World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Class Tech Introduction

Guest Manson1975

I believe it would be better if instead of all the upgrades accumulating cost and time together. They all had their own cont and time to upgrade them. Over time it will become too costly before even getting to tier 2. It will already be too costly and long before I get the 3rd and 4th upgrades not theirs but upgrades. With only 3 upgrades it already take 3 hours. Please change it so that it doesn't become so impossible to upgrade. 

• Upvote 2

For the class tech tree, I do not think it's a good Idea to be able to use it in the main menu. I think you can only access it in the battlefield. It also resets every battlefield you go to, this is just to prevent people who GEM their way to gain an advantage. Lower the amount of time it takes, especially when you are in a 7 day battlefield. This is a great update, but another terrible way people can pay to win.

Completely disagree. Like research these are account based. We already have generals who reset every bf. 

I believe it would be better if instead of all the upgrades accumulating cost and time together. They all had their own cont and time to upgrade them. Over time it will become too costly before even getting to tier 2. It will already be too costly and long before I get the 3rd and 4th upgrades not theirs but upgrades. With only 3 upgrades it already take 3 hours. Please change it so that it doesn't become so impossible to upgrade. 

Agree, it seems to scale very quickly. I suppose they are trying to incentivize long time players, but good lord, that gets to be a lot pretty fast.

My question is: There are four levels of technology, Will the bonuses of these technologies triple if they are improved in all three branches?

That's a good question, I assumed they would be added, but you know what they say about assuming.

• Upvote 1

Very interesting update, i am upgrading the airman class. I decided to spend some diamonds to see how things work. I am working on my 11th airman point, the cost has sky rocketed to 23 hours an 498 diamond to finish instantly! I don't know if the time increases form there but let's say it costs 24 hours per point after 12, it will take 4 months to get to tier 4 which needs 120 airman points.  If the cost for 24 hours is 500 diamonds and you need 30 airman points to get to level 2, that is going to 15,000 diamonds! The price for 15000 diamonds is $99.00.  I guess I am not using anymore diamonds. 

PLEASE DON'T RUIN THE GAME!

I like it to much!

• Upvote 1

Tech researched in one class only applies to that class, even if it is the same tech across all three classes. For example, if you research 'Advanced Oil Pumps' as a Tanker, you only gain the bonus as a Tanker and need to research it separately for each Class. They do not stack. There is one exception: Tech that specifically says it works even when you equip other Classes. You will find Tier 4 tech that says "You receive this bonus even if you equip the X and Y Classes". In this case, once you research that Tech, it will always be "on".

You will find Tier 4 tech that says "You receive this bonus even if you equip the X and Y Classes". In this case, once you research that Tech, it will always be "on".

If I include all three of these technologies in each specialty, then I will receive a triple bonus from this technology (it will be included in all specialties)?

Командиры! Мы рады представить вам информацию о классе технологий, появится в следующем обновлении! В начале боя вы выбираете одного из трех классов: летчик, танкист orCannoneer. После того как вы выберите класс, вы будете получать бонусы, на основе исследования вы прошли для этого класса. Исследуя класс Tech предлагает Вам различные преимущества: Укрепить подразделения и buildingsDiscounts на вооружение и обучение costsBoost ресурса productionBonuses в tacticsIncrease максимальное количество очков лидерства, тактики, очков и войск capUnlock навыки союзник, мощные кооперативные навыки, которые приносят пользу союзников Класс технологий предназначен, чтобы дать вам глубину, позволяя выбрать класс, который подходит вашему стилю игры, а также наладить взаимодействие с союзниками и товарищами Лиги. Как вы прогресса вниз каждое дерево технологий, вам будет нужно сделать непростой выбор, от которого техник приоритезации. Если вы когда-нибудь обнаружите, что вы хотите, чтобы попробовать различные варианты, вы сможете перераспределить свой выбор техника для стоимости. В то время как класс, тек акцентирует внимание на бонусы для своей армии, существует два типа технологий, которые непосредственно взаимодействуют с вашим Лиги или союзников: Скидки Вооружения. Если вы должны исследовать технологии, что снижает стоимость городской Лиги боеприпасов, товарищи Лига будет пользоваться скидкой. Эти скидки не суммируются, применяется только наибольшая скидка. Навыки Союзником. Для действительно амбициозный командир, вы и ваши союзники можете оспаривать свои тактические превосходства путем изучения навыков союзника: Блок обеспечивает бонус союзникам в определенном радиусе вокруг устройства.Бонус влияет только на союзных юнитов, а не свои собственные подразделения.Союзники такого же класса как Бафф не влияет. Если ваше подразделение предоставляет бонус класса, танкер, танкер союзников не понимаю, что bonusThere два союзника навыков в каждом классе. Каждый блок может только один раз воспользоваться каждый бонус. Например, летчик единицы могут извлечь выгоду из каждого союзника навык танкиста один раз, и каждый союзник навык Канонир однажды, для в общей сложности четырех бонусов максимум Все бонусы в игре (блок техник, служащих, морали и т. д.) основаны на базовые характеристики ваших юнитов. Навыки союзник отличаются тем, что они умножат вашу общую атаку, учитывая все другие эффекты, что приводит к гораздо больше бонус. Те, кто эффективно координировать пожнут славу войны! “Принять вызов, так что вы можете почувствовать возбуждение от победы”. -Генерал Паттон Дерева класса, я не думаю, что это хорошая идея, чтобы быть в состоянии использовать его в главном меню. Я думаю, что вы можете только открыть его в поле боя. Кроме того, он сбрасывает все поле боя вы идете, это просто, чтобы люди, кто камень свой путь, чтобы получить преимущество. Снизить количество времени, которое это занимает, особенно когда вы находитесь в 7 день боя. Это отличное обновление, но еще одна страшная, как люди могут заплатить, чтобы выиграть.

Всё написанное, это перевод для русских.

Guys I think we can all agree that higher tier tech and even more advanced techs in the same tier should take more time and more gold to reaserch. But charging more time and more gold per point is a too drastic.

Currently if I reaserch one side of the tree say I start with Airman class and my first point goes to lower armement cost for scouts it costs me 800 gold 1 hour by the time I reach 5 it costs me 1200 and 5 hours which I am ok with.

But its insane to charge me 1300 and 6 hours to reaserch a similar level tech such as lvl1 lower AT gun armament cost. It should go back to the original value of 800 gold and 1 hour.

This makes no sense and it is WAY to draconian an escalation in price and time. By the time I am done reasearching lvl5 lower AT gun armament cost it costs me 1700 gold and 22 hours for the same level tech!!! This is insane pease fix it!

• Upvote 2

Very interesting update, i am upgrading the airman class. I decided to spend some diamonds to see how things work. I am working on my 11th airman point, the cost has sky rocketed to 23 hours an 498 diamond to finish instantly! I don't know if the time increases form there but let's say it costs 24 hours per point after 12, it will take 4 months to get to tier 4 which needs 120 airman points.  If the cost for 24 hours is 500 diamonds and you need 30 airman points to get to level 2, that is going to 15,000 diamonds! The price for 15000 diamonds is $99.00.  I guess I am not using anymore diamonds. 

PLEASE DON'T RUIN THE GAME!

I like it to much!

The 92nd point takes 104 hours and costs 19,500 gold

And how many diamonds did you have to spend to get to level 92!

It took 110k to go to level 90. Another 2k for the second lab (which i wouldnt have bought if i had known it didnt work on the same class as the first lab)

A years worth of saved diamonds gone in 15 minutes. Lol. 

I dont regret it though, they werent getting used on anything else and we got a pretty good idea of what the system is capable of. 

It took 110k to go to level 90. Another 2k for the second lab (which i wouldnt have bought if i had known it didnt work on the same class as the first lab)

I dont regret it though, they werent getting used on anything else and we got a pretty good idea of what the system is capable of. 

All were delighted with the renewal. And as a matter of fact the update increased the imbalance between the players of the rich and simple players. Thanks to the developers for the spoiled game

Thanks for the info, looks like each level went up by 1 hour or close to it. So I guess if you did not use diamonds it would take about a year to get to tier 4. Now you have reason to play, start saving diamonds to get to the 130 mark for tier 4!

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the info, looks like each level went up by 1 hour or close to it. So I guess if you did not use diamonds it would take about a year to get to tier 4. Now you have reason to play, start saving diamonds to get to the 130 mark for tier 4!

Agree, it's definitely a long term investment. Also, we are telling our guys to not spend points in a class tier over what's absolutely necessary to advance to the next tier. This is because of the way the incremental increase works. We are going to suggest a slightly different method that might change that while still keeping the devs intention for tier 4 skill being a long term process.

All were delighted with the renewal. And as a matter of fact the update increased the imbalance between the players of the rich and simple players. Thanks to the developers for the spoiled game

The games not spoiled, I'm not rich, and I've seen many players who don't spend a dime on this game be successful. It's much too soon to tell the impact of this update. 

If you follow the thread "ideas to make that game better" you will see that quite a few of the ideas submitted by players in that thread were incorporated into the skill tree. 

• Upvote 1

Similar to Clash of Clans, the developers have added a long term improvement path to the game, which can take over a year to complete.  Seems to me, that the tech tree will exacerbate the differences between seriously dedicated and/or deep pocketed players/leagues versus most folks that play game more casually.   Not sure yet if this is good for the game in the near or long term.

As an example, I no longer play in cup matches.    For a long stretch, it seemed like every cup a Chinese league showed up and blew right thru the field.   It appeared they were good players with deep pockets.   I know that some leagues have been successful in defeating them, but After a few of these cups, It was not worth the investment of time and gems to play.  so I lost interest.

We all know which leagues are more serious and/or deep pocketed, and it may easily become a similar situation with regular fields.   I am hoping this does not come to fruition, just so that the developers can have another income stream.   However, from a business sense, I understand that as long as most folks continue to play and spend more real cash, then the enjoyment of the game is not the prime objective of the developers.   Let's hope they do not kill their golden goose!

• Guest unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.