World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Maintenance and Update-Mar. 23rd (Updated)

Peter

UPDATE on Mar.26th :

New version is available in App Store! 

Bug-fixes:
-Fixed a bug where chat didn't work in queueing room. 
-Fixed a bug where three options for tactic point card were Chinese. 

Commanders,

The server will go down for maintenance at 8:10 am UTC (1:10 am PDT). Expected downtime will be approximately 1.5 hours. Keep your troops safe before you log out. Please update this game in App Store/Google Play after the maintenance. Thank you

What's new:

-New Daily Reward System! Login daily to receive a variety of new rewards, including City Shields, Tactic Refills, Gold and much more. Come back every day so you don't miss out on any rewards! The new rewards start on April 1st. And no, it's not an April Fool's joke!:D

-Adjusted bugle unit price from 49 diamonds to 10 diamonds.

Bug fix:

-Fixed a bug where the former capital city HP remained affected by city aura.

World Warfare Team

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.  Not understanding time zones... is like not understanding how the sun rises and sets.  That being said, Google is your friend. 

I do agree better notification is needed.  Many players have their side menus collapsed most of the time.  So when the warning mail is sent out it is not noticed until it is too late.  I suggest a pop up menu warning that must be cleared out similar to rewards and objectives. 

Thanks for the hard work devs. 

• Peter pinned and featured this topic
Guest Manson1975
4 minutes ago, CanadianAssassi said:

A little better heads up would be appreciated. Unlike the developers. Some of us are not on the site 24/7. 

Usually we make the announcment several hours before the maintenance, today was a little rushed....game will be available soon!

1 hour ago, YoungTheTurtle said:

Still no solution to our chat..... how long are we going to have to use a faulty chat system........

Keeps showing red dot for old messages.

wont load messages until next day.

please fix the chat!

#fixthechat

This game is based on warfare, which to be successful relies on communication!  How are league mates to coordinate forces in a battle if they can't see other league mates instructions?

#fixthechat

5 minutes ago, Manson1975 said:

Usually we make the announcment several hours before the maintenance, today was a little rushed....game will be available soon!

How long though? Like I had air and stuff out... I was just about to attack someone, all my stuff is in open next to enemy cap.. and so is a few transports full... Please tell me the game is on pause, right? Seriously though a day warning for updates is the norm for most games, hell many do a week in advance. Just wanna know a good appox. like we talking another 30m to hour ? Im tired of hitting retry because Im not trying to lose my troops.. Its late need sleep .

Sorry, but if this is going to be a professional, serious game there is no room for a little rushed.   Updates should be announced on a planned basis with at least 24 hours notice, with notices posted in the game, facebook and by email.   Notices should include the the date and times (local time would be nice) for start/end of the update, as well as listing the changes that will be made.  

No reason to rush changes, unless something is seriously busted in the game.   A slow methodical approach is much better way to maintain the experience for everyone.

BTW...I think many of wish you would spend time to have game function perfectly on mechanics than giving us nice improvements....chat is a prime example.

You know it's like 4:08 pst and the game still down??? Also didn't get a in game warning that it was going down. Thankfully my aircraft were down at the time :(

Well now its 7:44 pst. We getting some serious gems for this maintenance without warning? Lol!! ?

2 minutes ago, Nez said:

Should you give rewards everytime you do maintenace? And you have to offer more if you miss your time due. Thats what other famous online game does to retain players and showing you are sincere to us to be fair.

There are always rewards for maintence and esp since its late, there will be a little extra I assume.

Also guys there is no reason to bash the devs. They are losing money every hour its down, I assure you they know that... Bashing them will only irk them and not help any of us. Gotta show respect to earn respect vice versa etc.. The best we can do is voice our suggestions/opinions and hope they listen. They know chat is screwed up, they fixed some of it but still issues. Its nothing something they can fix with a snap of a finger, they dont have a boatload of devs/coders etc like other games that you see on TV. 

Just please listen to our suggestions devs. I am making a detailed post later this week about the game and hope yall will read it.

Again please give us a warning... Have something popup in middle in screen or chatroom so we can all see it no matter which chat we are looking at(bottom left corner I mean even). give us a day atleast warning... Not a 30-40min warning. Thanks for adding the daily bonus, cant wait for the goodies.

Also can we get the special discounts extended an extra day for this??

and hope we get a update if not brought online soon.

• Peter unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived