World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Crash During Battle

Rup

New bug makes game unplayable. Went in to attack a city with a league mate ... defender had a lot of troops defending. As I start to move in I crash and crash immediately after logging back in. I cannot do anything. Can't even look at the fight without crashing. I managed to pull away and select gigs to drop troops. But that's it. Anytime I tried to look at battle, crashed immediately. 

I lost 40, mostly level 5, troops because gigs shot down before I could drop and those that did drop were pummeled because all in one spot. I was able to get in and watch after enemy's troops were all gone and I had lost my 40. 

This basically makes the game unplayable for anything bigger than a skirmish. Really, really bad problem. 

12 minutes ago, Rup said:

New bug makes game unplayable. Went in to attack a city with a league mate ... defender had a lot of troops defending. As I start to move in I crash and crash immediately after logging back in. I cannot do anything. Can't even look at the fight without crashing. I managed to pull away and select gigs to drop troops. But that's it. Anytime I tried to look at battle, crashed immediately. 

I lost 40, mostly level 5, troops because gigs shot down before I could drop and those that did drop were pummeled because all in one spot. I was able to get in and watch after enemy's troops were all gone and I had lost my 40. 

This basically makes the game unplayable for anything bigger than a skirmish. Really, really bad problem. 

This happened to me to. I couldn't even move in to attack it was that bad.