World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Making fighter planes before bombers

GeneralBart

What would happen if a player was able to get fighters before they got Bombers? Keep the bombers at level 10, but let them start making fighters around level 7 or 8. That would allow people, I think, to possibly fight off the big leagues. Also, is it possible to get the fighters to shoot at pilings and people on the Ground? The only thing they are really good for is going against bombers. Kind of a waste if you ask me

That would upset the balance. The big hurdle is 9-10 because that takes 200k at a time in the game when that's a big deal. Later in the game, not so much. The gap between 10 and 11 is almost negligible because the rss needed should be available at that point in the game. It take a while after unlocking bombers to have an effective number so assuming roughly equal leveling speeds, by the time bombers show up in any numbers, you should have enough fighters to deal with them. That's assuming that fighters are your first line of defense vs bombers.

Unfortunately, you have the big leagues getting their league cities, or they may be gemming very quickly to level ten or 11. By getting the league cities, they are able to get the large transports way before anyone else. They may not need bombers because they just have to have their transports to land more tanks than what you have and wipe you out. The only thing you can fight the large transports with, are scout planes. If you could get the fighters first, you might, I say, might, be able to fight against the transports.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...