World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Smart turrets

Sincuz

On February 11, 2017 at 1:42 PM, Sincuz said:

players should be able to have turrets target whatever troops they want or at least make the turrets smarter so transports can't be used as blockers. 

First of all troops are there for a reason gigs should not be used as an excuse on why you can't keep a city no ones fault that you don't think(trying to be as nice as I can) there is AA jets and fighters to combat gigs and city's might as well be gone if you can't beat them. I do agree with turrets being smart  or having AA effects but gigs are put over turrets as strategy and I've been attacked countless of times and almost always have gigs over turrets which don't take long for me to kill. I know not all players are good but asking for tips will get you a long way

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2017 at 2:42 PM, Sincuz said:

players should be able to have turrets target whatever troops they want or at least make the turrets smarter so transports can't be used as blockers. 

No. This completely negates the reason for tanks. If I know a player can retarget his turrets at my stugs while my Maus tanks are in front, why bother with the tanks? I'll just spam stugs and strat bombers. Now wouldn't that be annoying? I'd be able to roll over almost anything. In fact, that's a good idea, I'll try all stug-bomber-spg next round.