• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Announcements

• Peter

App Available on Android Now   08/16/2016

Commanders, the Android Official Version has released, please go to Google Play to get it. To those commanders who participated the open beta, you can continue your previous progress in the official version. More info, please check the specific post.
Russell

New Premium Packs Available

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone, we have new premium packs now available for a limited time.

Cadet Bundle ($9.99) Limited to 1 purchase only

3,000 diamonds + 1,000 amethysts + 1 rename card + 5 bugles

Arms Race Bundle ($9.99) Limited to 5 purchases

75,000 gold coins + 500 amethysts and each league member will receive 10,000 gold coins as a bonus reward!

War Innovation Bundle ($14.99) Limited to 5 purchases

120,000 gold coins + 750 amethysts and each league member will receive 15,000 gold coins as a bonus reward!

Veteran Bundle ($19.99) Limited to 5 purchases

5,000 diamonds + 2,000 amethysts

Commander Bundle ($49.99) Limited to 5 purchases

14,000 diamonds and all league members receive 400 diamonds + 500 amethysts

Supreme Commander Bundle ($99.99) Limited to 8 purchases

15,000 diamonds + 700,000 gold coins an all league members receive 750 diamonds + 900 amethysts + 20,000 gold coins

We have also kept the New Recruit Bundle in the store on sale for ($4.99) Limited to 1 purchase only

1,000 diamonds + 500 amethysts

Edited by Russell
Additional content needed to be added

We would like to gather everyone's feedback. What do you think about these new premium packs?

Did I just find Italy?

:571f478e1db2b_QQ20160426184705::571f47921950f_QQ20160426184724:

IMG_1477.PNG

Lol, wow sure does look similar to Italy. How are you enjoying World Warfare, if you do not mind my asking aor2no?

Love the game! Keep up the good work :) 

Thanks. Is there anything in particular you like most about this game, something that just excites you and drives you to want to be a part of the game and contribute to the community? Is there anything which you have noticed that may be different since the last few updates that engages you more that you would like to share with the community?

I have played this game since last year, I have noticed some changes. I remember when there was a problem with fortune and it wouldn't add up with all your captured villages. I remember contacting you guys through FAQ (contact us) about the problem to help resolve it. But recently I learned about this forum for the game and now I am trying to see how to contribute to the game by helping out with any suggestions I may have or if I spot any bugs in the game. 

I enjoy this game because its fun to play with allies and use such a variety of units in the battlefield. Although it may take a long time to play this game, I actually enjoy it because you can upgrade a building or move units and get straight back to work or anything you have to do. Its also fun and exciting to see your territory grow and your resources soar, it shows you all the hard work paying off over time. So, just a few reasons why I am here on the forum and what I find fun about the game. I hope I may help contribute and benefit the journey and course of this amazing game. 

:571f479765ec4_QQ20160426184727:hope to hear from you guys soon!