World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

League City Glitch

Saladin

Ok so this has been going on for 2 months now. Every time we send resources to League city. They just dissapeared. At first we thought maybe it's just new player messing with us and wasting resources by building and canceling. Then after 5 battlefields I had to investigate my self and with other players and leagues. I did battlefield alone just to make sure. We send resources and I literally watch the transport going in Lc and boom, resources are not there. Two days of saving resources and ghosts took em. It literally sets you back days because now the days you saved resources were for nothing. I have talked to other players and leagues and they have the same issue of lc not receiving resources. 

Edited by Saladin
Extra info

No like I said it's been going on for 2 months and I got so frustrated that I ordered all players to watch the transport till it arrives in lc. Which I done also. After 4 5 battlefields, we had same issue of resources just gone, lc never receiving em or receiving them and after few minutes gone again. I then done last battlefield alone to confirm the issue. Whole battlefield I sent resources and of never got em when transports got delivered even in  game lc logs. Then I reached out to other leagues and players who also confirmed the issue. 

I honestly have no issues with the actual transport. I've never lost resources from these. However, the ability to cancel the transports would be helpful. Could you guys add a cancel option next to the transport details? One time i pressed the wrong league city and so many resources were sent to the land of far far away :( I tried to cancel it but there wasn't an option for it. Just a suggestion.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Man you guys giving me same question again and again. Like I said I would never post this here if I was never 100% sure and have no testes this issue. Our transports never got attacked and logs shows that all resources were delivered. Yet there are no resources. I tested this issue not once but many times. I sat and sent transports and watched over em whole time when it flew and landed in the lc. There's many people with that issue not only me or my league players. I asked others too. They said they had this issue.