World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Territory Enclaves?

KingCB

Go to solution Solved by Peter,

Hello Peter,

i thought i understood the concept of a city being able to control terrirtories only if they are connected to that specific territory. But something has come up and now I am confused. I captured an island oil territory, and then a city, villages, and harbor connecting to the territory. But even though the border lines and roads show that it all connects... The game is saying that I cannot manage the oil island territory. Please see the screenshots below for reference. Please tell me what you think I have done wrong? And what I can do to to fix it. I am not going to abandon the oil terrirtory (which wastes 2 hours), and then I will re-capture it to see if that works (even though I thought the whole point of "change owner" was to avoid needing to do this). Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by KingCB

There should not be a recsource that can only be controlled from one city. I thought if you owned the villages in between the rec field and your city you could control it?

Sir, actually the game has a setting that every resource zone has its owner city.. so kinda of annoying sometimes.