World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

GODz dominates FluffyCakes in League Tournament Silver Cup

KingCB

What? Do you think we all sit around and just talk crap about you? Lol. Well then I am sorry to inform you that no one really cares about you. You are just another random guy on an internet game. We have more interesting and better things to talk about. Has a few ppl said something in the past? Sure, but only when you or someone has posted some ridiculous message in chat. You apparently have an elevated opinion of yourself. After this next field, win or lose, you will think more about us than we will of you. We will continue on with our current pace and making the game fun again. You, however, will be obsessing over whether we hate you. No one care if you respect or have admiration for any of us. Again, just another random internet guy. Provoked you? Talked bad about you or your team? Lol. This is what you are best at with others but I guess the irony is lost on you. You say "this is not how I wanted it to be" well than why didn't you do the right thing and talk to the team before just booting them without notice instead of acting like someone in a drunken rage.

• Upvote 1

What? Do you think we all sit around and just talk crap about you? Lol. Well then I am sorry to inform you that no one really cares about you. You are just another random guy on an internet game. We have more interesting and better things to talk about. Has a few ppl said something in the past? Sure, but only when you or someone has posted some ridiculous message in chat. You apparently have an elevated opinion of yourself. After this next field, win or lose, you will think more about us than we will of you. We will continue on with our current pace and making the game fun again. You, however, will be obsessing over whether we hate you. No one care if you respect or have admiration for any of us. Again, just another random internet guy. Provoked you? Talked bad about you or your team? Lol. This is what you are best at with others but I guess the irony is lost on you. You say "this is not how I wanted it to be" well than why didn't you do the right thing and talk to the team before just booting them without notice instead of acting like someone in a drunken rage.

Here goes another Blah Blah Blah thread from NoQ the Cupcake (soft as a cupcake because hes always been afraid of tough battles). Didnt address anything in my reply to him... Because he knows everything he wrote was non sense and everything in my reply was true. 

Instead, he wastes everyone's time posting another non-sense comment full of lies and poo-talk. 

Do I think you all just sit around and talk crap about me and my league? Yes, in fact, I know that you do. I have screenshots and sources to prove it. The first screenshots in this thread show FluffyCakes sitting around talking crap about me and my league. I wasnt even there so of course I didnt say anything first. No one in DemiGODz started the trash talking either. It was FluffyCakes members. Further, I havent reached out to you or any FluffyCakes members at all since I came back to the game unless it was a reply. Yet, NEARLY A DOZEN OF YOU have contacted me or spoken to me out of the random... Including you, when you interrupted me in main chat as I was talking to someone else about something that had nothing to do with Fluffy and you volunteered that fluffy "would fight us". Randomly... Out of the blue... You came to me with an unprovoked challenge. So yes, you do all sit around thinking about me and GODz. Its obvious you are bitter and resentful. And I am the one who doesnt care about you which is why I never bothered to say anything to you at all since I reset the league. 

The only true thing you said is that I have an elevated opinion about myself. Yes I do. So what? Where I come from confidence is encouraged. I wish I could share some with you so that you wouldnt be so depressed that I got rid of you. 

Some history about you that some might not know... You were with me the second week after I started GODz league in beginning of game. But you quit after one battlefield and went and joined DraGons which fell apart and died in part because of your poor decision making and terrible leadership. You didnt come back to GODz until after your league was dead, and after GODz was already in first place. You turned your back on GODz and walked away before it was ever even close to a top league in this game. Then you come back after its successful and think Im supposed to answer to you? Lol, I dont need to explain anything to you or anyone else. You're an oppurtunist, and a liar. Youre lucky I even let you come back. But I did because I dont hold grudges like some of you crybabies. 

Get your shields ready, NoQ the Cupcake. War is coming. 

Talk about blah blah blah. If you want a response from the other post here you go. You state that I didn't make any valid points but in the following sentences admit everything I said. Lol. So delusional. Once again you have shown that you are neither an honest person or have any integrity. Trying to spin things to put yourself in the best light. If I was afraid of difficult challenge I would have kept quiet. As far as not playing as many tournaments as others, I don't like to split my time into two fields, so what, that is my decision. I prefer to give my attention to one field at a time and there were always others that wanted to do cup. I was the first GODz recruit and you taught me nothing. If fact I believe I taught you more than you would give credit for. "Blinded by resentment?" I gave you no chance at booting me because I left GODz on more than one occasion. I know this made you butt hurt. How could someone leave when you had no say. You never kicked me. I have no hurt feelings from the episode [or any other] from your meltdown when you booted everyone. I wasn't there but I did remained in KiK. These are the things that I have observed over time. Or any hurt feelings at all. Just stating the facts. Something you seem to be unable to do. After losing you would disappear for days on end but I guess that makes you a great leader. You are only deceiving the newer players in this game because anyone that has been here over a minute already knows your BS. If you haven't noticed you are attacking some of my gameplay or game decisions. That's all you got. I am attacking your character because there are more important things to me vs where I rank in this game. Your true colors are shining bright. Remember, the first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem.

Btw I wasn't the leader of Dragons but had friends there from a previous game and you know that.

Talk about blah blah blah. If you want a response from the other post here you go. You state that I didn't make any valid points but in the following sentences admit everything I said. Lol. So delusional. Once again you have shown that you are neither an honest person or have any integrity. Trying to spin things to put yourself in the best light. If I was afraid of difficult challenge I would have kept quiet. As far as not playing as many tournaments as others, I don't like to split my time into two fields, so what, that is my decision. I prefer to give my attention to one field at a time and there were always others that wanted to do cup. I was the first GODz recruit and you taught me nothing. If fact I believe I taught you more than you would give credit for. "Blinded by resentment?" I gave you no chance at booting me because I left GODz on more than one occasion. I know this made you butt hurt. How could someone leave when you had no say. You never kicked me. I have no hurt feelings from the episode [or any other] from your meltdown when you booted everyone. I wasn't there but I did remained in KiK. These are the things that I have observed over time. Or any hurt feelings at all. Just stating the facts. Something you seem to be unable to do. After losing you would disappear for days on end but I guess that makes you a great leader. You are only deceiving the newer players in this game because anyone that has been here over a minute already knows your BS. If you haven't noticed you are attacking some of my gameplay or game decisions. That's all you got. I am attacking your character because there are more important things to me vs where I rank in this game. Your true colors are shining bright. Remember, the first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem.

Btw I wasn't the leader of Dragons but had friends there from a previous game and you know that.

The points are not valid because they aren't relevant, genius. In some cases completely fabricated. 

You started with an excuse about Mother's Day to explain why your Fluffy team lost in tournament. Well, we killed them in 12 hours on Saturday BEFORE Mother's Day even started. I spent all of Mother's Day with family. Thanks to us annihilating FluffyCakes in cup I'm sure your members did too. You can thank me for that. 

You continued with statements about being a sore loser and over-confident. I explained why that is irrelevant. I'd rather dislike losing and have lots of confidence than be someone like you who doesn't mind losing all the time and unsure of yourself.

As for leaving the league, that proves my point about YOUR character. You have no loyalty. And if you weren't upset about the way I reset GODz, and/or the way I am speaking out against FluffyCakes trash-talking and bullying then you wouldn't have spoken up here. And you wouldn't keep checking the thread every two hours to respond to me. 

Next, I never learned anything from you except for how to use shields lol. You are good only at attacking weak noob players and running up score via missions and NPC. You have never been a great fighter in this game. You are weak and I could never count on you for anything in GODz. You didn't help with training any new players which I do constantly. I have given back to new players then and now, where all you do is attack only them to boost your own kill ratio. Your mis-guided dedication to borderline inactive players like Raider over new players who are active and willing to learn is the reason DraGons failed. And it's the reason why FluffyCakes is doomed to fail also. And it's also the reason why you left GODz unhappy that I kept booting out your inactive friends. You don't have to be the leader to make your voice heard, or to affect decision making in a league. I know exactly what you are responsible for. 

You are a coward, a liar, and a person who wants to bully new players instead of lift them up. I built GODz without you. And then rebuilt it without you. While you have never built anything except for the record of how many shields can be used in a game. You question my methods, but you cannot question the results. My track record in this game is untouchable. I built GODz without you. Then I rebuilt it without you. I led teams to Tournament Championship when you were afraid to even enter. I was there for players in Fluffy who were having issues with their real lives and I supported them and gave them freedom when you were no where to be found. I took time and taught more players how to fight and work together as a team, than you have even spoken to at all. You've always been a solo, selfish player. I've even had to waste my time fixing arguments that you caused with other players like JoeBoo because of your selfishness and entitled views thinking you should take from others without asking or even communicating about it. 

I have been the rank 1 player in this game for longer than all other players in the game combined. I have led the rank 1 league in this game for so long that few remember a time where GODz wasn't the best. I led teams to championships and led teams to dramatic victories against tough enemies time and time again. 

And you have accomplished... Well... nothing. You have spent one thousand five hundred hours of your life playing this game and for what? 

So when it comes to this game I must be doing something right. And you must be NoQ the Cupcake. Lol

Men Lie, Women Lie, numbers and accomplishments don't lie. 

It just dawned on me that a lot of people reading this stuff don't have any idea about your history in this game. So I figured I'd better give a brief timeline so that we are all clear. 

NoQ and I met my second week of playing the game. After one battlefield, he left and went to join DraGons. When he told me he was leaving... I told him no worries, best of luck. During the time he was gone, GODz league flourished. Became the rank 1 league in the game. Won more Gold Cup championships than all other leagues combined. The league NoQ went to failed and died. 

Later, I reached out to the former leader of DraGons. A very good player named Forest. And asked if he wanted to join us. He agreed, but wanted to bring a few of his old members with him... including NoQ (I never went back to NoQ and asked him to join us. He was just baggage in a package deal). 

After NoQ re-joined GODz things went downhill. He spent more time arguing with other players than actually helping people. In one argument, he complained that others should donate to league cities and then he (NoQ) should be able to take from the league city without donating himself and without asking or communicating about it. Selfishness and Self-Serving, yes I know. 

The next map after that he got in another argument with players which resulted in three new GODz recruits quitting the league. I demoted NoQ from Deputy Leader down to a regular member as a result of this. Throughout one and a half years of running GODz, I can count on one hand the number of GODz Deputy Leaders I had to demote because they were hurting the league more than helping it. And NoQ is on top of that list. 

After that NoQ got mad because I removed some inactive players from the league. He quit the league and made his own league called FallenAngelz. As the leader of FallenAngelz, NoQ actively worked to divide the GODz league... recruiting players from GODz to come and join him instead. NoQ's selfishness, arguing, and promoting division in GODz is, in my opinion, one of the main causes for why GODz had to be reset. Needless to say, NoQ's league FallenAngelz eventually failed and died also. 

Then, I reset GODz without NoQ... and it flourishes and is successful again (culminating in a dominant victory over FluffyCakes in tournament) when he is not involved. 

The pattern seems pretty clear to me. NoQ leaves GODz, and it flourishes while the league he goes to dies. He comes back to GODz and arguments and mutiny and problems come up eventually resulting in the entire league needing to be reset... then he leaves his new league that he starts dies also, while GODz flourishes again after he is gone. 

Everything I have just written is fact. You are a cancer to any league you join. You're all about yourself (except when you are defending inactive, ineffective players that you only like because they allow you to use them for your own benefit). Every league you join ends up with major problems. And every time you are completely away from GODz it flourishes triumphantly. 

Mark my words FluffyCakes members. NoQ's pattern of toxic cancerous behavior and ruining leagues isn't over yet. I feel bad for you guys because I know what's coming as long as NoQ is there plotting on how he can try to ruin another league. 

FluffyCakes days are numbered. 

You mad? You seem mad. Lol. Now you are just making up stuff because you have nothing else. All you can is use the same insults I made on you and use them on me. No original thoughts. Lol. So lame. Have I pushed all the right buttons? I'm counting on it. We can do this all day everyday day. You don't intimidate me and never have. That's why I never answered to you. You have been played on several occasions and don't even realize it. Like when I stole GODz players. Several more were coming but you beat me to it with the booting. I will be coming. I may win or I may lose but you will definitely feel the hurt. We will see what a cupcake can do although I do like cupcakes. Oh and don't act like you won't or don't shield. Everyone knows you do. GODz has more to lose here than Fluffy. You can't afford to lose. If we lose then we go back to playing at our pace and making the game fun. If GODz loses, as history has shown, you will disappear for days and probably kick all your players. Not to mention the embarrassment from all the boasting like this post. Just like you said, you don't like losing and god(pun intended) knows what happens when you do. Lol.  

As far as fixing some problems I created. It's funny that I am still friends with all those ppl and you are not. 

To restate NO. We don't sit around talking about you. Did you not read the part where I said unless someone says something in chat. Just like the one you mentioned about me in main chat when you were boasting about you cannot find any worthy opponents. That is when I said we will fight you. Selective amnesia I guess. Or a drunken blur. Does someone need to pick up another white chip?

As usual with the very last post you got everything wrong. You are so insecure that you cannot even be truthful in trying to make your points. Are you really Donald Trump? 

False again. I came back to Godz and brought several players from Dragons. Forest didn't come at that time until later and Dragon were still a team when we moved. Forest came later after I continued to court him.

False again. I didn't start Fallen but later joined when several ppl were getting tired of your crap. I took several players with me. Fallen didn't die and was doing well but merged with Fluffy. 

It is funny how you said that I was the reason ppl left or that I got into arguments with players but I'm the one that is still friends and currently playing with those same players. As I stated in the very first response that there are many ppl with strong personalities(stronger than yours) and sometimes they clash but we always worked it out in the end. That's why we are still together.

More lies from NoQ the cupcake!

Its telling how you didn't even bother to address the facts that I laid out. Except by lying. You still play with the people you argued with? Lol the three players who quit GODz as recruits because of arguments that you started are not in FluffyCakes. And one of them was helping me in GODz and DemiGODz as recently as 2 weeks ago. Is still my friend. And the only reason you might be on talking terms with him is because I forced you to apologize after you admitted you were wrong. Which was also the only reason I didn't kick you out of the league then. 

You also didn't even bother to reply back to the facts I stated about the arguments you started. How you said that because you are a "veteran" and because "this is how it's always been" that others should donate to LC and then you can take the munitions or anything you want and then donate later on if you feel like it. You still think that's right? 

With facts, I exposed you as a selfish player who caused controversy and problems in GODz. And then you even ADMIT that what I stated was true... That you were actively stealing players from GODz during the last days... and that you had plans to steal more... But then have the audacity to say that what I chose to do at the end was only my fault? That you and others played no part in it? YOU caused GODz to be reset. Your divisiveness and resentfulness is on full display. I am happy that others can see what you are admitting too so that they will know for themselves. 

I would've exposed you earlier, but I'm not the type of leader who points the fingers at others even when they are wrong. Only had to now because liars must be brought into the light. 

As for having something to lose, you must be crazy if you think that there is any pressure on GODz. Two months ago, you were all openly saying that GODz was nothing but noobs. Three months ago, the league had only person in it. Me. Nearly half of our current players are new, still learning. We will win, but even if we lose I won't kick anyone out because our atmosphere is about learning and having fun. We will regroup, learn from the experience and keep moving forward. 

The GODz team that I reset was about arguments, fighting, people playing and spending so much that it affected their real lives negatively, others the total opposite almost completely inactive and ineffective, and a shadow campaign from a disgruntled ex-deputy leader who was undermining the league and its members on purpose by dividing the team. 

If you don't see the difference, then you are blind. 

FluffyCakes is supposedly full of highly experienced, supposedly highly skilled players. 

If you lose to a league that barely even existed several weeks ago... what does that say about you? I guess we will find out soon enough :) 

Also, yes, let's keep this up all day and night lol. The ones here who know me best know that I love this sht haha. Trash talking and drama make the game more fun. You are a clown here for my amusement and I will soak every ounce of entertainment out of you that I can. 

A quick summary of what has been said so far just in case any new readers come for a quick scan but don't have time to follow every word. 

NoQ insults me by saying that I don't like to lose and I have a lot of confidence.

i respond by pointing out facts including the reality that he has bounced around to many leagues and all of them seem to fail. Including GODz after he joined. I give facts such as his MULTIPLE arguments with members of GODz. Arguments about his selfish abuse of league cities and other matters. Remind him that several players quit the league SOLELY because of him. State that after he left he continued to erode the GODz league by openly promoting division among the players... trying to steal players away and get them to join a noob league that he was leader of. And then he replied and admitted this was true. Thus admitting that he was a big part of the reason why the former GODz members all got kicked and league reset. 

You guys are all caught up now :) 

I see that you can only make dishonest statements with a few half truths sprinkle in to make it palatable. You made a stupid rookie mistake. You have name dropped. These people can confirm what is true and what is fiction. Now I wouldn't ask them to come down in the muck where you reside and would advise them to stay out of this. I decided to bring myself alone down into the filth and lower myself to your level. I don't mind getting a little dirty. However there are several dozens that know that you are just pulling stuff out of your ass. Anyone can confirm with any Fluffy if I said what is true including with the ppl that you name dropped. Not to mention several of the leagues that know the true story. You are just grand standing for your own players right now so they won't know the true you. I haven't mentioned anything about your current team and have no ill will against them although you continue to bash Fluffy. The players that made you what you are. You have repeatedly said that they came after you were already established and have on other occasions stated that they didn't do much for the team. You cherry pick a couple which I guess you think they will return but they won't. In fact most of us were there for well over a year together. Some coming and going for different reasons and some who spent time in Demi to make it a competitive team. 

Not all of your responses merit a response because they are so woefully inaccurate. It is funny that you are now solely blaming me for GODz being reset when I was already gone by over a month when it happened. Lol. What an idiot. It was after one of your meltdowns after losing. We all know that's true. Practically everyone in the game. If I was such a disruptive force in the league then you would have kicked me out long before I left. You never kicked me. So that makes you a liar or a bad leader if you saw that I was a bad influence. The one person that you stated that I made leave is in Ghost and is a friend of mine. We talk regularly. Ghost are another group of ex GODz which you kicked just like Fluffy.

Again I never answered to you and that made you butt hurt and you still are. You never forced me to do anything.  Yes. There are several ppl that are enjoying watching me make you my little biotch. 

I will admit that there was an exchange between me and 3 ppl that were there. However it involved more than just me. There was some confusion on how gigs were distributed.  That's it. I also know your response after they left was F..k (name).

Outstanding! 

We are finally making progress here :) 

You have just admitted that your arguments and drama directly affected the GODz league in a negative way. Proving my point that you are a cancerous and toxic player to any league you join. Further proven by the fact that every league you join, start, remain a part of has ultimately perished and died off. 

You talk about my response... but you left out the parts of my response that included me demoting you from Deputy Leader to member. You left out the part of my response asking you to apologize. And you left out that you complied with my request. You also left out the part of my response where I sent a league mail letting the entire league know that it was unacceptable for Deputy leaders and members to disrespect each other, insult each other, and allow arguments to escalate to the point where people feel they have to quit (again all of this having directly to do with YOU AND YOUR BEHAVIOR). In the league mail I also threatened to restart the entire league if this didn't improve. After I sent that league mail I got almost a dozen replies from GODz members asking me to please not kick everyone out. Including from you... you wrote to me "don't kick everyone out because of me" acknowledging that you were at fault. 

See? The writing was on the wall... long before any battle was lost (you claimed it all happened because of a lost battlefield which is non sense). We won those battlefields where you argued with people and made them quit map after map. But your disrespectful behavior was unacceptable and I didn't tolerate it which is why you were demoted. Why you were forced to apologize. And why you ultimately had to leave my league. 

As if that wasn't enough, you also admitted earlier that AFTER you left... you were actively working behind my back to steal players away. You wrote that when I reset the league "I beat you to it" because you were working on stealing more players. 

This all adds up to you being the primary reason that the players in FluffyCakes all got kicked out. If they are okay with that, then good for them that they are so forgiving of your misdeeds. 

On to a different point you made... something about people being able to speak for themselves. And some lies about you still playing with the people you argued with. Allow me to let you know that the GHOSTS league where Joe is now does not like FluffyCakes lol. I was speaking with GHOSTS members two days ago who told me they were in a map with you guys where you all agreed to neutral/allied. They sent the request... but then you all left it pending for days and then ended up attacking them after Fluffy had agreed not too. They told me they don't like you and they don't trust you. I won't name names, but it's absolutely true. Not only does GHOSTS not like FluffyCakes... but no one does LOL. I'm in a special chat called the Saloon with nearly 80 people in it. Leaders and Deputy Leaders and Elite players from dozens of leagues. Pasta is there. LuckyStrikes. Members from the Chinese League, Deicide, Cocidius, GODz, Wolfpack, and several other top leagues. FluffyCakes is one of the only "supposedly" relevant leagues that has no representation there. We laugh and ridicule your entire league frequently. You were wondering why LuckyStrikes neutraled GODz instead of Fluffy in the tournament... we'll wonder no more. I have built relationships and friendships with leagues and players across the game. Meanwhile, FluffyCakes is alienated more now than ever before. And it's only going to get worse. You underestimate my reach at your own peril. 

So how do you think you are "friends" and "play with" the people you argued with when their league doesn't like you at all? No league does! Hahahaha

On to another point you made (if you can even call it a point). Yes, it is a fact that 95% of all FluffyCakes members came to GODz after the league was ALREADY rank one. And AFTER I was already rank 1. How you think you built something when it was ALREADY built before you got there... is amazing to me Lol. How you think Fluffy members "put me where I am" when I was already dominating and on top before they all got to GODz is amazing to me. My best guess is that you are smart enough to realize how ridiculous that is... but that you speak it just because you are running out of things to say. The fact that I have rebuilt GODz into a dominant, top league seemingly overnight is further evidence that not a single Fluffy member was irreplaceable. It is important that we discuss this more though... because this is the reason why some of you are so angry. It's the reason why you refused to help new players. It's the reason why you refuse to recruit any new players into FluffyCakes even now. 

You are afraid that new players will be more active and better than you Lol. You are afraid that "noobs" will dominate you and put you in your place. 

Too bad for you that it is inevitable. New players WILL replace you and outperform you. I embrace them and bring them to join our team while you turn your snobby nose up at them. It's funny because a few of the players I brought in told me they applied to FluffyCakes and were rejected. And now they will be part of the team that will annihilate you and put you in your place Lol. 

IRONY !

Again you prove you cannot get a simple story correct. You never told me to apologize. See that's the difference between you and me. I am able to admit when I don't handle thing in the best ways and I correct those things on my own. This is something you cannot do. Yes you demoted me and another for a day. There were more than 2 deputy leaders telling you that you were wrong. You got butt hurt once again. The next day when you calmed down you promoted us back to deputy leaders and said for the 3 that left to F them. Lol. You are not the noble person you pretend to be. 

I'm glad you are making new friends. Just more ppl for you to screw over. Believe me you need as many as you can get. However we all have friends here and you are not privy to all the pms that are said about you. From ppl that you are touting now. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Might be best for you. 

I still don't get it that you blame me for your "reset" when I had left well over a month before. Lol. Everyone in Fluffy knows the real reason. Losing, meltdown and booting. But if you feel better blaming me so be it. I'm glad I was able to get to you where you demo a whole team for it. People that you called friends. Lol. I'm sure I'm under your skin now. Burning you up. Please tell me more how I was able to single handily to bring GODz down. You told us because you just wanted to take it easy. But we see that you are close to another meltdown. It's coming. Glug glug glug.

Congratulations. You have given me some good info here which will be used to our advantage. Mainly some insight to your mental state. I can see you are in full panic mode. That aside. I am really intrigued now by your accusation that I am the cause of GODz demise. Maybe I'm a spy or maybe I did it for the lulz or maybe it is all lies. I was able to bring down the number one league alone. Nothing any other league could do and without firing a single shot. I'm gonna actually roll with that. I'm pretty impressed. However, you did bring up an interesting prospect. If what you say is true then I can get to you fairly easily and cause you to turn on all your friends. This brings up a challenge for me and I accept. I will have an alt in GODz by the end of fall. I will then work my magic and spread the cancer like a wildfire. I will turn ppl against you and cause turmoil. I will bring GODz down since it is apparently so easy to do. It will be only for the lulz. Expect me. 

I will roll out the red carpet :) 

as you know, alt accts dont scare me. your side is the paranoid bunch who hasnt allowed a new player to join you ever. come on and join. as long as you are active and contribute you can stay. if you cause any issues, i will simply kick you out lol. easy. 

my biggest mistake before was only that I was too nice. too accomodating, too tolerant of your (and others) disrespectful and insulting attacks against others in the league (which you even admit resulted in you being demoted, and several players quitting the league). 

also i never said you ended GODz by yourself. others played a role as well. you were just one of the main culprits. oddly enough, you wrote that you did by yourself... and then mentioned others who were at fault all in the same post. either youre confused or the semantics of your gibberish posts are starting to unravel. there were many reasons. the reset was a culmination of issues precipitated by your behavior, and then exacerbated by your purposely trying to undermine the league, and finally the tipping point of many players having real life issues that were more important than the game. 

You asked how you affected the reset of GODz since you were out of the league when it happened. But you already know the answer to this because I have already told you... And you have already admitted it. After you left, you were still in our kik chats. And you continued contacting GODz members delibrately trying to divide the league. 

I dont care about giving you information because there is nothing you can do with it. The GODz team I have now is better than FluffyCakes. I know because I have led and watched the players in both leagues. You will not beat us, the same way that your team couldnt beat us in tournament. And if you do win in global, it will only be because you all spent a hundred thousand dollars worth of diamonds and amethyst. In which case, you still lose. 

Btw, if your alt is coming he had better hurry. The waiting list to join GODz is getting longer and longer everyday. The 40 we have right now are all extremely active. All very happy to be in GODz. None seem to be willing to take any breaks anytime soon. I have had to turn away players all week long who I wouldve otherwise loved to add and evaluate. Take these screenshots for example... A chinese league player from their top team... With extensive tournament experience... Who speaks perfect English. How fascinating. I want badly to get him in GODz and have him be a part of our team. Looks like he is pretty anxious to join also. But there just is no space. Got two more extremely skilled vets in Demi ready for their spots back in GODz. Got a few guys from Pasta wanting to come over. An extremely impressive recruit from BloodyWar that I need to find space for. My absolute biggest problem is that there are far too many outstanding potential players wanting join... And no space for them at all. Im going to have to spend some time putting things in place over in Demi so that we can absorb some of the interest in joining our teams. Maybe your alt can come and help with that :) 

whats the worse that can happen? even if you did manage to ruin yet another league in a long list of every league you ever joined... i can simply rebuild it again to glory. Seems im pretty good at building dominant, incredible leagues. Too bad that you are not. Otherwise, you could spend your time building one to fight us and compete with us (which Fluffy will never do).

image.png

image.png

Well, well, well...

cant say that I'm surprised. it's been 18 hours and no response from NoQ the Cupcake. I guess the truth of GODz success and his failures were too much to bear. Looks like he has given up and run away to hide in shame and embarrassment now that the Fluffy members know he is largely responsible for them getting kicked out of the best league in the game. 

He owes Fluffy members an apology. But you guys shouldn't hold your breath... NoQ has no integrity so doing the right thing is very unlikely to be in his plans. 

Buy up all those special diamond packs soon as you can, Cupcake. You're going to be in shield bubble all week long.