World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

GODz League dominates in tournament again!

KingCB

For third time in three attempts the new GODz league will finish first place in Silver Cup League Tournament. In week 2, we signed up and tried to enter but ended up "queuing" for nearly 8 hours and the game never started a match for us (even though other teams were queueing and waiting to fight also). 

Anyway, in the 3 cup battles we did compete in... we managed to capture 1st place each time. In this latest battle, IronLegion, Deicide, and TheStrongSoul were hostile against us. DemiGODz and Spartan34 were allies. At the same time we fought this battle, we were finishing up a normal battlefield in which we wiped CorbuloPact off the map as well. 

One of our Deputy Leaders, Ingrimm, made a video showing some of the action. I wanted to post it here so that our admirers and haters alike can continue to follow along with our progress. 

It looks like we will finish top 3 this season... which is pretty cool considering we missed an entire week of the tourney due to entrance/timing/game rules issue in week 2. We are looking forward to next season when we will he even better and more motivated for Championship. 

Also, want to be one of the first to congratulate LuckyStrikes on their Championship for this current season. A bit ironic that we saw them in week 1 of the season and finished first while they finished second in our map. Looking forward to meeting and competing against the best teams in this game including LuckyStrikes and the top Chinese Leagues also. 

GODz FTW !

IMG_3614.PNG

IMG_3615.PNG

IMG_3616.PNG

Congratulations on deserved victory! It's a pity that no one except our league is fighting against the top leagues.

This map was the first time I ever fought against IronLegion. And you guys earned my respect. Your team is skilled, active, and you were keeping up with us closely for a long time in beginning. 

But to be fair, other teams besides IronLegion fought us also. We fought Deicide as one of them gemmed turrets and city 20 times and took them out before we ever reached your side. We also fought TheStrongSoul and one or two of our guys lost full army while attacking SierraLexa's city (she was a former GODz member and we had some good conversations and memories shared in PM). Her city was reinforced with three TSS armies. From what I understood, your team had more allies/neutral than we did (Spartan34 allied both of us, and I think Demi might have neutral you guys too?). Either way, its what you wanted. We fought you guys alone with no help from any other league. 

When you get a chance, if you dont mind... Please pm or mail me in game. Need to ask you something in private.

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately we slept at the right time. But no one except us had any plans to compete with you and act decisively. All stayed in the side and waited as we'll play against you)))

Everyone is afraid to speak against the top leagues. Everyone is trying to sign alliances or neutral with the top leagues. We're playing, we're cocky guys))))Unfortunately we slept at the right time. But no one except us had any plans to compete with you and act decisively. All stayed in the side and waited as we'll play against you)))

Good Job on your sliver win Zues and other Godz members in that tourney, yall earned it and killing those highly ranked leauges made it well deserved, I wish your guys luck in future bfs/tourneys. All in all Congrats for leading the number one leauge out their, no matter what people say or think yall are number one for a reason clearly!