World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SPEAK YOUR MIND

Peter

Which one do you prefer?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Peter unpinned this topic

In my opinion is that we need to be able to hide the icons they tend to get in the way.i know it's a game in progress so every opinion counts.the game needs more game play more fields to play on.having only one map will get boring after a while.it would be nice to have navel battle map or just in all diff maps.being able to choose what side you want i believe should be a choice and to have more diff types of units.over all it's a great game and I do enjoy playing the game .oh and do have some thing to do with the coins would be cool and to have items to buy with the coins.

so me and fellow league members were attacking a city, when the city was destroyer the name of the guy changed and i cant capture the city. it say its already been captured. the guy name changed but his league name stayed the same. the area on the map changed from red to gray. doesnt make any sense. what seems to be the problem?? the bugs that im finding in this game is getting more often and very annoying!

so me and fellow league members were attacking a city, when the city was destroyer the name of the guy changed and i cant capture the city. it say its already been captured. the guy name changed but his league name stayed the same. the area on the map changed from red to gray. doesnt make any sense. what seems to be the problem?? the bugs that im finding in this game is getting more often and very annoying!

Hey man, this is really weird. I will forward this issue to our tech crew to look into it. Thanks so much for your support.

Why did I lose points after the last field, which ended early, updated? I lost about 100k and it didn't give me the 340k point from the last field. I should have 2m point but I'm showing 1.5m. This is getting old. Thanks for the new problems. 

NoQ

Sorry for the trouble, sir. Will get back to you asap.