World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

GODz dominates FluffyCakes in League Tournament Silver Cup

KingCB

As many of you know, FluffyCakes members were mostly all former GODz and DemiGODz members who contributed to the success of GODz many months ago. I made the difficult decision to reset the league and kick them all out after I decided the culture and atmosphere within my league, and the game, in general was becoming too toxic. 

Some of those former GODz members understood my decision. A few of them even thanked me for taking a step that allowed them to focus on real life and step away from the game for a while. 

But many of them were very disappointed with my decision. Some even allowed my choice to make them hate me. To hate the GODz league that they had previously loved. Some of them even resorted to talking trash about GODz and making threats against the new GODz team that I have recently rebuilt.

A few days ago is the first time that GODz and FluffyCakes have faced off in a battle against each other. As you might imagine, it was tense and dramatic. There was trash talking on both sides. Tough battles. And a lot of fun. But in the end, The new GODz team proved victorious and wiped FluffyCakes off the map within the first 12 hours of the Silver Cup Tournament field. Below are some screenshots and images detailing the battle. 

Starting with some of FluffyCakes trash talk against GODz. These screenshots are from a battlefield where FluffyCakes talked trash about GODz to some DemiGODz members. Tried to bully them. It was less than a week before our victory against them in Silver Cup which just started two days ago.

IMG_3328.PNG

IMG_3329.PNG

Next... here are some screenshots from the Silver Cup League Tournament. In no particular order, these are battles and status reports from the action. We took CommanderBurger's city first. Then we took their league city. Then Mako's city. Then Funundacheez. Then we fought them off with a counterattack as they tried to take one of their cities back. Then we took Raindrop city. Then finished wiping them off the map. In some of the screenshots you can see their troops trying to run away as we kill them and keep advancing through their lands. 

IMG_3274.PNG

IMG_3275.PNG

IMG_3278.PNG

IMG_3279.PNG

IMG_3280.PNG

IMG_3281.PNG

IMG_3284.PNG

IMG_3286.PNG

IMG_3287.PNG

IMG_3288.PNG

• Upvote 1

Here are more screenshots from the battle as we finished them off... and then some of the results from the end of the map now that they are destroyed. 

IMG_3293.PNG

IMG_3294.PNG

IMG_3295.PNG

IMG_3300.PNG

IMG_3297.PNG

IMG_3298.PNG

IMG_3301.PNG

IMG_3306.PNG

Here are the last screenshots. End of map. 

IMG_3332.PNG

IMG_3333.PNG

IMG_3334.PNG

IMG_3335.PNG

IMG_3336.PNG

IMG_3337.PNG

IMG_3338.PNG

I want to close this thread by saying... I never wanted this to happen. Most of the FluffyCakes members were my friends. When I came back, I had hoped that some might re-join me. Had hoped that even if not... we would be civil towards each other. And respectful towards each other. Maybe even work together on fields. Be allies. 

But they chose the path of trash talking us. They chose the path of resentfullness and bitterness. 

The new generation of GODz members is full of active, highly skilled, highly intelligent players. We are running two battlefields of near max players and silver league tournament all at same time. Dominating everything we touch. Everyone working together. No one off on their own. Everyone all about the team. 

We have now scheduled a new battlefield against FluffyCakes at 8pm Friday evening on a normal battlefield. Win or Lose I will happily post screenshots of that battle as well. 

If it's war they want... then it's war they will get.

GODz FTW 

IMG_3327.PNG

IMG_3339.PNG

• Upvote 1

Lol...

If FluffyCakes doesn't have enough active players to compete in league tournament... then don't join and compete. Better yet... if FluffyCakes doesn't have 6 active players in their whole league then why do you guys think you're so great? Why do you keep challenging GODz as if you want to prove that you are better than the team we have built now?

Dont trash talk people if you can't back it up. 

It was put together on the fly for fun. Some people were not able to be as active as they thought. We will see how this battle goes. I have a feeling both sides are going to learn some things. If not at least it's going to be a fun challenging global battle. 

• Upvote 1

GODz and DemiGODz against 4 active members. I'm glad you feel accomplished. Life was not on our side that day oh well. Life comes first. Have fun ruining more lives. We play at our own pace. Can't win them all without consequences.

Also anyone who thinks their life was ruined because of something that happened in a video game, has much bigger problems than anything that happened in the game. Statements like that are exactly why many of you guys needed to take a step back and re-evaluate things. 

Maybe you will listen to my advice and leave after we kick your azz. Again. 

There is so much wrong with this I don't know where to start. First off this past weekend was Mother's Day so there's that but let me get to the meat of your comments above. If someone didn't know you they would think you are the greatest person in the world by reading all the claims you posted. However, you failed to mention the meltdowns and tantrums you threw when GODz lost. One such incident took you out for several months. Another caused you to boot the entire team without any warning. No mention of your noble cause which you so delicately described above. You also failed to mention that you would kick ppl if they took off any time from the game. So the toxic situation that you described was your doing alone. You also didn't like the fact that many of the members had a stronger personality than you and didn't put up with your crap. The little bit of normal battlefield banter that happened with Demi shows how you can dish it out but can't take it. You are the biggest trash talker there is and this post proves just that. You weren't even in that field but yet you told Demi to quit the field. Talk about micromanaging. So stop being a hypocrite and stop trying to rationalize your poor decisions.

By the way it was you first that had said that phantom ppl thanked you for kicking them because it was ruining their lives in previous conversations. Don't try to spin it now.

• Upvote 3

There is so much wrong with this I don't know where to start. First off this past weekend was Mother's Day so there's that but let me get to the meat of your comments above. If someone didn't know you they would think you are the greatest person in the world by reading all the claims you posted. However, you failed to mention the meltdowns and tantrums you threw when GODz lost. One such incident took you out for several months. Another caused you to boot the entire team without any warning. No mention of your noble cause which you so delicately described above. You also failed to mention that you would kick ppl if they took off any time from the game. So the toxic situation that you described was your doing alone. You also didn't like the fact that many of the members had a stronger personality than you and didn't put up with your crap. The little bit of normal battlefield banter that happened with Demi shows how you can dish it out but can't take it. You are the biggest trash talker there is and this post proves just that. You weren't even in that field but yet you told Demi to quit the field. Talk about micromanaging. So stop being a hypocrite and stop trying to rationalize your poor decisions.

By the way it was you first that had said that phantom ppl thanked you for kicking them because it was ruining their lives in previous conversations. Don't try to spin it now.

I read this and it all came across as Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. 

I don't think you made a single valid point in your entire comment.

I don't like losing? Lol, so what? Who does? I'm a sore loser, yes, you're right. No one is perfect. If that's the worst thing anyone can say about me then I'm okay with that. 

I kicked inactive people out of my league when they took time off from the game? Lol, so what? Most leaders of top leagues do the same thing. My league isn't for inactive people. Maybe if you didn't cling on to inactives so hard the leagues you have been in other than GODz (like DraGons and soon FluffyCakes) wouldn't have failed and died.

I am controlling and micromanage? Lol so what? A leader is supposed to be controlling. If you are a leader of a very good league in this game and you don't have any control over what your league does, then that's a bigger problem to me. And I micromanage when I need too. And let others take initiative when I deem it appropriate. As for DemiGODz, they are new players trying to learn. I'm sure you wanted them to stay on your map so you could continue bullying them and trash-talking them... But with the press of a button, poof they were gone and you stay there bored and alone. You lose even when you win Lol. 

And Yes... real people Thanked me for kicking them out of GODz and DemiGODz. Some of them still in FluffyCakes now. I could show you screenshots, but I'd rather not let you know who among you will be feeding me info during our battle this week Lol. Even without that, I know your strengths, your weaknesses, when you sleep, who to attack first, who to save for last, who will talk trash and not back it up. I know your gamestyles better than you know them yourselves... Because I taught the best of you how to fight lol. The ones I didn't teach are the ones who are trash at it and only good at fighting noobs. Like you. With your precious kill ratio that you got from avoiding Tournament and difficult fights (with BS excuses like "I don't have time" even though you have nearly 3,000 hours played and counting)

You list these flaws as if you don't have your own. But believe me, you have more than your fair share as well. And the good I have done for my league and for the individuals who have joined it throughout its history outweighs the bad by far. If it wasn't for me, FluffyCakes wouldn't even exist and most of you would be worse players on terrible leagues.

You are blinded by your resentfulness, though, so you don't see that now. Maybe you will see the bigger picture better later on after this azz kicking coming to you later this week. 

Corrections:

Wanted to add that the FluffyCakes team was dead in the first 12 hours. On Saturday. Before Mother's Day even started. Pick a different excuse. 

Also, I was wrong NoQ doesn't have nearly 3k hours. That was a different Fluffy. But he does have nearly 30 hours per battlefield average. Which is nearly twice as much as mine. Yet he never had time for league tournament after he saw that the battles were tough. 

the all knowing, all mighty King....lol...proves more and more what an idiot he really is.....I guess when you live in your parents basement at the age of 50 you have to cling to something to make you feel important.  Keep being the best at a meaningless game

Hello FluffyCakes alt account. All three of your posts ever all dedicated to me. 

I am sorry that I hurt your feelings and that you are butt hurt because I kicked you out of my league. I am also sorry that you thought you were somehow entitled to stay in my league for as long as you wanted too Lol. I am sorry that you thought you "built" GODz even though it was already rank 1 before 95% of all FluffyCakes members ever joined. I'm sorry if you thought you were irreplaceable (queue the Beyoncé music lol). 

I'm also sorry that you are so afraid of me that you have to speak to me through an alias so I that I can't embarrass you and target you the next time I see you in a battlefield. 

I wish you the best, and again... I am sorry for all of the things I did to make you hate me. 

...on second thought, I'm not sorry for any of that Lol. Have a nice Turd. GODz is going to wreck FluffyCakes (AGAIN) in 4 days and there's nothing you can do to stop us. Hahahaha!

Woohoo, I saw my name up there!!! I'm famous now!!! Woohoo! :)

too bad our scooters weren't charged up; walkers weren't polished and somehow our Russian/German shiatsu Olympic support aides were replaced with skinny little  first time aides. They couldn't even hold our bed pans, darn it!

but we had fun watching front row seat in this, good experience watching these guys and how they do things. Maybe you can teach old dogs new tricks, even if they are dead, still on the leash dragging behind our scooter because we can bend over to unhook it....

• Upvote 1

Well I guess I'll have to settle for second best after me and kings..... Well after King killed my troops lmao. I had fun for the few minutes it lasted was pretty even troops count and everything but he has more experience better troops and overall a little better than me lol! All jokes aside thanks for the chance noob I'll be looking forward to next time where I will finally be the best ?B|. Here are some pics for ya junkies out there. Just know that was the first and last 1v1 I've ever lost and no I don't play like how I lost lol. Not all the time.but once again thanks King. I know I've been talking mad crap but it's been all in good fun. Keep up the good work. I see why you are the best and I'm the second bestB|

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Turdurgeson  isn't a alt   Of any of us  

Hi Kris. I don't think there is anyway you could know for sure if one of your members made a forum account and didn't tell you about it. 

But more importantly, I'm sorry it had to come to this. Not how I wanted things to be. But your side provoked me and this is just how I handle people being disrespectful or insulting to me or my team. 

I have heard (and seen) some instances where even you have had negative things to say about me and the new team in GODz. But I won't hold it against you. 

You are one of the Fluffies that I still have respect and admiration for. 

Sorry in advance for what is coming in three days.