World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Russell

Unable to load into game

Question

Hi guys, we are investigating an issue where you may not be able to load into World Warfare. We have received reports of players crashing out at the load screen, load into the game but crash before they get to the tutorial, crash during the tutorial, and in some cases unable to load into the game and receive an error message. There are, I believe some cases where you cannot load into the game, but do not receive any error message.

We are trying to determine the cause of this issue, what's causing the error message, who gets the error message and who does not, who crashes (When and where), and who can get past loading but hard crash afterwards. We also understand that for some affected by this, you are able to install the game but never even see the tutorial.

We have received reports that this may be device specific due to a incompatible device issue. If you would, please provide some context on any issue you are encountering with loading, crashing, receiving error messages, etc. Be sure to attach any screen shots if you can. Provide your in-game username if you can so a moderator can pass you over to Support so someone can look up your account. Let us know if you are having any issues with your game account not syncing with your Google Play and/or Game Center account as well.

Thank you all for your cooperation!

• Upvote 2

16 answers to this question

Hi my game name is TheOrder2001 im really mad because I was playing the game leader of my top ranking league in the bf and having a really good time and then this happened, i deleted the app and it started me all over, i want my profile back please, im not really happy about this, im missing my fight in the last days of our bf i lost all my achievements and awards i lost my friends and league please find a way to get me back in, im really not happy about this, id like my gaming profile back

• Upvote 1

I have tried multiple times to load the game.  I click on it from my home screen and it acts like it is loading for a few seconds. It then immediately crashes.  My in-game name is Fastglove.

5 hours ago, TheOrder2001 said:

Hi my game name is TheOrder2001 im really mad because I was playing the game leader of my top ranking league in the bf and having a really good time and then this happened, i deleted the app and it started me all over, i want my profile back please, im not really happy about this, im missing my fight in the last days of our bf i lost all my achievements and awards i lost my friends and league please find a way to get me back in, im really not happy about this, id like my gaming profile back

Hi. Sorry for the trouble. TheOrder2001 is a guest account. I hope this helps: 

Lost my guest account after reinstalling this game! How to get it back? 

Please click your head portrait top left corner and then select "Account". Save your new guest account to Game Center (or Facebook, Google Play) by clicking GC icon. Then let us know your in game name of both old and new guest account. We will contact tech support to get your old guest account back. But then you can't access your new guest account once tech support connect your Game Center (or Facebook, Google Play) to your previous guest account. 

You can also view more info: 

4 hours ago, Fastglove said:

I have tried multiple times to load the game.  I click on it from my home screen and it acts like it is loading for a few seconds. It then immediately crashes.  My in-game name is Fastglove.

I noticed that your last login is one month ago. Can you try reinstalling this app? Keep me updated plz. 

I also cannot open the game after weeks of refraining to play this game I played a few games of wot blitz with kaiservlad and I wanted to play this game again .than I updated the game and now it won't open. There was a note of players able to open the game again in the new patch notes but that seems to be a lie or a screw up. Plz help I can only play so much wot blitz before I need to play this game.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Supehooman
I am stupid

On 1/15/2017 at 0:55 AM, Supehooman said:

I also cannot open the game after weeks of refraining to play this game I played a few games of wot blitz with kaiservlad and I wanted to play this game again .than I updated the game and now it won't open. There was a note of players able to open the game again in the new patch notes but that seems to be a lie or a screw up. Plz help I can only play so much wot blitz before I need to play this game.

Hey, please uninstall and reinstall the game. If you still have this problem, pleas let me have more details, such the context it crashed or if there was any error message showed up. Thanks.:)

• Upvote 2

On 2017/1/14 at 10:32 PM, Fastglove said:

I lost my account now.  Trying to get it back.

Hi, please let us know your previous name, so we can help you get it back, please send via Contact Us, we can help you over there!

• Upvote 2

Hey everyone, we just wanted to thank you all for taking the time to address your login and account issues here. As you can see, our team of moderators are working to gather your information, along with any requested details and any additional information you can provide.

I have noticed that some of you mentioned being unable to open the game app after having playing at some point prior to when you began noticing the issue happening. Once you open the game after some time, you cannot get into the game or you noticed your account was lost or missing.

We are trying to determine the source of the issue and whether you not being able to log in and play is linked to you loosing your account, or if the two are separate issues.

Please understand that if you have lost your account, whether it was as a result of deleting and re-installing the app, or due to updating your game, your account will be completely restored to its original state, just as long as you provide any and all of your account details. It would also help that you submit a new or follow-up ticket to Support so that an agent can have your information logged and documented there, and as an avenue for conversation and to exchange information.

As for anyone having log-in issues, you can help us here by letting us know that you have your account but cannot log in and play! For example, you try multiple times to load the game and when you click on it from the home screen but the game acts like it is loading for a few seconds. It then immediately crashes. This is crucial information for us to know and very important because we want you to be able to play!!

I mentioned isolating the issue to being device specific, this may or may not be the case as we are still tracking down what could be a technical issue caused by any of the following: Crashing when first loading into the game, Crashing during loading, Crashing when attempting to first launch the game, Unable to log into (Not account-issue related) or load the game after downloading/installing the game, and/or Unable to load/log into game due an error received (Please indicate what the message is). If there are any other technical issues you encounter not listed here then please list them se we can investigate those as well!!

If you happen to be able to load/log into the game on a specific device/platform (iOS/Android) but not the other, or know someone who is having this issue, please let us know the specifics. Are you able to log-in on an iPhone (If possible, list the device type) but cannot log-in or load on an Android device (Again, list the device type here). Do you encounter any issue on both at any given time?

Outside of any technical issues, are you just simply facing long/unusual load times after downloading and installing the game? Are you able to get past the first initial loading when in the game but never make it to the tutorial? Do you get to the tutorial, but experience long loading and quite out of the game app?

It is any of this information which you can provide that we are looking for. We are here to help and value both your time and cooperation, and not to mention you being one of many awesome players within the community!

• Upvote 1

We have been made aware of a connection issue since the latest game update which we have our engineers looking into as well. We understand there has been an issue with not being able to log into the game due to some timeout connection errors, with the most common being the "Gateway Connection Timeout Error" message. I am not familiar with the "Failed to download map text" error message though. This may be related to the current login issue since updating the game. We will have to look into this. This login issue began earlier today after the release of the update and seems to have somewhat sorted itself out. However, there may be some players who are still unable to login so we want to do what we can to help diagnosis and resolve this!

So that our engineers can determine your login and internet connection status, please visit the following links to test your internet and report back your results. We will then provide the engineers your status reports.

We do appreciate you taking the time providing us this information while our engineers work to figure out what was causing this issue to happen and to work with the tech team to help get you back online.

If you have been able to log into the game, then this is great and if you have any other questions or concerns we ask that you please contact Support if you have not already done so. An agent will assist you from there!

We will do our best to keep you updated!!

You can also check out this link for updates as well, as the login issue started with the new update:

http://www.worldwarfare.com/topic/1487-maintenance-on-jan18th/#comment-11310

We will continue to keep you updated and apologize for the inconvenience.

Edited by Russell
update on issue
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Supehooman said:

Why do I have my moms game center account I want to be Cmdrfrosty again

image.jpg

I want my league back plz

image.jpg

Hi Supe, we apologize that your game is linked to a different Game Center account. Have you tried exiting and restarting your app, or deleting and reinstalling the game to see if your game gets re-connected to your Game Center account? Have you submitted a ticket to Support so someone there can better assist you?

Yes but it was just a guest account that wasn't connected to the Game Center Than it just put me in the new account I changed my name back to my old name with the rename card so I am good now

1 hour ago, Supehooman said:

Yes but it was just a guest account that wasn't connected to the Game Center Than it just put me in the new account I changed my name back to my old name with the rename card so I am good now

Glad to hear you were able to get your account back!

Hello everyone. Due to the login issue that happened last week that locked a majority of everyone out of the game for a few hours, we decided to reward everyone 2,000 Amethysts. We sent out an in-game announcement informing everyone of this that was set to expire within 48 hours. Again we apologize for any inconvenience which you may have experienced and are doing our best to ensure something like this does not happen moving forward.

Happy gaming Commanders!

• Upvote 1