• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Battle Score

Sykes

• Guest featured and pinned this topic
On 1/25/2017 at 8:26 PM, Boredomfalls said:

League score and personal score are two different things

I know they are different, however they call them the same score! The league score looks like the combination of everything you killed, troops and buildings! 

I was asking how the battle score for you personal ranking is calculated because they are not the same score, however it's labeled the same.

5 hours ago, Sykes said:

I know they are different, however they call them the same score! The league score looks like the combination of everything you killed, troops and buildings! 

I was asking how the battle score for you personal ranking is calculated because they are not the same score, however it's labeled the same.

Your battle score is everything you killed combined with your total k/d ratio for the field. Your league score is the combined total score of every league member in that field

• 2 months later...

Each building is 100 terrictory points which goes to your total score. Each upgrade to a building gives you 100 more points. So for example if you build a farm and its level 1 it will give you 100 total points if its level 5 then itll give you 500 total points. And you can earn total points for killing certain types of troops, im not sure but however much exp that troop you just killed gives you is the number of total points you will get, Same goes for destroying buildings. You can also get points from your league Lc if you have one, it will NOT show on your total score in rankings but if you go to the league option while your on a map you can see that your total score is different because of your LC points. And the rankis system button at the top while your on the map doesnt count your league points cause it only goes by individual preformance, but at the end of the battle it will count but not show. Also if you upgrade your troops it will give you total points, aswell as getting 20+ kills for a certain troop. I bet there are more ways of getting points hat i may not know about but thats the basics that I do know. Hope this helped?

• Upvote 1