World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Bomber bug

Paxtonia

I've noticed that when dispatching bombers to a target a few odd things happen.

When the bombers get to the target, one or more will zip away to another spot on the map.  If I reselect that bomber and reassign it back to the target, it moves back to the rest of the fleet of bombers .

Bombers don't like being reassigned to different targets after the initial target is destroyed, like from armor tanks then to sniper tower

• 2 weeks later...

PEter, I have seen this problem often, as have others in our league.   When the planes are graphically shown all over the map during an attack, are they actually still damaging the original target?

I have experimented during these situations...performing a move command to all bombers will have the strays slowly fly back to the target...on the other hand, executing an attack command to all bombers has the strays immediately fly to the target and show them bombing again...I have taken this to mean that they may have been bombing/damaging the original target all along, just being displayed graphically flying elsewhere.   is this correct?

PEter, I have seen this problem often, as have others in our league.   When the planes are graphically shown all over the map during an attack, are they actually still damaging the original target?

I have experimented during these situations...performing a move command to all bombers will have the strays slowly fly back to the target...on the other hand, executing an attack command to all bombers has the strays immediately fly to the target and show them bombing again...I have taken this to mean that they may have been bombing/damaging the original target all along, just being displayed graphically flying elsewhere.   is this correct?

Yeah, that's correct. It's just a graphic problem. The bombers were attacking the original target.