World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Jane

Attack Range!

Commanders, 

Do you know the range of all your troops? Which units can destroy a lv.1 turret without taking in any damage? :pokerface-min:

2017-4-26.thumb.png.663ca2c8de5b4905424331ab87ed22a4.png
  • Upvote 1

Troop attack and sight range knowledge is a must to be effective. Although knowing which troop does most damage to each type of troop or building is a close second. Read it learn in know it it will be on the test! ?

This is not right. I'm fighting a level 3 turret with a level 2 expanded artillery and the turret is able to fire at me when I set up the artillery. Why is this? I've now got to wait until I make bomber airplanes before I can take it out. 

Edited by scazza2604

This is not right. I'm fighting a level 3 turret with a level 2 expanded artillery and the turret is able to fire at me when I set up the artillery. Why is this? I've now got to wait until I make bomber airplanes before I can take it out. 

Learn the ranges. Lv 3 Turrets and arts are both attack range of 250

I would really like to see improvements to the 105 artillery range. It should be able to take on a level 4 turret without taking damage... just my thoughts 

I would really like to see improvements to the 105 artillery range. It should be able to take on a level 4 turret without taking damage... just my thoughts 

I Have To Agree With Crafty Here Artillery Are Meant To Take Out Objectives At A Long Range It Should At Least Be Able To Destoy A Lvl 4 Turret or 5 

Howitzers should honestly have 300 range. They really just do not do enough damage to only have 200, and in real life these things can shell you from out of no where. If not 300 cause of advantage to troops at least 260 maybe

Expanding units does NOT increase their range

Howitzers should honestly have 300 range. They really just do not do enough damage to only have 200, and in real life these things can shell you from out of no where. If not 300 cause of advantage to troops at least 260 maybe

Completely agree... howitzers should have more range then a lvl 5 turret! It makes no sense that a city can hit them!!! 

• Upvote 1

They are range 250 now