World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What duration of converting back a league city would you like to see?

Peter

What duration of converting back a league city would you like to see?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello once again Commanders!

As of lately, we have received complaints about the short duration of converting a league city back into a personal city. The duration for this process currently takes around 3 minutes to complete, and one should be allowed more time to destroy and capture a league city. We'd like to collect more feedback regarding this feature, so please feel free to cast your vote in the poll and leave your thoughts in the comments below. Thank you all.:571f479765ec4_QQ20160426184727:

Edited by Russell
Needed some editing

• Peter pinned and featured this topic

Please extend this time to the length of time it took to convert to a lc. Why should converting to a lc from a city be different than converting back to a city.  Also can you please allow capturing of another's monument.  You are basically allowing a hostile enemy to make awesome troops and you can't capture if you already own a monument.  How about capturing an enemy's monumument makes it a lc?  Still a great game and glad you keep upgrading to make it better .  finally work on the grouping aspect as it is very difficult to group troops, and allow viewing of troops in transportw while they are in an airport (not fun having to dispatch and reland)

It should be similar to a city. A level 5 LC should not be demolished in 3 minutes. It makes the cap impossible. The owner of the LC should be expected to defend their LC with troops not by demolishing as a defense. Maybe 10 minutes for each level (Lvl 1 LC demolished in 10 min...Lvl 2 in 20 min, Lvl 3 in 30 min...and so on).

The capping of an enemy monument while while having a monument needs to be fixed as well. Maybe the newly capped monument becomes a lvl 5 LC?

You guys rock!

• Upvote 1

Leave it as is. One of the tactics that is employed by us and I am sure other leagues as well is to attack a LC in hopes they will convert it back so they lose it without hope of recapturing later on.  The aim is to deny access to those high end armaments not to gain a LC for ourselves that will occupy our efforts trying to defend it.

• Upvote 2

The LC should take longer to take as most do want to cap them for themselves and for those that want to. If you take it and turn it back to a city just to keep the other guys down you should have to wait the time it takes. Why should it be made easy just for you. Don't mess it up for those who want to take them over. As a trophy 

Demolish at 3 mins is way too short, he has it takes 2 minutes just to cap it. Many leagues will just demo it leaving your troops on the ground with their pants around their ankles. 

As for troop grouping I don't know anyone who uses it. Troops all run at different speeds and it's a constant regrouping as troops die and are built. It's just too much hassle for what it's worth. Could be better if you could select a group on the bf and add them to a group.  In example: I often drop in a few places so I don't have all my troops grouped together to be killed off by an art. In essence surrounding the enemy base. If I could select the guys on the west and group them together to attack the west tower from the group menu while the stugs to the east keep working on the east tower that would help cut down on confusion in the heat of battle. 

Does anyone out there use it?  If so how do you use it?  I used to group all stugs all tanks all arts. But it's not very useful that I've found.  Could probably just be taken out of the game IMO. 

On 4/24/2017 at 1:37 AM, RJ1 said:

Demolish at 3 mins is way too short, he has it takes 2 minutes just to cap it. Many leagues will just demo it leaving your troops on the ground with their pants around their ankles. 

As for troop grouping I don't know anyone who uses it. Troops all run at different speeds and it's a constant regrouping as troops die and are built. It's just too much hassle for what it's worth. Could be better if you could select a group on the bf and add them to a group.  In example: I often drop in a few places so I don't have all my troops grouped together to be killed off by an art. In essence surrounding the enemy base. If I could select the guys on the west and group them together to attack the west tower from the group menu while the stugs to the east keep working on the east tower that would help cut down on confusion in the heat of battle. 

Does anyone out there use it?  If so how do you use it?  I used to group all stugs all tanks all arts. But it's not very useful that I've found.  Could probably just be taken out of the game IMO. 

I use groups extensively. In fact I wish they would increase the number to 10, or even better just let you add them as needed.

Some uses:

1. Combat loading your gigs

2. Quick access to a troop type (fighters, bombers, whatever)

There are many others.

On 4/14/2017 at 6:49 AM, Rommellrob said:

Please extend this time to the length of time it took to convert to a lc. Why should converting to a lc from a city be different than converting back to a city.  Also can you please allow capturing of another's monument.  You are basically allowing a hostile enemy to make awesome troops and you can't capture if you already own a monument.  How about capturing an enemy's monumument makes it a lc?  Still a great game and glad you keep upgrading to make it better .  finally work on the grouping aspect as it is very difficult to group troops, and allow viewing of troops in transportw while they are in an airport (not fun having to dispatch and reland)

On 4/24/2017 at 0:37 AM, Jane said:

Hey. Can you tell me what makes grouping troops inconvenient? Any advice? 

What he is saying is that there is no quick way to check what transport a specific troop is in, and when a transport is in an airbase the function that allows you to view and dispatch troops is disabled. I agree that if a transport has troops loaded you should have the ability to view the troops it is carrying even while in an airbase.

On 4/25/2017 at 7:26 PM, MkV said:

I use groups extensively. In fact I wish they would increase the number to 10, or even better just let you add them as needed.

Some uses:

1. Combat loading your gigs

2. Quick access to a troop type (fighters, bombers, whatever)

There are many others.

I also wish they would increase the number of groups.

• Upvote 2

Hello Everyone,

I just want to mention that no matter how any of these things is done, there will always be someone who is unhappy about the way it works. My league has instructions to focus on adapting to the rules as they change and working through (while learning from) whatever challenges we might face (including what to do if enemy demolishes their LC, and what to do if we have a monument and want to capture an enemy monument). Great players and teams see problems... and find solutions. Instead of see problems, and try to change the problem always. 

Anyway, I support whatever changes are made. We will adapt and thrive no matter what. 

Which brings me to this next thread I am about to make...

• Upvote 1

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic