• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Fuel issue

Boredomfalls

12 hours ago, Manson1975 said:

How much fuel left on his planes?

A little over an hour from what he said

10 hours ago, Jack said:

Hi Boredomfalls, the display time of the fuel remaining sometimes not in real time, we are investigating on this issue. I suggest you sending them home earlier than it indicated.:)

That still doesn't explain 1hour gap between my strats and his, thankfully I didn't need them that badly lol I just hope this is an issue that can get fixed

Edited by Boredomfalls

If you both came from the same city, you should not assume you had the same amount of fuel. Who owned the city? By definition one of the player's aircraft was not the owner. Did the owner actually refuel all of the aircraft or rely on the game (which only happens at the top of the hour)? was there enough fuel to refuel all of the aircraft? There are a ton of variables that could have caused this outside of a bug.

I tried to edit my answer but tit said the time was expired, here is the full answer...

If you both came from the same city, you should not assume you had the same amount of fuel. Who owned the city? By definition one of the player's aircraft was not the owner. Did the owner actually refuel all of the aircraft or rely on the game (which only happens at the top of the hour)? was there enough fuel to refuel all of the aircraft? There are a ton of variables that could have caused this outside of a bug. 

If he had just over an hour of fuels left that means you were both potentially pretty low when you were at the city. I can tell you its enough of an issue that we regularly check each of our aircraft to make sure they have max food/ammo/fuel before taking off from an allied base.

One bug that i know exists is that sometimes a city wont "see" a bomber or two and you have to take off, let the owner leave that game and return, then re-land the aircraft and have the try again. This doesn't sound like that though, the most likely is that the owning city either ran out of fuel on his own aircraft, or didn't manually refuel the allied aircraft and they missed the auto-resupply.

On January 17, 2017 at 7:29 PM, MkV said:

I tried to edit my answer but tit said the time was expired, here is the full answer...

If he had just over an hour of fuels left that means you were both potentially pretty low when you were at the city. I can tell you its enough of an issue that we regularly check each of our aircraft to make sure they have max food/ammo/fuel before taking off from an allied base.

One bug that i know exists is that sometimes a city wont "see" a bomber or two and you have to take off, let the owner leave that game and return, then re-land the aircraft and have the try again. This doesn't sound like that though, the most likely is that the owning city either ran out of fuel on his own aircraft, or didn't manually refuel the allied aircraft and they missed the auto-resupply.

They were manually resupplied by the city owner and then even on top of that I dropped a resupply tac when we took off. For all of my planes to crash simultaneously they would've had to be at the same fuel level. Since we were both maxed on fuel upon take off all of our strats shouldve crashed not just mine. 

• Hitgirl featured and pinned this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Hitgirl unpinned this topic