World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

A NEW IDEA FOR A MATCH

Sunsy1

Okay devs i have an idea ! Many prople in this game play for enjoyment and many just would like to fight the SS and Rebels i feel that it would be cool to have a type of game were you can join and maybey like its just your alliance or like 50 people ,instead of fighting eachother you should all be allied and need to defend your bases ,and you spawn with all the mini resource collecters. And a supply factory  , i say that you have to defend for 10 days or so or you mist push to the top of the map to a Heavly defended SS hq  and destroy it. There should also be SS hqs that are equivilent to the ones we havr noe that if killed may be captured and act as League cities . And also of course reg ss and rebel citys. To capture. There also should be ss/ rebel attacks every two hours that u must prepare for. GUYS PLEASE ADD MORE TO THIS ANY IDEAS AND PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Sunsy1 said:

Okay devs i have an idea ! Many prople in this game play for enjoyment and many just would like to fight the SS and Rebels i feel that it would be cool to have a type of game were you can join and maybey like its just your alliance or like 50 people ,instead of fighting eachother you should all be allied and need to defend your bases ,and you spawn with all the mini resource collecters. And a supply factory  , i say that you have to defend for 10 days or so or you mist push to the top of the map to a Heavly defended SS hq  and destroy it. There should also be SS hqs that are equivilent to the ones we havr noe that if killed may be captured and act as League cities . And also of course reg ss and rebel citys. To capture. There also should be ss/ rebel attacks every two hours that u must prepare for. GUYS PLEASE ADD MORE TO THIS ANY IDEAS AND PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK

Reply guys dont just veiw it i really would like feedback

• 2 weeks later...