World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Diamonds

Mastercheifs

For as long as I've been playing there has been something wrong/right with the diamonds and I don't care for them so I usually stay out. But I'm here to talk about the things purchased WITH diamonds and not talking about the purple things(Amys) and the main thing is for me is the prices for the rename card.(picture will be added) it is 2k Diomonds. And I'm getting the feeling that we are supposed to pay real money to change our names. Before amys came out rename card were only 250 diamonds and I don't see why else the price for that would go up. I bought one rename card when it cost 250 gems and only after the update did I decide to use it and decided to go change my name again but found out it cost 2k!!! So now Im stuck with my name hoping no one will take it while trying to save up to change it. I will see 500 diamonds reasonable for it and maybe even 1k but that's a stretch. And trust me guys I would buy some diamonds if I could but sadly I can't. Is there anything that can be done to change the prices for this?

image.png