World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Manson1975

Emergency maintenance on May 26th

Commander, the server is currently undergoing maintenance. We expect the maintenance to end at approximately 6:00 am UTC (23:00 pm PDT). Thank you for the understanding.

3232.jpg.8afbf8d43548488d6670b921c22c6eb6.jpg

We are sorry, please wait patiently...

• Upvote 1

No wonder my world wouldn't open 4 hours ago

And now I got to wait even longer my troops will be dead

it will be done at mid night for me

Edited by Dinomight1102

Manson a lot of people had troops out flying around since this maintenance was sudden and unexpected. Do you know if anything can or will be done to prevent players armies from starving/running out of fuel and dying because of this maintenance? 

• Upvote 1

King beat me to that statement.  If its gojng to be sometime would they be able to assist.  Example i have 30 strats and a scout just west of my capital, only about a 2 minute flight away.

Manson a lot of people had troops out flying around since this maintenance was sudden and unexpected. Do you know if anything can or will be done to prevent players armies from starving/running out of fuel and dying because of this maintenance? 

We start the maintenance because the server is down, so we can properly fix it. We will send out compensation for everyone after the maintenance.

So I had all my troops in the air and I got kicked off when the server went down. Chances are all my planes, except the scouts, will run out of gas.Do I just suck it up and start over?

I believe most of us that play this everyday are more concerned about the troops than the compensation.  You just have to understand some of us set aside hours of time to build up these units and after days of effort to obtain 80 plus level 5 units and just to loose them to crashing as they sleep...lol.  while some are fine with compensation to others these units are 'invaluable'.  In saying all that i understand servers crash, i deal with them everyday, some are wondering if it is a long time and they come back online would someone land there troops?

Lol, Compensation.   Here fellas, I know u all just lost 70 troops of M40s and whirlybirds and strats, but hey accidents happen.  Here is hmmmm... 500 Nice purple gems u can use which will save you 30mins of your lovely 4-5hr rebuild..  enjoy and thanks for playing...

• Upvote 2

Lol, well this seems to be more often with the server issues.  I don't know there setup, but if they don't have it they really need to look at server redundancies.  I host a server and lease multiple redundant servers as a failsafe.  Only happened once since 08, but i rerouted traffic to the offsite servers to keep my services online.  

I agree .. last time this happened we were given 500 amathyst and a were sorry..  That was a ripoff.  what about the cost and time we were out.. 500.. that was a joke..   now again we are to suffer. 

It seems like we can't go a bf without this stuff happening! I love the game but when you got 10-20 hrs build time alone not counting resources into an army & you give us 500 amnyth in compensations that's a kicked nother regions!

lucky this time I only got 40 troops in the air cuz I'm Day 2 of bf but there's gotta be a way to give people back what they lost in troops! It can't be that hard to see what they lost and have them receive that in a pack!

yes they would have to rebuild but at least it wouldn't be with nothing!

It's sad that some people spend 8000 diamonds on troops and such then lose the troops in transit because you haven't coded the game to pause them , the compensation is so appreciated , but because the lack of prior info to the maintenance occurring hurts any player that spends money on this game. You guys should be giving out the 2000 amethyst that players get with that daily bundle package because most players purchase this . I spend that in one night sometimes . The 500 compensation isn't really helping . I love this game and will continue to spend money but , your killing me smallz . 

I would like to point out that this maintainance isn't their fault, the servers are damaged and down and need to be repaired. While I agree that this is certainly upsetting and that compensation needs to be given out in a proper manner, you should cut them some slack. They are working as fast as they can to get the game back up for everyoneZ

Thank you for telling us what the problem was. But I'd like a little heads up before server goes down.. I went into a Nerd Rage.... and I lost my artillery!!! Not cool. 

You now make it another hour well there goes my game time I sat here literally twiddling my thumbs I have members at my city most likely starving and team members in the air crashed by now and I have no doubt wtf happened was it wind took out your power what did a tree land on back up generators or something you got thousands wanting on and some of them probably would drop loads of cash but your sitting back checking fb what is it it's been at least 4 hours 

sincerely your one pissed off Maddog  ?

• Upvote 2

They just pushed the Mx time back another hour.  1:00 am eastern now.  

Well FML

Lol I set a timer alert to save my troops and now realize that I woke up for nothing. Oh well. Goodbye brave troops. I appreciated you while you lasted. Some of you even made it to Ace during that battle when the mobile aa shot down 25 enemy bombers. Our new members were watching and thinking we were in trouble but you pulled through for me and them all like "oooohhh" and "aahhhhh". My kill ratio was over 30:0 this map, so while you are in WW Heaven remember that I tried my best to love and nourish you. 

PS... Please be comforted by the fact that the support staff will give me a tiny amount of amethyst which will barely be enough to switch my capital city to a FOB. 

Sincerely,

-The sleepiest king in all the land

• Upvote 4