World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Staff/field officer Reno

RedKing1337

Ok I had enough of the staff officer stuff. Staff is currently required to change diplomacy, and build league cities. The problem is for teams that have players with any short of RL issues, the cinc has to promote staff or field officers. So they have to be active at first. Then anyone that wants a LC needs to be promoted. But you don't want just anyone to have it then it becomes a pain if say the cinc is in the hospital or visiting fam. If their both not on you have to promote the person and let them have the power untill their back on do the build etc. 

here  is the fix.... very simple.... league officers must approve the construction of a LC and the deconstruction of an LC. 

League officers include deputy leader and leader. If no officers are present, that duty falls to the cinc if they fail to acknowledge in X amount of time it falls to a vote of the teams top members in round. Or leave staff officers for teams that have no officers in a round. 

Lets face it the league ranks are useless.... if your dead set on having diplomacy matches make an option for diplomat or simply allow everyone from officer up to change diplomacy. As for LCs when a member has a city ready for conversion they hit convert as normal. A message pops up informing them they do not meet the requirements and prompts them to send it to the leadership for a vote. Or simply any officer can approve, I suggest making that a clickable option in the league home page. That gives a little more freedom and customization. The reverse is true about diminishing an LC and could possibly have its own option to set in the league page.*

*Personaly I would prefer any officer approve a LC but a vote of popularity for demolishing. 

Next order of business the recruitment set up. Currently only the cinc can except applicants into the league during a round. You have the same issues as stated in the opening paragraph. And again i think officers and up should be able to accept or decline. And again that's officers as set by league rank not field rank. Field rank for staff officers should be an option for teams with no officers or inactive officers or teams that like to have free Spirit gameplay. 

In closing very simple keep the current set up could work as long as you give us the option to allow our league officers, deputy leader, and leader change diplomacy, accept or decline applicants, and build or demolish LCs. LCs at the least should be voted on and have an option in league page to play with. As well as applicants perhaps even diplomacy.  

-Red HellGates Leader. (And no I didn't check the forums for anything similar I'm busy sorry)