World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Lagggggg

Legoz

The game lag is so bad now. I've been on multiple different wifi and cellular data but it doesn't make a difference. I've deleted and reinstalled the game but it still lags. Usually takes about 15-30 seconds to load when selecting troops or buildings. This makes it very difficult when attacking and trying to move be troops around. If their is something else I can try let me know but it sounds like it's not just me experiencing this issue. 

Thanks for the awesome game and hoping this gets resolved. 

• Guest featured and pinned this topic
9 hours ago, Russell said:

Hey guys, a quick update here. we had our developers restart the servers to try and resolve the issue with lag that has been reported to us during a particular battlefield. We are gathering battlefield ID's from anyone still having an issue. We suggest that though commenting here is perfectly okay, that you also send in a ticket to Support. This way we have your account details available and an agent can ask you for additional information and as a place for continuing a conversation and a dedicated response.

We are notifying the developers again so please stay tuned for any possible updates.

Field: 1093780 is still experiencing a tremendous amount of lag

• Guest unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic