World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ideas for new packs and commanders

Wizard

I play a lot of games and I have noticed a lot of sales techniques in games for packs... I hope some of these ideas get recognized in Worldwarfare .

$.99 cent packs for armaments and packs ...up to $2.00 for high level armaments.

Rebel tanks giving more substantial rewards... options include diamonds, gold, armaments. Rebel tanks can be colored  during events to substantiate easy/ hard targets.

More variety in $5.00  and $9.00 packs giving access  to special armaments, commanders, league armaments.. and défensive equipment.

More gold and diamonds being offered in packs in general.

Any more ideas are great!! Leave a comment below.

• 1 month later...
On 6/28/2017 at 11:10 AM, Wizard said:

I play a lot of games and I have noticed a lot of sales techniques in games for packs... I hope some of these ideas get recognized in Worldwarfare .

$.99 cent packs for armaments and packs ...up to $2.00 for high level armaments.

Rebel tanks giving more substantial rewards... options include diamonds, gold, armaments. Rebel tanks can be colored  during events to substantiate easy/ hard targets.

More variety in $5.00  and $9.00 packs giving access  to special armaments, commanders, league armaments.. and défensive equipment.

More gold and diamonds being offered in packs in general.

Any more ideas are great!! Leave a comment below.

3 hours ago, Ronin88 said:

Hey, Wizard!  These are some interesting ideas.  What kind of armaments would you like to see in those packs?

I strongly disagree that in game armaments should be sold. In fact, i have, and still am an advocate of the motorized infantry being a level 1 League City armament instead of exclusively purchased through the commerce center.

This game is not currently p2w imo but armaments for cash would change that. The current supply pack already does that and in my mind thats borderline.