World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Mastercheifs

Share your battle!

Ok guys/gals. I think it would be a great idea for everyone to share their battles! There are only a few people who share their pics to forums and I myself have posted more pics then anyone it looks like and I know I'm not the only one who has great battles. I know their are videos being taken of battles but pics are just as great! So come on guys/gals and let us all see what fun this game brings!

here go my last two pics of this game to get things started:571f478e1db2b_QQ20160426184705:image.pngimage.png

• Upvote 2

On 3/11/2017 at 11:46 PM, Mastercheifs said:

Ok guys/gals. I think it would be a great idea for everyone to share their battles! There are only a few people who share their pics to forums and I myself have posted more pics then anyone it looks like and I know I'm not the only one who has great battles. I know their are videos being taken of battles but pics are just as great! So come on guys/gals and let us all see what fun this game brings!

here go my last two pics of this game to get things started:571f478e1db2b_QQ20160426184705:image.pngimage.png

This is some great material!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, aor2no said:

1 day left in this match

Didn't see too many troops.:Thoughtful-min:

• Upvote 1

This was of a game on my older account. It was so cool finally having such a big attack for the first time.

IMG_0168.PNG

IMG_0169.PNG

IMG_0170.PNG

IMG_0171.PNG