World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New update

sceagles515

This new update is horrible switch it back. The small units put a strain on my eyes something fierce. Who in your development team thought this was a good idea? Who ever thought of this idea should have the poem boots played through there head repeatedly (to my sear school grads you will get the reference) but seriously change it back. The micro machine size units is horrible. Especially for those who are playing on there phones..  -sceagles515- out

Thanks for the warning  I just lost everything tonight just started attacking a city  uncool  the shit u guys pull why the update in the first place  you guy made the game worst then it already was   Instead of always fucking with the game fix the     F in   cHAT  !!!! This game is starting to become a joke 

Mason it would be great if u got your ass out of your  little cubical and chatted with the  others in your group ... and then let us know when the next update happens.  I really wish you guys stopped fucking with the game  and really try hard to fix the chat that has been broken since you guys contacted it out  like really try hard  too earn your pay check  

Honestly I like the new smaller units. I find it works better then with the bigger units as they do not clomp up over each other, you can actually zoom in and select individual units now which you could not do before.

I can understand that you may not like it its your right but say so in a respectful manner and quit your bitching!

Thank you

• Upvote 1

Honestly I like the new smaller units. I find it works better then with the bigger units as they do not clomp up over each other, you can actually zoom in and select individual units now which you could not do before.

I can understand that you may not like it its your right but say so in a respectful manner and quit your bitching!

Thank you

Well said. Incidentally, I like the smaller units as well, for many of the same reasons.