World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Jane

Sneak Peek! (Version 1.0.33)

Dear Commanders,

The new update (version v1.0.33) is available, so please be sure to download it from the app store! Let's take a look at the new content.

-Unit changes:

Some of the weakest units have received a modest boost to their ability to survive which to ensure that they are a more viable investment when compared to hardier units:

• Katyusha now has +200 Defense

• 40mm Bofors AA Gun now has +200 Defense, +20% HP

• M101 105mm Howitzer now has +200 Defense

-Added tips for all available items in Daily Login:

• When you press down on each reward you are able to see the details.

-Improvement on icons in BF:

• The Login Gift icon has been removed from the BF.

• The Daily Login icon in BF will disappear once the reward has been collected. (There is currently an existing bug causing this icon to reappear on the battlefield screen, after having received your daily reward. We should have this fixed in the next update!)

This has become a problematic challenge in the heat of a battle! We hope this adjustment can help and we will continue to improve the game in future versions.

-Open Isles of War:

• Entry has opened up starting April 13th and ending on May 2nd!

-Season Rewards:

• Season Rewards from the Tournament have now been sent out once the maintenance was completed!

-New Officers:

Edited by Russell
Changed to past tense
  • Upvote 3

Yes so true ! And the loading problem in league cities with gigantos planes in combi with the officer... u cant load all troops into your gigs... 

Edited by Boandalin
  • Upvote 2

That's awesome you guys are making the game better but for at least a year chat has been broken. Very difficult to join with friends and teammates for battles and coordinate when chat is broke. 

Greetings,

Unless I missunderstood the patch notes both Bofors and Howitzers are getting 200 defense but AT guns dont? Can someone explain the rationale behind this decision?

Best regards

The most irritating issue for me since I began playing has been the Login and Supply icons at the top.  No way to get rid of them. No way to reduce their footprint. After today's patch there's a new sale icon. Now there are three icons...

I thought the patch notes indicated this was addressed? 

Edited by neotekgeek
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, XxACABxX said:

And what about defence of stug III? ;D

Could you elaborate some more on what you mean by the defense of the stug III? Is there any particular reason as to why you wish to see a change to the stats for this unit?

9 hours ago, aungthunk said:

Weee

Weeeeeeee, sorry just seeing if there was any question you may have wanted to ask?

7 hours ago, YANKEECHARLIE said:

Please offer more general  Patton for diamonds

Thanks for your feedback about the Officer Patton. As for now, Patton can be purchased in the store with real dollars and not diamonds if you do not already have this Officer purchased. We will take this into consideration but I cannot guarantee anything at this time.

6 hours ago, Ramesh said:

Help me one problem game start not my whatsaap +919982014912 please help me

I am sorry to hear about you loading into the wrong account. If you have not already done so, I suggest contacting Support from the main page and click  on the "Contact Us" button and someone there will be able to assist you and recover the right account!

6 hours ago, Fumundacheez said:

That's awesome you guys are making the game better but for at least a year chat has been broken. Very difficult to join with friends and teammates for battles and coordinate when chat is broke. 

Yes, we are aware that chat has continued to be an issue. We are working with the developers by providing them with feedback like this, so that they can become more attune to the problem and prioritize the issue when there are more details available. We will keep you all updated when we know about any further changes to chat via next few upcoming updates!

3 hours ago, Immel said:

Greetings,

Unless I missunderstood the patch notes both Bofors and Howitzers are getting 200 defense but AT guns dont? Can someone explain the rationale behind this decision?

Best regards

Per the patch notes: 

40mm Bofors AA Gun will receive +200 Defense, +20% HP   

Is this what you are referring to?

3 hours ago, neotekgeek said:

The most irritating issue for me since I began playing has been the Login and Supply icons at the top.  No way to get rid of them. No way to reduce their footprint. After today's patch there's a new sale icon. Now there are three icons...

I thought the patch notes indicated this was addressed? 

Per the patch notes:

-Improvement on icons in BF:

• The Login Gift icon has been removed from the BF.

• The Daily Login icon in BF will disappear once the reward has been collected.

This has become a problematic challenge in the heat of a battle! We hope this adjustment can help and we will continue to improve the game in future versions.

• Upvote 1

I tested it and indeed only the Bofor and Howitzer guns get the 200 defense but not the AT guns may I kindly ask for an explanation as to why?

Best regards 

18 hours ago, Immel said:

I tested it and indeed only the Bofor and Howitzer guns get the 200 defense but not the AT guns may I kindly ask for an explanation as to why?

Best regards 

I will ask the team about this and see what's going on here and why the AT guns do not have the additional 200 defense added to them!

We have been made aware of the Daily Login event icon briefly disappearing from off of the screen when you are in a battlefield, after you have claimed the daily login rewards. There is a glitch with this icon reappearing on the screen and that is not intended. This should hopefully be fixed in the next update!

On 4/14/2017 at 2:31 PM, Russell said:

I will ask the team about this and see what's going on here and why the AT guns do not have the additional 200 defense added to them!

We have been made aware of the Daily Login event icon briefly disappearing from off of the screen when you are in a battlefield, after you have claimed the daily login rewards. There is a glitch with this icon reappearing on the screen and that is not intended. This should hopefully be fixed in the next update!

As for the AT guns's defense, we have more changes in the future and we are working on rolling out changes to the game in a gradual, yet productive pace.