World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

City Building Tutorial Video

MkV

• Guest pinned this topic
5 minutes ago, Russell said:

This a really great tutorial video for city building, especially with the inserts and tips, makes understanding this part of the game much more approachable and engaging. I am going to provide you with some diamonds for putting this together. If it is not too much to ask, could you put together more tutorial videos like this?

Yes, we are already working on the content.

Nice tutorial.   I am sure it involved some work, so good show!  

One thing that I am really missing for this game is a wiki reference website that displays information on newbie gameplay, troop statistics, costs, etc.   When I was heavy into Clash of Clans, i would go to this site, which was run by the game developers:  http://clashofclans.wikia.com/wiki/Clash_of_Clans_Wiki

For game updates, the developers would release "sneak peeks" days before the scheduled update with usually a week's notice.  The wiki website was usually updated within hours after the release, displaying the new situation as regards things like rebalanced items.

For more advanced players trying to optimize their performance, the wiki website provided the information allowing real analysis.  For example, how much territory score does a level 10 City contribute and what are the cumulative resource costs for a city at that level? 

• Guest featured this topic
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Peter unfeatured this topic
  • Peter unpinned this topic