World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New maps

Bonkd

• Guest featured and pinned this topic
1 hour ago, Russell said:

Hey guys, this is not a bad idea. I like the sound of new maps to be introduced into the game at some point. If you could, continue to post about this and we will be sure to pass this feedback over to the developers once this received more traction!!

Thank you!

6 hours ago, Bonkd said:

I personally think a map with only two alliances would be cool, so you have to work together. Less resources so you have to share, and only 6 oil places, 20 farms, and 10 metal. I don't know how much rubber though 

I think this is also like the Clash of Clans clan war, but different.

I'd like to see a few different new maps. Some small like the cup map. Same concept less people limit 1 person from each league so it doesn't just get dominated by the biggest league. And leave all the rebels in the middle. Makes it a fun challenge for everyone. 

Maybe a map  that is setup that everyone is neutral and cannot be changed. More of a challenge of how quickly you build up your base and gather rz from rebels than easy other. This would be fun short map say 2 days instead of 7. And would be good for new guys to learn the basics on. 

Following the short term map theme, maps that maybe you start out with a half built base lv 5 base with building already up like start of cup. Then only run the map for 12 hours. I think this would keep better numbers of active players. For many of us that are trying to balance work, family and the game. A 1 day commitment as opposed to a week long commitment. 

A map with more rebels that march across the map roaming around instead of just dropping in the same spot every few hours. More ss bases and fewer players. Say every 2-3 cities is a human player the 1-2 cities between are rebels. 

I also like bonkd's idea but maybe not just 2 leagues. But king of the hill style. More res clumped together that you have to work your way to get rubber, oil and steel. This would build a more active competitive field fighting for the res in the middle. With farms and dessert blocks surrounding. 

Im sure I'll come up with others but those are first off the top of my head. 

28 minutes ago, RJ1 said:

I'd like to see a few different new maps. Some small like the cup map. Same concept less people limit 1 person from each league so it doesn't just get dominated by the biggest league. And leave all the rebels in the middle. Makes it a fun challenge for everyone. 

Maybe a map  that is setup that everyone is neutral and cannot be changed. More of a challenge of how quickly you build up your base and gather rz from rebels than easy other. This would be fun short map say 2 days instead of 7. And would be good for new guys to learn the basics on. 

Following the short term map theme, maps that maybe you start out with a half built base lv 5 base with building already up like start of cup. Then only run the map for 12 hours. I think this would keep better numbers of active players. For many of us that are trying to balance work, family and the game. A 1 day commitment as opposed to a week long commitment. 

A map with more rebels that march across the map roaming around instead of just dropping in the same spot every few hours. More ss bases and fewer players. Say every 2-3 cities is a human player the 1-2 cities between are rebels. 

I also like bonkd's idea but maybe not just 2 leagues. But king of the hill style. More res clumped together that you have to work your way to get rubber, oil and steel. This would build a more active competitive field fighting for the res in the middle. With farms and dessert blocks surrounding. 

Im sure I'll come up with others but those are first off the top of my head. 

I really like those ideas, especially a half built base with only 2 a two day commitment. It would be cool if on those maps the troops move faster with more attack.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Bonkd said:

I personally think a map with only two alliances would be cool, so you have to work together. Less resources so you have to share, and only 6 oil places, 20 farms, and 10 metal. I don't know how much rubber though 

This is how the game used to be, however in order to do it transports need to be taken out. Otherwise the field would be over in 2 days if you get 2 decent leagues on the same team. 

I also have a cool idea with the 1 alliance against another. In between the alliances, their is a strate of water so wide, transports and bombers can't get across. You have to build up a naval fleet to get across. I think that would be cool because naval power is almost never used any more.

3 hours ago, Boredomfalls said:

This is how the game used to be, however in order to do it transports need to be taken out. Otherwise the field would be over in 2 days if you get 2 decent leagues on the same team. 

I totally agree, imagine WeFew and Godz up against each other. No transports would be a good idea.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bonkd said:

I also have a cool idea with the 1 alliance against another. In between the alliances, their is a strate of water so wide, transports and bombers can't get across. You have to build up a naval fleet to get across. I think that would be cool because naval power is almost never used any more.

I totally agree, imagine WeFew and Godz up against each other. No transports would be a good idea.

I was saying that to disprove what you suggested. The game used to be 260 players in one field with predetermined teams and there were 2 sides with 130 players each. Even with no transports the way a lot of the leagues have learned to grow and expand quickly the field would be over in 2-3 days tops. It wouldn't be worth it to do factions. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Bonkd said:

Your right, it would be over too fast.

That's not to say however that we don't need new maps, because we absolutely do. I've been trying to get the devs to do things like domination type matches, capture the flag, King of the hill, etc. while it would put stress on an already tapped out app, it would bring a lot of new entertainment

• Upvote 1

I think it's time for geographic specific maps. Russia in winter, the deserts of Africa, the Japanese island chain, etc. And most importantly I think more maps should be available. Let us pick between a few different maps & not as a weekend thing. Things are stagnant at the moment. Hopefully this will be considered. 

HG. 

• Upvote 3

Guest Manson1975
4 hours ago, Bitslayer said:

How about a map where there is no oil zones and lots of rubber and steel zones that way it's mostly a ground based map and players can't just move their troops around in gigs

A tight and intense map? We would need a new and faster game mode for such maps, but awesome idea!

Different sizes city's there are different sizes city's in the world. And to make things fare if city were divided amongst league but all leagues had same starting. And if league city could only be upgraded by high ranking league members. 

To attract more players both bigger and smaller battlefields sense eight days doesn't always fit our timeframe some lasting only one or two days and some lasting as long as a month

On 2/1/2017 at 0:57 PM, Boredomfalls said:

That's not to say however that we don't need new maps, because we absolutely do. I've been trying to get the devs to do things like domination type matches, capture the flag, King of the hill, etc. while it would put stress on an already tapped out app, it would bring a lot of new entertainment

Capture the flag really it's not a fps. although king of the hill might work if there was one large city and the rest normal but still elimination mode

There is something to be said about increasing competition, like this but also to be said about new strategies in battle.. I think some considerations should be made regarding making the resources hard to get to. Then everyone is struggling for unlimited resources..  Maybe this light maybe making the Elite Guard able to provide a system of more exp and a kingdom to kingdom competition  within 5 days.

Maybe something to think about is the way people are put on the maps. Instead of filling people up right next to each other for the whole 260 map, why not , with six sectors, door one at a time, for each of six sectors, then continue doing that, until the map is full. Or, put only 160 on the outer edges of the map, having 100 open cities in the center, with a big level in the center

• Guest unpinned this topic