World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New maps

Bonkd

I like the island idea for leagues.  That's good.  I was going to say something similar, but each person is on their own island and special resources are also on small islands so you have to hop even to get rubber and oil.  Also, put the harbors on islands.  Players would be forced to build ground, sea and air forces.  

On 20/02/2017 at 4:47 AM, cuco said:

a lot of good ideas , but i think in real maps like europe maps or america maps , the same frontiers and everything to make it more real , and the res like in real world more rubber here more oil there like that it will be fun , and more rebels troops 

The map is all of Europe and part of Asia and Africa 

I would like to see some new maps, nothing specifically just something different, the same maps over and over again kind of gets old. maybe something that armies could focus on perhaps a gem producer or something. basically a resource base that counts how long you control it, and at the end of the field you are given a reward for it. almost like a kind of the hill or capture the flag type game.  right now there isn't really a focus other than attack cities, only rarely are two armies actually fighting one another, normally I see an army attacking a city.

Before new maps old ones need to be fixed. Like the isles map. Just went to go blow up some stuff in navy map with my navy and couldn't do it becuase it doesn't reach and I don't mean the city's I mean the abandon strong holds that are in the four corners on their own islands on the map made to let players use a navy but they are to far in to let ships hit it which means bombers are the only way on this map made for players to use a navy to hit the damn thing. I guess I could have just seen it before I sent my fleet that way but hell.

image.png

image.png

1 hour ago, Mastercheifs said:

Before new maps old ones need to be fixed. Like the isles map. Just went to go blow up some stuff in navy map with my navy and couldn't do it becuase it doesn't reach and I don't mean the city's I mean the abandon strong holds that are in the four corners on their own islands on the map made to let players use a navy but they are to far in to let ships hit it which means bombers are the only way on this map made for players to use a navy to hit the damn thing. I guess I could have just seen it before I sent my fleet that way but hell.

image.png

image.png

Good point. They need to make the Bismarck so range bigger, and some minor adjustment need to be made.

• Upvote 1

• Guest unpinned this topic