World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New Officers of April

Guest Manson1975

Guest Manson1975

Greetings Commanders!

Please allow us to introduce to all of you the latest officers being introduced into World Warfare for the month of April!

As before,these officers will be available at a discounted price for 7 days, so make sure you don't miss out on this sweet deal!

We have also added a New Officer Pack, you will get all 4 new officers, diamonds, gold and amethysts!

Officer Pack will only be available for 7 days!

Those who participated in the "Share your wish list" event, your bonus rewards will be sent out soon! Make sure to check your mailbox!

Now let's take a look at the new officers you've all been waiting for:

58eda4a32631e_RTX1.jpg.d2ee4e2840f2fcdbfbc1c5aebd83a013.jpg

Erich Von Manstein  $14.99 $9.99 (First 7 days)

His ability is applicable to Elefant Tank Destroyers.

At the officer's highest level, the perks are:

30% attack against Infantry.

30% attack against Vehicles.

20% attack against Armor.

Add 25% to maximum HP.

Add 20% to speed.

58eda4b46f569_RTX2.jpg.23cf7db97d2ccb422843f12b4057ede8.jpg

Harold Alexander  $29.99 $19.99 (First 7 days)

His ability is applicable to AA guns & Self-propelled AA guns.

25% attack against Aircraft.

Add 20% to speed.

Add 25% to maximum ammo.

Add 10% to attack range.

58eda4bc25a65_RTX3.jpg.b2222319c11b80d48bbad7155ff385a4.jpg

Heinz Guderian  $49.99 39.99 (First 7 days)

His ability is applicable to all tank units.

10% attack against Infantry.

10% attack against Vehicles.

10% attack against Armor.

10% attack against Buildings.

Add 6% to maximum HP.

Add 10% to speed.

Add 10% to maximum fuel.

58eda4c3b6ea4_RTX4.jpg.15954cd1d9941f6dc605f4c35ee7d49c.jpg

Omar Bradley  $14.99 9.99 (First 7 days)

His ability is applicable to Infantry & Motorized Infantry.

+75 attack against Infantry.

+75 attack against Vehicles.

+50 attack against Armor.

Adds 400 maximum HP.

Adds 200 Defense.

Feel free to leave us with your thoughts and suggestions in the comments below! 

• Guest pinned this topic
  • Peter featured this topic

On the surface, they look useful, but that remains to be seen. The question isn't just how good is the officer, it's where can I fit them in. If a player only had these, it would be a no brainer, but with only 5 slots for officers, I doubt I will use any of them. It's not that they aren't useful. It's what do I have to lose to put them in? The next question is how quickly do they level. Wojtek is a good example of an officer that just isn't useful because of the amount of time he takes to level. 

'For example, Von Manstein is for the Elefant Tank Destroyer, which isn't available until munitions 13. If I put him in early, I'm using an officer slot and getting no immediate benefit, and what am I having to give up to do so? If I wait and put him in until after I have TDs will he level quickly enough to have any significant value? So it's put him in early and waste a slots usefulness now, or wait and have him be ineffective when he is used. 

So riddle me this? Do I pay $15 bucks for a guy who's going to be riding pine? 

Alexander is kinda the same, but he becomes useful earlier, and aa is so critical he would probably be used. 

Bradly and Guderian are completely different animals, they will be useful the whole game. The question with them is are they worth more than the general they would be taking the place of.

I realize these are gameplay issues, but they definitely effect buying decisions.

Of course if you increase the amount of officers you can use at once the whole thing changes. It s just tough to justify paying dollars for something you can't use. Currently there are roughly $300-400 dollars of officers that have been offered, but in a single game, even if a player had bought them all, they could only get a portion of value for those dollars spent.

It matters.

I agree with Mkv about the slot limit. I would be reluctant to buy any of these due to this, maybe Harold, but at what cost in addition to the $20 sale price

also, a very valid point of the TD's not being available till later in the game, and needing to level the officer to get full effects takes up time. By the time TD's are available I don't need them as much, but I like the effort to make, in my opinion a less used unit, more valuable with significant stat increases. 

Harold Alexander would be useful, but expensive and again what officer will I have to give up for him? I would buy him if less increase to ammo and more increase to range

Heinz Guderian, not very big increases, expensive, seems like it would useful for tournament with the tank rewards, would rather have decrease in forced march time than the fuel increase, would rather have larger HP increases than attack increases

Omar Bradley seems like it would only be useful for cap stealing or other paradropping purposes, so promoting cap stealing which means having to gem pacification more, means more money to have to spend to combat it.

i get it you guys need to make money, it is not a charity game, but I do not see it being invested back into the game. For example my chat is still jacked up and There has to be better servers that can calculate damage more accurately too. 

I personally love and hate this game to start off. I love it because of how fun and unique it is. I live it because of the strategic aspects of the game and how you guys are always pushing out updates and new content. I also live how the tournaments are so competitive and it makes you want to play this game 24/7. 

Now, for why I hate it. While it is a game where you can save up your gems it takes a very long time to do so. I understand this isn't a charity, but when I'm facing people and they start gemming up their turrets for 30 minutes straight it's obnoxious and it's not fun. Especially in tournament. If the best people winning the tourneys are suppose to be the "best" then why is it that they always use gems? It's the equivalent of clash royale, it's not world warfare it's wallet warfare. 

If I had a solution to make this game great again just allow us to watch advertisements for rewards that are similar to those in the daily logins. Unfortunately you can't really do it now, but maybe in a future game like this one you could. That way you'd still make money AND keep the game on some sort of even playing field for those who can't battle with their wallets. 

Hello! I would like to talk about the prices of generals. How is the price set for the general? Do you take into account the payment capacity of regions or countries? Take Russia, the CIS countries and Eastern Europe: incomes in these countries are lower by a lot, and you put prices the same as in America and Western Europe. Players with low salaries throughout the country can not buy even one general. Prices must be changed by countries and regions, since all have different salaries in countries. I propose to reduce prices for the CIS by 2 times, otherwise it discriminates against us and we will not be able to compete on an equal footing with other players

Guest Manson1975
20 hours ago, InHaLe said:

Hello! I would like to talk about the prices of generals. How is the price set for the general? Do you take into account the payment capacity of regions or countries? Take Russia, the CIS countries and Eastern Europe: incomes in these countries are lower by a lot, and you put prices the same as in America and Western Europe. Players with low salaries throughout the country can not buy even one general. Prices must be changed by countries and regions, since all have different salaries in countries. I propose to reduce prices for the CIS by 2 times, otherwise it discriminates against us and we will not be able to compete on an equal footing with other players

Hello there, thanks for the feedback, may I ask where are you from? 

Russia and if the rubles are converted into dollars, then it turns out to be slightly more expensive than in dollars. I would gladly have bought generals but the prices do not meet salaries. This also applies to the CIS and Eastern Europe. I hope that in the near future there will be a decline in prices for these regions or countries, otherwise there is no point in playing if many countries can buy them and we are not

Guest Manson1975
5 hours ago, InHaLe said:

Russia and if the rubles are converted into dollars, then it turns out to be slightly more expensive than in dollars. I would gladly have bought generals but the prices do not meet salaries. This also applies to the CIS and Eastern Europe. I hope that in the near future there will be a decline in prices for these regions or countries, otherwise there is no point in playing if many countries can buy them and we are not

I understand now, I will discuss this issue with our team, thanks again!

4 hours ago, Bolt said:

Thank you for the detailed feedback!

Officers are meant to be powerful tools that add another layer of strategic consideration, enhancing your current plan or possibly opening up new strategic options. We have been busy adding officers to add to the number of options that you have to choose from and to fit different players' and Leagues' play-style and needs. Players always surprise us with their ingenuity and we always look forward to seeing what kind of combinations of Officers players use on the Battlefield.

You make a very valid point that because of the experience and level up system, changing officers in a Battlefield is not common since Officers can be under-powered if swapped due to a lack of experience; this favors picking 5 Officers and sticking with them for the whole battle. We believe this stifles choice and the benefits of owning a large roster of Officers. We've considered removing the exp system and simply allowing officers to provide their maximum bonus at all times; however, some Officers are designed around growing more powerful later in the Battlefield and leveling up officers provides it's own form of satisfaction.

We have settled on a different solution that we will release in our next update: all Officers, regardless of whether they are summoned or not, gain full EXP as you progress in the Battlefield. This will allow all Officers to be useful as you gain experience, allowing you to choose Officers based on the situation, not on whether or not they have leveled up. This keeps the level up system intact, allowing officers to grow in power as designed. 

Very nice. I'm looking forward to trying it out.

On 4/17/2017 at 3:15 PM, Bolt said:

Thank you for the detailed feedback!

Officers are meant to be powerful tools that add another layer of strategic consideration, enhancing your current plan or possibly opening up new strategic options. We have been busy adding officers to add to the number of options that you have to choose from and to fit different players' and Leagues' play-style and needs. Players always surprise us with their ingenuity and we always look forward to seeing what kind of combinations of Officers players use on the Battlefield.

You make a very valid point that because of the experience and level up system, changing officers in a Battlefield is not common since Officers can be under-powered if swapped due to a lack of experience; this favors picking 5 Officers and sticking with them for the whole battle. We believe this stifles choice and the benefits of owning a large roster of Officers. We've considered removing the exp system and simply allowing officers to provide their maximum bonus at all times; however, some Officers are designed around growing more powerful later in the Battlefield and leveling up officers provides it's own form of satisfaction.

We have settled on a different solution that we will release in our next update: all Officers, regardless of whether they are summoned or not, gain full EXP as you progress in the Battlefield. This will allow all Officers to be useful as you gain experience, allowing you to choose Officers based on the situation, not on whether or not they have leveled up. This keeps the level up system intact, allowing officers to grow in power as designed. 

This sounds like a great idea. i only have 4 total officers, but if , I get more than 5 this will allow me to swap to someone like George C. Marshall when defending an admin area. Or even someone like Erich Von Mainstein when I'm in a skirmish and my opponent has a ton of tough armor units. This system sounds brilliant! 

I just now found a glitch with Harold Alexander. His stat boost are suppose to be only for self propelled AA guns (whirblewinds) and AA guns (bofors). However, I have realized that self propelled artillery are also affected by these stat boost and receive the speed boost, ammunition boost, and the range boost as well. I'm not sure if this was intended but if this is a glitch it should be fixed immediately due to the fact that:  1. This makes Harold Alexander even better. 2. This can effect the game in serious ways. I have a screenshot here as proof, thanks guys, and keep up the good work. 

P.S. When I was talking about gemmers paying to win in my first post I was mostly talking about the Chinese, not many people besides them pay to win, but the Chinese I have witnessed do it in bronze tourney, lol

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

There are several questions and requests to the developers:Screenshot_2017-05-04-04-00-47575757575.thumb.png.4b654035daf9506ccb495fe0674b922f.png

What is this action?

And now we read and compare the prices:

Price

Name Officer                      America         Russia 

1.    Erich Von Manstein                   $14.99          $15.77

2.    Harold Alexander                      $29.99          $40.17

3.    Heinz Guderian                         $49.99          $66.49

4.    Omar Bradley                            $14.99          $15.77

Prices are indicated without any discounts and taxes!  1$ = 57 rubles

I understand that developers should earn, but ...

Why do we have higher prices?

If we compare the salaries of Russia and America, then we have 5 times less than them, and we pay even more!

And where is justice?

I think it's outrageous, it's scrambling and does not allow us to play on equal terms with players from other regions!

Will measures be taken to reduce the prices of officers for the Russian region?

We demand to lower prices in our region, since salaries are several times less than those of the rest!

I would like to receive a detailed answer and with explanations what measures will be taken! If you ignore this fact, then play with yourself! This spit in the players who love this game!

Guest Manson1975
6 hours ago, InHaLe said:

Hello!

There are several questions and requests to the developers:Screenshot_2017-05-04-04-00-47575757575.thumb.png.4b654035daf9506ccb495fe0674b922f.png

What is this action?

Price

If we compare the salaries of Russia and America, then we have 5 times less than them, and we pay even more!

And where is justice?

I think it's outrageous, it's scrambling and does not allow us to play on equal terms with players from other regions!

We demand to lower prices in our region, since salaries are several times less than those of the rest!

I would like to receive a detailed answer and with explanations what measures will be taken! If you ignore this fact, then play with yourself! This spit in the players who love this game!

Hey there, thanks for the feedback! We will make sure the developers see this and take corresponding measures!

I am an Gamer from Indian and have been playing for the past few days.I enjoy playing and decided to invest some money into the game by getting few officers.But when I check and compare the prices there is huge difference between in the cost in US and what is mentioned for us indians

Price

Name Officer                      America         Indians.  

1.    Erich Von Manstein                   $9.99          ₹1000

2.    Harold Alexander                      $19.99        ₹2300

3.    Heinz Guderian                         $39.99          ₹4000

4.    Omar Bradley                            $9.99          ₹1000 

1$ = 64.19 rupees...so this should have been the exact cost for us indians gamers also

1.    Erich Von Manstein                   $9.99          ₹641

2.    Harold Alexander                      $19.99        ₹1283

3.    Heinz Guderian                         $39.99          ₹2566

4.    Omar Bradley                            $9.99          ₹641

Guest Manson1975
17 hours ago, Ragged said:

I am an Gamer from Indian and have been playing for the past few days.I enjoy playing and decided to invest some money into the game by getting few officers.But when I check and compare the prices there is huge difference between in the cost in US and what is mentioned for us indians

Price

1.    Erich Von Manstein                   $9.99          ₹1000

2.    Harold Alexander                      $19.99        ₹2300

3.    Heinz Guderian                         $39.99          ₹4000

4.    Omar Bradley                            $9.99          ₹1000 

1$ = 64.19 rupees...so this should have been the exact cost for us indians gamers also

1.    Erich Von Manstein                   $9.99          ₹641

2.    Harold Alexander                      $19.99        ₹1283

3.    Heinz Guderian                         $39.99          ₹2566

4.    Omar Bradley                            $9.99          ₹641

OK thanks for the report! We will update the price with the latest currency soon!

On 5/3/2017 at 9:51 PM, InHaLe said:

Hello!

What is this action?

Price

And where is justice?

"We demand"

Please, Americans should pay more for this game because they are all rich! Raise the prices for the Americans, so you can pay what they were paying, problem solved.

Or, let's do financial discloses to the developers then we can each pay a different price according to our income!

• Upvote 1

• Guest unfeatured, unpinned and featured this topic