World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Maintenance and Update on Mar. 9th

Guest Manson1975

Guest Manson1975
10 hours ago, Stormgate said:

When I upgraded last time on the 9th of march 2017 my chat became unresponsive and will not connect. I reloaded the game and it still happens. What should I do next

We are aware of this issue and are working on finding a solution, if you still have this issue please use some other chat app to communicate with your team mates...we will fix it as soon as we can!

Guest Manson1975
15 hours ago, RonnieBoyy said:

I'd like to ask why I can't even download it.. I waited all last year for it and when it does come out on Google play apperently my phone isn't compatible??? Please fix.

What device are you using Ronnie?

On 3/11/2017 at 11:40 PM, Mastercheifs said:

Won't tell me see who posted this but are you serious?! Do you want the gigs to go back to the lower health and keep the new turret damage and the Gen? Stop bitching and be happy they didn't lower the gig even more and made the turret damage higher! It's not a scam it's a solution to another problem that any decent player would understand. 

Well if this is a game issue/problem then just raise the turret damage and don't make people buy a General to fix it!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sykes said:

Well if this is a game issue/problem then just raise the turret damage and don't make people buy a General to fix it!

Idk if it was you that said this or not so don't get me wrong but I thought it was you that said they need to make money somehow. And hat seems like a smart idea to me. Generals are a good way to get money flowin and are a huge advantage and I myself will not be able to buy a general but I still think it's a great idea

13 hours ago, Mastercheifs said:

Idk if it was you that said this or not so don't get me wrong but I thought it was you that said they need to make money somehow. And hat seems like a smart idea to me. Generals are a good way to get money flowin and are a huge advantage and I myself will not be able to buy a general but I still think it's a great idea

Yes they need to make money I get that, generals are a good idea, I buy them! I bought the General that give an attack bonus to the turrets for air attack. After I started using him, I deactivated him! When people attack they use 20+ bombers at least, so what does 50% more damage do to one bomber not much. it can 100% more damage if they want your city it's theirs!  If the turrets are a problem fix them, don't just create a new general.  I love this game and pay to support it! Thank you for having a nice conversation about the issue, I think this helps the developers more then people trashing each other!

• Upvote 1

• Guest unpinned this topic
  • Guest unfeatured this topic