World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Why!?

Mastercheifs

So this is the second time this has happened to me and also the second time I've had to do it but everytime I defend a teammates city something goes wrong. Last time it was back near Christmas when the game was crashing when large amounts of troops were on screen and now the troops I needed didn't come out of gig and when I tried the game crashed. Idk if it's just my luck or pretty common to happen but really pissed me off to lose a army and a city because if this shit

each of those loads in pics were after I waited like 30 sec and then closed the game and tried again. And the pic with troops is just me showing that it didn't work. Only got out some stugs and a few flak before he started charging his strats but when I had the upper hand the game decided to say fuck me and only after I lost two transports full of troops did the last one decide to drop them like mocking me. That pic is the last one

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by Mastercheifs
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Russell said:

Masterchiefs, if we are not mistaken this has been a known issue for some time now and may have something to do with the transport plane circling above that city, and with low health the troops inside would die when the transport plane is destroyed. This is the case when you are trying to bring back that plane to the Capital City with troops inside to store within your army base/airbase. There is a fix for this in the next update this month.

What you are saying is similar, except the troops do not appear in your troop list within the transport plane as the plane is circling above the city and the troops do not dispatch since the game just hangs and then crashes afterwards. We will need to look into this to see what caused this a second time. Does this only occur when you are defending a teammate's city?

We will work to get your troops back, at the very least, if not that then we can reimburse for the issue. How many troops did you have in your troop list when this happened?

I don't usually have to defend city's and have only defended city's twice and both times something went wrong. No need to reimburse. Just glad to see its gonna get fixed. And the transport was at full health until I tried to get troops out and it losses health during the time it took me to get back on the game and see.

Edited by Mastercheifs
  • Upvote 1