World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SPEAK YOUR MIND

Peter

Which one do you prefer?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Zander has a good point. Why do we have coins if there is nothing we can use them for ? Lol. Also I think artillery should be left alone as far as range and attack power. The attack power is already pretty weak. And the range is the only thing that makes it a good unit. Instead, just vastly increase the amount of rubber, steel, and population needed to create and expand them. That will create more balance in and of itself. For the last question, I chose faster roads because slow troops is my biggest problem. But I am also interested in the officers as well. 

I think it'd be a cool idea to have the roads upgrade with the admin zones, but have the lvl cap at 5 to match the resource zones. But have the roads increase with the zones lvl

Also kinda wish I could load medium tanks into transports, but like have the base load points for the Medium Tank Bn be 5 so it isn't like I'm dropping 20 tanks from 5 transports...

• Upvote 1

I think it'd be a cool idea to have the roads upgrade with the admin zones, but have the lvl cap at 5 to match the resource zones. But have the roads increase with the zones lvl

Also kinda wish I could load medium tanks into transports, but like have the base load points for the Medium Tank Bn be 5 so it isn't like I'm dropping 20 tanks from 5 transports...

Sir, FYI, road upgrade is most likely happening in future updates~

Zander has a good point. Why do we have coins if there is nothing we can use them for ? Lol. Also I think artillery should be left alone as far as range and attack power. The attack power is already pretty weak. And the range is the only thing that makes it a good unit. Instead, just vastly increase the amount of rubber, steel, and population needed to create and expand them. That will create more balance in and of itself. For the last question, I chose faster roads because slow troops is my biggest problem. But I am also interested in the officers as well. 

Sir, coins will be usable soon for improving tech or recruiting officers in future updates. Also, troops can move faster if road upgrading is available in future~

Please do not adjust the artillery. Between the turrets, bombers, soldiers, jeeps and opposing artillery there are plenty of ways to counter them. If anything, make them faster.

Can't capture enemy League cities. It lets me destroy them but won't let me capture. I am a League Leader. 

"Auto supply allies" doesn't seem to work. I expected it to supply allies as the arrived at my city and keep supplying them till they leave.

Infantry should be able to "dig in". This would give the sandbag areas like the artillery and should give a bonus to defense, especially against air and artillery assaults. "Dug in" troops should have less of a bonus against tanks.

Bombers should be stronger.

Battleships. Each player should get one "flag ship" like the Facist's have. This flag ship should out range all other ships. 

Submarines. Subs should be slower than the destroyers and cruisers ( and Flag ships) but be impervious to air assault. Destroyers should have bonus against subs and the ability to "depth charge" the subs. WW2 was majorly impacted by submarines.

• Upvote 3

Troop transport ships need to have the ability to pick up troops.

Battles. There needs to be a surrender option. A 15 day battle that is too one sided is terrible. I would suggest making so players over level 5 ( or something like that) would all have to select the surrender option. When you get 80 or 90%, it would give the opposing side the win, bringing the battle to an end.

Troop transport plains should have an animation of parachutes dropping. Similar to the supply drop but, there would be slightly larger shoots and fewer of the.

Tanks should loose the ability to move during a battle after they have sustained 3/4 damage. This penalty should end after the fight is over and reoccur till they are repaired.

Resupply should include a health boost to all of the players units and buildings in the drop zone.

Please do not adjust the artillery. Between the turrets, bombers, soldiers, jeeps and opposing artillery there are plenty of ways to counter them. If anything, make them faster.

Can't capture enemy League cities. It lets me destroy them but won't let me capture. I am a League Leader. 

"Auto supply allies" doesn't seem to work. I expected it to supply allies as the arrived at my city and keep supplying them till they leave.

Infantry should be able to "dig in". This would give the sandbag areas like the artillery and should give a bonus to defense, especially against air and artillery assaults. "Dug in" troops should have less of a bonus against tanks.

Battleships. Each player should get one "flag ship" like the Facist's have. This flag ship should out range all other ships. 

Submarines. Subs should be slower than the destroyers and cruisers ( and Flag ships) but be impervious to air assault. Destroyers should have bonus against subs and the ability to "depth charge" the subs. WW2 was majorly impacted by submarines.

Hey man, many thanks for your advice. I'll take notes and forward them to our developers as reference of future adjustment. For your question, only commander-in chief or staff officer can capture league cities. ^_^

Thanks for offering us so many creative ideas. That's really considerate. As to the "Auto supply allies" function, I'll contact relative staff and get back to you asap.:P

Hey man, if you have choose to "Auto supply allies", your city will supply allied troops once an hour. Or you can supply them by yourself when they needed. 

• Upvote 1

1) a way to increase speed for towed weapons artillery and anti air need to move faster or add a new unit like a truck that can speed up transport of infantry and these units. 

2) a way we can earn more command points at higher levels. Maybe add  2 command points per level after lvl 25. Would make the waning days of each battlefield fun. Maybe add quests to gain more command point or be able to use diamonds and/or coins to gain more.

3) the ability to make groups of unit, but have them move at the speed of the slowest until so they don't get strung out. 

4) a) make so turrents on bases and harbor gain more range. You can cheese angles to make turrents not able to defend. Maybe at level 10 allow them to have increased range

B) the ability to add a 4th turrents to military areas and cities. 3 turrents do not allow for coverage for all attack angles.

C) different type of turrents. Allow us to customize turrents. Maybe have different type. The one we have now can be the general it good for all. Then add one that specialize in anti air, anti tank, anti ship.

5) a que for building. Allow us to build multiple buildings one after the other. Have increase cost for each building after the first 2 in que.

6) new units. Carriers, battleships, self propelled guns, self propelled anti air, rockets, specialized nfantry.

7) different art for different factions units....one side looks like Americans.....other looks like Germans.

8) if no actually be has been done on a city for 3 days the city goes neutral

9) the ability to land at league mates airfields for resupply.

10) transport to be able to pick up troops at the beach.

11) different types of infantry. Marines, anti tank troops, paratroopers, etc etc. give them bonuses.

• Upvote 1

My second battlefield just ended. I finished in 2nd place... And my league finished in second place also (even though the game started me in the battlefield with only 13 days left). After it was over, I clicked on quick match to join a new battlefield... And it added me just now to an existing battlefield which has only 11 days left in it. I like a good challenge and I'll do my best to catch up and do well here. But I don't understand how this could be fair for most people. Almost everyone has a league already so I can't recruit good players to my league. And the top ten players are all already over level 20 battle score with lvl 5 troops which it will make it very difficult for going against them. When time allows please try to figure out a way where players can all start at the same time in new battlefields.

• Upvote 1

1) a way to increase speed for towed weapons artillery and anti air need to move faster or add a new unit like a truck that can speed up transport of infantry and these units. 

2) a way we can earn more command points at higher levels. Maybe add  2 command points per level after lvl 25. Would make the waning days of each battlefield fun. Maybe add quests to gain more command point or be able to use diamonds and/or coins to gain more.

3) the ability to make groups of unit, but have them move at the speed of the slowest until so they don't get strung out. 

4) a) make so turrents on bases and harbor gain more range. You can cheese angles to make turrents not able to defend. Maybe at level 10 allow them to have increased range

B) the ability to add a 4th turrents to military areas and cities. 3 turrents do not allow for coverage for all attack angles.

C) different type of turrents. Allow us to customize turrents. Maybe have different type. The one we have now can be the general it good for all. Then add one that specialize in anti air, anti tank, anti ship.

5) a que for building. Allow us to build multiple buildings one after the other. Have increase cost for each building after the first 2 in que.

6) new units. Carriers, battleships, self propelled guns, self propelled anti air, rockets, specialized nfantry.

7) different art for different factions units....one side looks like Americans.....other looks like Germans.

8) if no actually be has been done on a city for 3 days the city goes neutral

9) the ability to land at league mates airfields for resupply.

10) transport to be able to pick up troops at the beach.

11) different types of infantry. Marines, anti tank troops, paratroopers, etc etc. give them bonuses.

Hi Djohnson, it's so nice of you to gave us so many great ideas. I will take notes and forward them to our developers as reference of future adjustment. :P

My second battlefield just ended. I finished in 2nd place... And my league finished in second place also (even though the game started me in the battlefield with only 13 days left). After it was over, I clicked on quick match to join a new battlefield... And it added me just now to an existing battlefield which has only 11 days left in it. I like a good challenge and I'll do my best to catch up and do well here. But I don't understand how this could be fair for most people. Almost everyone has a league already so I can't recruit good players to my league. And the top ten players are all already over level 20 battle score with lvl 5 troops which it will make it very difficult for going against them. When time allows please try to figure out a way where players can all start at the same time in new battlefields.

Hi KingCB, I can totally understand how you feel. I will forward your suggestion to our developers to see if some adjustments can be done. Thanks for being so nice. We'll go to any length to keep optimizing it. :)

I think there should be an elite infantry type. Maybe in exchange for more resource consumption they could have better anti tank skills and maybe range for example give them rocket launchers. Another thing that is probably already planed is a light tank, weaker armor for much faster speed than the medium tank.

I think there should be an elite infantry type. Maybe in exchange for more resource consumption they could have better anti tank skills and maybe range for example give them rocket launchers. Another thing that is probably already planed is a light tank, weaker armor for much faster speed than the medium tank.

Hey man, thanks for sharing your ideas with us. I'll forward your suggestions to our tech crew as reference of future adjustment.;)

• Peter unpinned this topic