World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

GODz League Destroys one of the Top Chinese Leagues

KingCB

It seems that the Chinese leagues have had tremendous success in League Tournaments over the last several months. GODz and Pasta have each won a Silver Cup championship. But Chinese league has won 3 other times (more than all other leagues combined) and is currently on pace to win again. 

The Chinese leagues have an advantage because of the start time of tournament (their morning - USA and Europe evening time). But they are also extremely active. Often use tons of gems and amethyst. And they play with high coordination and skill. 

I am making this thread to make sure everyone in the games know that they CAN be beaten. We just have to fight hard and work together. Then all things are possible. 

Two of the top three Chinese leagues are currently entering map together right around start time. I hear they are beating FluffyCakes and WrathOfGODz right now. But their third league (they all work together and always ally each other) was in our map and we destroyed them. Here are some screenshots from the battle:

This was the start along with some profile screenshots to show their members are very good players. 300k battle score and 200k battle score averages. Others were high quality players also. We led start to finish in first place but they actually moved faster than us for a bit, capturing a level 9 city before we did. 

IMG_3490.PNG

IMG_3491.PNG

IMG_3495.PNG

IMG_3498.PNG

IMG_3502.PNG

We took the fastest path to their area... going through the middle... took all four command centers and reached them within first 12 hours of the map. Then we wiped them off the battlefield within a couple hours after that. All six GODz members were top 6 ranked almost entire map. We also got some bit of help from DemiGODz and Spartan34. But had to kill two other leagues also which kind of offset that advantage. 

IMG_3512.PNG

IMG_3516.PNG

IMG_3520.PNG

IMG_3525.PNG

IMG_3536.PNG

IMG_3537.PNG

IMG_3538.PNG

One of our members, Ingrimm, is skilled with recording and editing videos of battlefields and war game sequences so we may add a video to this thread of the battlefield as well. 

Want to end this by saying to the other Chinese leagues that we are coming for you. Your reign in league tournament is coming to a close. 

GODz FTW.

• Upvote 2

Can you up grade your background music when you kick their ass. Maybe some  Metallica for GNR?

Lol we talked about this in our Line group chat. He had to use non-copyrighted music to make sure the video stays up. 

If you have suggestions that are non-copyrighted then feel free to share them and he will consider. I think he is making a part 2 for this thread coming up soon. 

• Upvote 2

And what is the achievement? Three leagues killed one league))) Congratulations but this has long been practiced on the cup. Now if you were 1 on 1 against them were another matter. Herd

Why did you call me a herd? Lol. Also in the last screenshot of the final map...do you see which league captured every single one of their cities? The cities aren't split between three leagues. The two leagues we were allied with didn't do much of anything in terms of fighting the Chinese league. We pretty much killed all their troops and took all their cities. 

• Upvote 1

I have great respect for the League of Gods and its players, I congratulate you on your victory. But the whole game on the cup is in the unions, and not in the skill of the game. I would be happy to see you as one league, grab all five leagues. That would be a real cup. Unions spoiled Cup, what is the point to play when you know that the three leagues in the Union and divide the map? you can win without unions

Edited by InHaLe
  • Upvote 1

I have great respect for the League of Gods and its players, I congratulate you on your victory. But the whole game on the cup is in the unions, and not in the skill of the game. I would be happy to see you as one league, grab all five leagues. That would be a real cup. Unions spoiled Cup, what is the point to play when you know that the three leagues in the Union and divide the map? you can win without unions

Gemming ruined cup. Teaming up is not a bad thing to do especially against a league that is amongst the most costly in the game. And as said before GODz were the ones who took them out probably with tactic help from the other leagues. M assuming you never played them because they are very skilled and added on to that they have mountains of gems. I'm not trying to make the Chinese look like they pay to win but..... Well they kinda do so its impressive that GODz caught them in a battle and beat them.

• Guest featured this topic

Great job ! 

Now try the top two Chinese leagues  like storm s team see how u guys fare 

Keep your eyes open lol... we are going to destroy them. Looks like LuckyStrikes already beat us to it, though. The Chinese leagues aren't all that. They can be beaten. I have beaten them before and we will beat them in the future.