World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Russell

Cannot load into the game/Unable to enter tutorial

Question

Hey everyone,

I have noticed that some of you mentioned having login and loading issues. We would like to know when and where you are having any type of loading/login issue:

• Does this occur after installing the game and attempting to get past the loading screen?
  • Are you receiving any type of error message at the loading screen?
  • After installing the game, are you able to get past the initial loading screen without any error messages but the game suddenly boots you out to the home screen?
  • How far into the game do you get with or without any error messages interfering with loading, and are you able to get to the tutorial and if so how far into the tutorial?
  • Do you experience loading/login issues after an update or does this happen regularly?
  • Are you experiencing any crashing when attempting to load into the game, if so when and where?

Are you playing on an Android or iOS device, and any specific device details you would like to share would be appreciated.  

It is any of this information which you can provide that we are looking for. We are here to help and value both your time and cooperation, and not to mention you being one of many awesome players within the community.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

22 answers to this question

Hello everyone

As from today 04/02/2017 i have issues logging into the game .Was in the middle of a battle when the game crassed with a message that i lost conection to the internet. Tried to reconnect and im seeing the loading screen and a message says "Lobby data fetch timeout''.Uninstalled and reistalled about 4 times same thing.I got a LG G3 and ADSL connection throught Wi Fi no issues there.I would like to get some help if possible

• Upvote 1

Similar issues, was noticing it this afternoon, repeatedly kicked out of the app, playing on iPad, iOS, upon return getting varied errors, including, "unable to load map text" lobby data fetch timeout, unable to log on and spinning wheel that never resolves, this occurred approx 20 times from 1-5 cst essentially making the game unplayable, was trying to land, safeguard troops during a battle, also occurred transporting troops between cities in std bf, I am  not currently in a cup map.  Also occurred on iPhone over network and wi-if.  Bf 1093803.

Edited by Wltdo
  • Upvote 2

Can't get past the loading screen. The attached error comes  up. Repeatedly. It is after loading assets bar has completed. The main lobby flashes in then crashes

IMG_0906.PNG

• Upvote 1

Receiving the same error. 100154, and it is happening at main screen, while trying to load and while in map. Game is unplayable at the moment. Using apple iPad Pro, had no issues at all till today

• Upvote 2

Same issue as others.  Game crashing multiple times now can't get on either regular bf or silver cup bf.  Other team members having same issue.  Tried reloading app and it actually got worse.  Wifi in house is stellar.  Playing on iPhone 6 Plus.

• Upvote 2

Having this problem right now.  Cannot login.  Get the messages below.  Occasionally I will get to the main screen and can even get into battle but doesn't last more than a few seconds.  I'm on an iPad Pro and connected via WiFi.  Has been working all day.

IMG_0004.PNG

IMG_0005.PNG

• Upvote 1

Hey everyone, we have been made aware of this issue and have a team looking into this. Once more is known and we have more details and any updates we will let you know. In the meantime, please write into Support ("via Contact Us") and provide the error messages you are seeing and the battlefield ID for which you are unable to log into. Support will then pass that info over to the developers to investigate and hopefully get you back into the game and onto the battlefield so everyone can continue on into the tournament!

I was able to send a message, but the error is occurring none stop now at main screen... took several attempts to just complete a message, let alone send

We have an IT Support team looking into this. Please try exiting and restarting your game and see if you are able to log into the game and into the battlefield?

• Upvote 1

Hey everyone, we had our IT team fix this over the weekend, shortly after we received all of these reports. We do apologize for the inconvenience and want to make sure no one is experiencing this issue still. Again, if you are just let us know here and via "Contact Us". Everyone was compensated with 3,000 amethysts via an in-game system email, so you had to claim those contents after selecting to navigate to your messages.

Thanks and we are looking into preventative measures to continue to combat this!

Issues with game lag repeating today.  Bf 1093843.  Experiencing spinning wheel as I move around the map, units are not displayed and movement control is disabled. Exiting and restarting works but have had to do it 8-10 times an hour.  Early in the bf so no big unit combat but will not be playable soon.  Playing on iPad iOS and iPhone.

Okay, thanks for the information. I am aware of another issue with repeating lag, and several battlefields (including this one) were noted and mentioned to the IT team. I am not sure of the time duration, but correct if I am wrong- this started around 07:00 ish PM yesterday US Pacific Time but how long did this last for you? Is this still happening?

On 2017/2/7 at 10:47 AM, Wltdo said:

Issues with game lag repeating today.  Bf 1093843.  Experiencing spinning wheel as I move around the map, units are not displayed and movement control is disabled. Exiting and restarting works but have had to do it 8-10 times an hour.  Early in the bf so no big unit combat but will not be playable soon.  Playing on iPad iOS and iPhone.

Is it still lagging?

Bf 1098341 had a few issues today but im not too concerned about them unless they repeat. Other than lagging like a beast a few times i had an issue with troops ghosting out. Some were easily replaced but i did get upset at the gig full of arty vanishing. I thought they got shot down but had no reports and was flying over a friendly zone.

22 hours ago, Unst4ble said:

Bf 1098341 had a few issues today but im not too concerned about them unless they repeat. Other than lagging like a beast a few times i had an issue with troops ghosting out. Some were easily replaced but i did get upset at the gig full of arty vanishing. I thought they got shot down but had no reports and was flying over a friendly zone.

If you encounter such bugs next time please go to Contact Us to let us know! We will do our best to help you!

On 2/9/2017 at 0:41 AM, Manson1975 said:

If you encounter such bugs next time please go to Contact Us to let us know! We will do our best to help you!

Yea I do that as well.

On 2/8/2017 at 2:26 AM, Unst4ble said:

You mentioned "  had a few issues today but im not too concerned about them unless they repeat. Other than lagging like a beast a few times i had an issue with troops ghosting out ", are you still having this with any particular battlefield and what about troops ghosting out?

Who here is having any of the following problems since the release of the latest update:

• Loading into the game
  • Receiving an error message that forces you out of the game at the main menu and/or forces you out of a battlefield and back at the main menu
  • Forced out of the game at any time with no warning or error message, staying connected to the game via a connection problem
  • Receives a "loading asset" error message
  • Having problems connecting to the game via wifi or using cellular data
  • Receive an error message that boots you out of a battlefield and prevents you from re-entering into that battlefield, or just unable to get into a battlefield

I am unable to load the app... it seems to be stuck on downloading assets index...