World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wartime Economy = Useless

CommissarxVito

The tactic Wartime Economy has to be broken. I have used it over a dozen times past two days of playing on City/Cap/Village.

I hit (!) at the building/farm(s) that I use it on , and it shows no extra growth. I see the tactic ticking down ontop of the building info screen, but no where gives me extra bonus. I still make 1,800/hr even with Wartime Economy ticking, and also the Population Growth:/Fortune Growth: section are blank. Is this bugged or am I missing something? No where does it show me extra fortune gain so I am confused what the heck is the point of it, if it doesnt even work..

• Upvote 1

• Guest featured and pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

Wow! This problem is since January and haven't been solved? I just started 2 days ago and got this tactic too. I try using it both on villages and my city, and no result too. Except I lose the 40 tactic cards, nothing else happen. I think it should be the same for everyone. If can't repair this bug, can I choose the tactic again? Now.I'm left with an unusable tactic

What I did is click to use tactic, choose the main village building or choose the main city building. Click ok, the 40 tactic card is removed and count down start. I click on the farm in both places, the production of money still remain the same. I go look at my total gold production, it is also the same no increase at all.

On 3/25/2017 at 10:33 AM, Qismo said:

Ahhh didn't know you can look in here too :)

Still not working. The skill and cool down time is there. However the bonus growth is still 0

No, not here, you should check it on the farm "i", not the village, village does not generate fortune.

On 3/25/2017 at 2:58 AM, RJ1 said:

Also Chinese or Japanese on the page to buy tactic points. 

Please update the app, you should have the English then.

• Peter unfeatured and unpinned this topic