World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Emergency maintenance on May 26th

Guest Manson1975

No announcement about the current crash? Come on guys, please fix these lag issues! Forget about new troops or game changes... just fix the servers. The lag makes it hard to enjoy a good game and leads to crashes like these. Get your priorities in order, take care of your customers!

Your logic is horse shit!

This game as you call it is a service just like anything else when they start taking money for stuff you need to maintain a certain lvl of performance and effeciancy and there doing nothing but give us shitty service!

The 1500 compensations is a joke... I had10x that invested into what I lost between time resources and jems spent!

It's bs and there about one more incident like this from losing my time and $ on there services! Start treating your f ups seriously and start actually compensation players not this bs!

Its precisely morrons like you that give the internet a bad name. Tell me did any of you sign a service contract for this so called "service" game you are playing? Do you have any legal document saying that you pay X amount per month for a list of services provided, with KPIs or SLAs to be respect by the provider?

The answer is NO. This game is free to play and it has perks and features players can buy to make life easier like Generals, gems, etc. No one put a gun to your head and said to purchase anything and no one guaranteed you in writing any type of service. Quit your illegitimate bitching, be thankful these guys are so good at their job and are providing an outstanding game with very little down time.

If you don't agree that this is a great game and we are getting an outstanding service for virtually FREE then go back to playing Farmville or Bejeweled.

I can't even use the chat!! Please fix this #fixthechat

the game is wonderful other than this sudden server crash! Please stop spending TIME and money making these look cool adjustments.. spend it on what the players need like, communication, and maybe a little more hp for the stugs hahaha

Edited by YoungTheTurtle
Adding more

I agree .. last time this happened we were given 500 amathyst and a were sorry..  That was a ripoff.  what about the cost and time we were out.. 500.. that was a joke..   now again we are to suffer. 

And yet another worthless compensation.. the team has desiderate to chat others into reducing the usage of gems..  

Just want to take a moment to say that Support did a good job handling this in my opinion. Several of the members in my league lost their armies because of the issues... but we all contacted support, and support replaced all of our troops quickly and efficiently. Also the 1,500 amethyst for everyone in entire game on top of replacement was a nice bonus. 

League Tournament is running smoothly. My global battlefield is running smoothly. Chat still isn't perfect but overall this game and the support team for the game is the best I've ever played on an iPhone/Tablet (which is why I play it so much).

I will continue to support this game and work with my friends in GODz to have fun and dominate for as long as we can. 

Thank you Manson and all other support team! 

-KingZeus

Guest Manson1975

Just want to take a moment to say that Support did a good job handling this in my opinion. Several of the members in my league lost their armies because of the issues... but we all contacted support, and support replaced all of our troops quickly and efficiently. Also the 1,500 amethyst for everyone in entire game on top of replacement was a nice bonus. 

League Tournament is running smoothly. My global battlefield is running smoothly. Chat still isn't perfect but overall this game and the support team for the game is the best I've ever played on an iPhone/Tablet (which is why I play it so much).

I will continue to support this game and work with my friends in GODz to have fun and dominate for as long as we can. 

Thank you Manson and all other support team! 

-KingZeus

Thank you for the support King!

• 3 weeks later...