World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Christmas Event!

Guest Manson1975

James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle (December 14, 1896 – September 27, 1993) was an American aviation pioneer. A Reserve officer in the United States Army Air Corps, Doolittle was recalled to active duty during World War II and awarded the Medal of Honor for his valor and leadership as commander of the Doolittle Raid, a bold long-range retaliatory air raid on the Japanese main islands weeks after the Attack on Pearl Harbor. He was eventually promoted to lieutenant general and commanded the Twelfth Air Force over North Africa, the Fifteenth Air Force over the Mediterranean, and the Eighth Air Force over Europe.

In game ability

bomber more damage, longer range, lower fuel usage.

IMG_3005.JPG

Guest Manson1975
On 2016/12/22 at 11:28 AM, ChiefOLE said:

James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle (December 14, 1896 – September 27, 1993) was an American aviation pioneer. A Reserve officer in the United States Army Air Corps, Doolittle was recalled to active duty during World War II and awarded the Medal of Honor for his valor and leadership as commander of the Doolittle Raid, a bold long-range retaliatory air raid on the Japanese main islands weeks after the Attack on Pearl Harbor. He was eventually promoted to lieutenant general and commanded the Twelfth Air Force over North Africa, the Fifteenth Air Force over the Mediterranean, and the Eighth Air Force over Europe.

In game ability

bomber more damage, longer range, lower fuel usage.

Wrong post mate, please post it to the correct one:)

You what I think we should get for Christmas/Holidays from this game is that new currency (Keep forgetting the name) and a General that isn't too overpowered because by looking at it we only get one free item for christmas and that is a medal and that medal does not provide anything towards the protraits. So if we could seriously get those two things in with the medal as a New Year and a Christmas/Holidays that would be great. To justify my point. The packs, we have to pay for and the money goes towards a great cause but what about the people that don't want to spend money. I doubt they will get hyped over a medal that provides no advantage to them. Anyways these are my thoughts on this.

9 minutes ago, Shmify said:

You what I think we should get for Christmas/Holidays from this game is that new currency (Keep forgetting the name) and a General that isn't too overpowered because by looking at it we only get one free item for christmas and that is a medal and that medal does not provide anything towards the protraits. So if we could seriously get those two things in with the medal as a New Year and a Christmas/Holidays that would be great. To justify my point. The packs, we have to pay for and the money goes towards a great cause but what about the people that don't want to spend money. I doubt they will get hyped over a medal that provides no advantage to them. Anyways these are my thoughts on this.

Sorry discard the first message... it would not allow me to edit it. Here is the correct verison.

You know what I think we should get for Christmas/Holidays from this game is a littlr bit of that new currency (Keep forgetting the name) and a General that isn't too overpowered because by looking at it we only get one free item for christmas and that is a medal and that medal hardly provide any points towards the protraits. So if we could seriously get those two things in with the medal as a New Year and a Christmas/Holidays that would be great. To justify my point. The packs, we have to pay for and the money goes towards a great cause but what about the people that don't want to spend money. I doubt they will get hyped over a medal that provides no advantage to them. Anyways these are my thoughts on this. 

PS: The Packs are awesome and so are the prices and skins. Those are great and all but I am looking out for the players that cannot afford to spend money on this precious type of holidays. Most of my money personally goes towards presents. So due to that, I know many others cannot spare a dime for it. You don't have to add both just add something that we can look forward to every year and be like "Wow what a game and I can't wait for next year." This will allow players to continue playing waiting for the next present they shall recieve. Anyways thanks for reading..

-NikeOfGODz(Shmify)

• Peter unpinned this topic
  • 8 months later...