on? Any ideas?

Neither can i....update changes to appstore, appstore update starts app....

I can not update. Main screen says update. You press that and you go to App Store and it says open. Vicious cycle 

Every maintaince update players complain about announcement, why dont you embed a maintenance timer to the game, so instead of anouncing by mails you can set the timer so anyone active will not miss the information.

A maintenance timer is an amazing idea! Love it!

side note: on the chat, the send and cancel buttons are in Arabic...

Um the armament bug got worse because my stugs supposed to be 50% off but instead it didn't got any discount to make them

I am in agreement with the need to rethink the way announcements are done... I personally do not get the notification about maintenance unless i leave my Bf. While i have not lost any troops yet from shutdowns... i have come close a few time... those times there were players getting on bf chat and letting us know. I agree that we should remember to check but there needs to be better notices on it. Done with my two cents now... Good Hunting ppl

Is the game still down? I cannot login or even update the game. I am not in a battlefield as I am on vacation, but i really would like to keep my research going.. could I get an ETA when the update will be finished?

Ok who broke the game? Server has gone down again!

Ok who broke the game? Server has gone down again!

Are you in the game now?

It was mentioned above, but now seeing Arabic script in chat screens? Settings are English and this only occurred after the maintenance was completed 

They are in your city 925.

Legend 

Are you in the game now?

Yeah all fine after the last maintenance and got my airforce back thank you.

However ive just launched another attack with 25+ airforce and 40+ ground units and you start another maintenance!! Its in the bronze cup match. Can someone atleast put my units back to the capital please?

For Apple phone users....the need for game update after a maintenance change is kind of confusing...went you hit the WW update button displayed, it takes you to the App Store and displays a window for the WW game...you need to ignore this and go to the App Store update screen for all your apps (which is an option on bottom of App Store application)...once there, you will see which apps need updating, with WW listed.

Confused me the first time I saw this too!

As regards the maintenance announcements and notifications.....I believe that the game developers should hold themselves to higher performance standards for the playing community, such as:

A) Maintenace events should be planned far in the future, so that announcements can be published days in advance...while some folks might still miss the announcements, this should minimize complaining!

B) Maintence events seem to produce new bugs far too often, creating the need for additional semi-emergency maintence events.  This implies that the developer's testing procedures and standards are too low for releases.

C) Centralized publication of a historical list of maintenance events (dates and brief description) would help to create a standard for the developers.   How often are events occurring?  How often are they fixing bugs versus introducing game improvements?

D) Centralized publication of a list game bugs/glitches that have been recognized and accepted as needing fixes.  Developers enjoy the benefits of this forum for free information on game problems/improvements.   It would be nice if they would meet the player community halfway, by recognizing and committing to fixes, even if no timing was given.

Thank you for considering these improvements!

As regards the maintenance announcements and notifications.....I believe that the game developers should hold themselves to higher performance standards for the playing community, such as:

A) Maintenace events should be planned far in the future, so that announcements can be published days in advance...while some folks might still miss the announcements, this should minimize complaining!

B) Maintence events seem to produce new bugs far too often, creating the need for additional semi-emergency maintence events.  This implies that the developer's testing procedures and standards are too low for releases.

C) Centralized publication of a historical list of maintenance events (dates and brief description) would help to create a standard for the developers.   How often are events occurring?  How often are they fixing bugs versus introducing game improvements?

D) Centralized publication of a list game bugs/glitches that have been recognized and accepted as needing fixes.  Developers enjoy the benefits of this forum for free information on game problems/improvements.   It would be nice if they would meet the player community halfway, by recognizing and committing to fixes, even if no timing was given.

Thank you for considering these improvements!

Well said, completely agree.