World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Short Maintenance Apr. 18th

Guest Manson1975

Well at least tell us which bug it is... Finally fixing chat so that PM will show up right away instead of 2-10 hours later? Or maybe you are the fixing the bug that Chinese league uses to shield their city AFTER we already dropped troops and started attacking them? Or maybe you are fixing the bug where transport planes dont have Ramcke officer effect of more space when entered into league city airport? Or maybe you are fixing bug where League Cities can be "returned" to level 1 city in only three minutes instead of a more reasonable period that actually allows an attacker to capture the LC? Or maybe you are fixing the bug where turrets can be reconstructed unlimited amount of times with no cool down period, and city can be gemmed through pacification unlimited times while being attacked... So a person with lots of gems can NEVER lose his/her city no matter what the attacker does? Or maybe you are fixing the bug where some leagues with lots of gemmers can shield multiple cities back to back to back with no cool down period? 

Maybe I'll wake up with my bombers dead... But all of these things will be fixed and it would be worth it. 

Then again, who am I kidding... :(

Lol.  I dont mind the maintenance but....that was by far the worst adavance notice ever...i was not only mid attack when i saw the notification it completely ruined my resource and upgrade strategy...as you know to be an effective player the first day is super critical and unfortunately the time you selected ruined my chances of a military build, resource build and expansion i should have accomplished.   I could have dealt with the maintenance but there should be a minimum 2 hour notice not 10 to 15 min...by the way mine didnt indicate to me until moments beforehand...i would expect that if there was issues and the server needed work but not short notice for 'routine' maintenance.  Just please consider a more respective notice next time...i know you compensate for gems but sometimes 2k in gems doesny cover the delays in strategy you caused...

Thanks,

Corpse

26 minutes ago, KingCB said:

Lol what the hell is this? Since when do you guys do maintenance at this time? Peak playing time for US players. 

Do maintenance 3-4 hours from now like its always been. 

We were clearing out middle city area on isles of war with bombers and other troops out. Now those bombers are going to die. 

Whoever decided to have maintenance at this time, plesse tell him I said to go sit on a stick Hahaha

Ahahahaha

Guest Manson1975
12 minutes ago, Thrall said:

I understand if there is a emergency that you have to fix . And I even read the mail. But there was no time zone. So I figured it was later. When the case arises we're this has to happen a count down with an Time zone

IMG_2364.PNG

Sorry we were in a rush...