World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New requests - suggestions

RJ1

Ok my random thoughts, wishlist. 

1. Can you please make it so we can land planes and boats in ALLIES airports and ports. My allies can resupply my ground troops but I can't land to pick them up. Just ? 
  2. chat is getting better thanks for that. But you guys know it's still a little buggy. Closing the app and restarting seems to fix most of those bugs. Hopefully you guys are close to squashing these final chat bugs.
  3. Sticking with the chat theme 2 requests.  I was on a particularly childish bf with annoying kids starting middle school drama on battlefield chat. I want a mute button so I don't have to get the red dot of a new message to see what trash they are now talking about. Not drastic enough to report but cramping my happy go lucky style. 
  4. And in chat groups I would like a way to see who is in that group and boot. I normally create one for allies. But if they suddenly turn on us or members leave their or my league, I either have to make a new group or continue sending to people who may be with the enemy now. 
  5. Like the new map ideas, not a fan myself of the isles. Mostly because I'm not used to the boats. But I know plenty who love the map. I would like to see more of them. Smaller maps like cup bf size. Maps with more ss bases and cities. Maps with more or less Resources. And dare I say it, a fast map where we start with a lvl 6 base, and upgrades take 1/4 the time. In this one bf only last 12-24 hours. Sometimes that weeklong commitment to a bf is tough. 

Let us know what you can do with these thoughts. Maybe it will become a recurring post every month we send some new suggestions...

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

It seems to me that things are slowly fading. Both posts here and in game long time users are disappearing. I hope this isn't a growing trend as I do truly love the game. Even some of the admin have been rather MIA recently yes you Jane. 

There needs to be more options for battlefields. Options for us to choose not just for a week or month. It needs to keep us entertained and wanting to come back for more. 

Battlefields move so quickly now if you want to stay on top. We need more challenges and different maps to exploit all of our individual strengths and weaknesses. 

Im hearing many of the same comments I have above in many of the forums and chatting with other players. If the game is going to last you need to implement at least some changes. Too much focus has been placed on the chat system. 

• 3 weeks later...

After being awoken 4-5 times last night for the notification that indeed rebels were attacking my city with their 2 small tans vs my 3 level 7 turrets, I'd like to ask for rebel attack notifications to have its own "on/off" switch. Especially when you have a lot of land I don't need to be woken from bed at night or have my phone blowing up in a work meeting for rebels on my land. Others of course I would still like the notifications. 

• Upvote 1

Can we get rid of Amys?  They were installed as a "limit" amount which wasn't exactly how we wanted it. And it is keeping me from completing missions because I'm at my limit. That's bs that I have to burn them just to be able to reload the game and get the 25-50 that I am getting from the mission. 

The system is also easily bypassed and heavily exploited as a limit. So why keep them. Just give us our gems back or at least give out gems instead of Amys

• Upvote 1

On 2/26/2017 at 8:11 PM, RJ1 said:

After being awoken 4-5 times last night for the notification that indeed rebels were attacking my city with their 2 small tans vs my 3 level 7 turrets, I'd like to ask for rebel attack notifications to have its own "on/off" switch. Especially when you have a lot of land I don't need to be woken from bed at night or have my phone blowing up in a work meeting for rebels on my land. Others of course I would still like the notifications. 

lol i use Notification Reader: Shouter app because i am lazy to read notification while i am sleeping :P