• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Christmas Event!

Guest Manson1975

Guest Manson1975

Commanders!

It's that time of the year again!

On behalf of World Warfare Team, we wish you an early Merry Christmas! We have prepared some special gifts for you, let's take a look together!

1. Isle of War

We bring back our fan favorite map Isle of War!

Top 100 players in personal ranking will get a special Christmas Medal after completing Isle of War battlefield. 

achievement_metal_58.png

2. New Skins    

Our artists designed Christmas themed skins for several troops. Hope you like them! 

And here is a sneak peek of what it looks like!

2016-12-21.jpg

3. Christmas Packs

• Cadet Bundle: $9.99 for 3,000 diamonds+1,000 amethysts+1 rename card+5 bugles. 1 purchase only.
  • Veteran Bundle: $19.99 for 5,000 diamonds+2,000 amethysts. 10 purchases only.
  • Christmas Bundle 1: $29.99 for 8,000 diamonds, meanwhile all league members will receive 600 amethysts. 5 purchases only.
  • Christmas Bundle 2: $49.99 for 14,000 diamonds, meanwhile all league members will receive 300 diamonds+600 amethysts. 5 purchases only.
  • Christmas Bundle 3: $99.99 for 32,000 diamonds, all league members will receive 600 diamonds+600 amethysts. 5 purchases only.
  • Officer Bundle: 99.99 for Govorov, Scherer and Carius+10,000 diamonds. 1 purchase only.

We hope you enjoy what we've made for you, and we wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

• Guest pinned this topic
  • Peter featured this topic

Just updated. Starts to load then crashes. Same issue and iOS 10.2

Sorry..... running iOS 10.1.1

Sorry..... running iOS 10.1.1

Shows JoyCrafter and then goes to loading screen with loading circle then just stops and returns to Home Screen

4 minutes ago, MkV said:

That happened to me, I had to uninstall reinstall 

So it works finally?

3 minutes ago, KiLo said:

I don't even get the line at bottom. Just the screen with the tank and the spinning circle in center.

4 minutes ago, BlackIrish said:

The lines at the bottom of the page that show % of game loading then the circle with the word loading begins, then the page disappeared and returns to the home page of the I pad.

5 minutes ago, MkV said:

That happened to me, I had to uninstall reinstall 

17 minutes ago, BlackIrish said:

After update, the game began to load the lines across the bottom appeared, the circle started spinning, then the game disappeared and the screen returned to the iPad home page.

58 minutes ago, Drfunfun said:

I guess game doesnt work on iOS 10.2 !

Guys, please let me have your device types please.

20 minutes ago, Jack said:

So it works finally?

I have an ipad, I uninstalled and reinstalled now the circle just spins, reinstalling did not work for me

Guys, please let me have your device types please.

OK guys I had to uninstall shut my iPad off turn it back on and reinstall to get it to work 

• Peter unpinned this topic