World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

3 bugs since update!!

WWP

So I have deleted and reinstalled the game 5 times since update, I have also restarted my phone and also turned my phone on and off numerous times none of these solutions are working so now I need your help.  First issue my chat while scrolling during chat is still getting copied.  Issue number two my troops are fighting each other was funny but not any more.  Third issue is there are supply trucks from my other city stopped in my capital and won't disappear. My phone is  a Samsung Galaxy 7 edge runs android, updated is current. commander name is WWP.  

20170123_141302.png

20170123_141242.png

20170123_141222.png

1 hour ago, Russell said:

Hi WWP, thanks for sharing this information with the community. You mentioned your chat while scrolling is still getting copied, does the chat message appear In the dialog box and are you holding down on the message for it to be copied?

You are saying your troops are fighting each other, when did this first start happening, how often does this occur and do you know anyone else having this issue?

Third, supply trucks from your other city stopped in your capital and won't disappear. Are your supply trucks disappearing and reappearing later on, do you have any other armaments that are disappearing, are you not receiving any resources from transport vehicles returning to your city?

Yes the chat copies to my messages when scrolling I will take a ss when it does it again.  2nd this started happening the day after update, it's happend about 6 times now, I do not know of anyone else having this problem. I will also take ss everytime it happens. The supply trucks don't disappear they just sit like that in the screen shot, they were sent there yesterday the message stated the failed to arrive so I lost resources from it. I have done test runs with other armaments and resources they were all complete.  But those trucks won't disappear for me, I have Uninstaled the game and reinstalled 5 times since yesterday also restarted and shut my phone on and off. They are refusing to leave. ?

• Guest featured and pinned this topic
  • Guest unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic