World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Share Us Your Wish List!

Guest Manson1975

Kindly point me to that rule if you would.   Act like a thread nazi and you’ll just kill the forum.  Like I said it’s why I don’t frequent it anymore.   The lag thing is nonsense. My 100mps on a brand new phone and still have periods of lag.   It’s a dev issue.   If the app uses so much ram that users need super computers to run it then maybe it’s time to reduce the ram usage so the masses can enjoy the game.   Either way have a good day making up rules. 

It looks like the thread was locked because you didn’t want any discussion on the matter.  There was no I’ll will in the new thread.  If you don’t want to hear consumers complaining then maybe forums aren’t your cup of tea or may just maybe stay out of that thread till it gets “out of hand”.  That is what a moderators job is. Moderate not dictate 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Kindly point me to that rule if you would.   Act like a thread nazi and you’ll just kill the forum.  Like I said it’s why I don’t frequent it anymore.   The lag thing is nonsense. My 100mps on a brand new phone and still have periods of lag.   It’s a dev issue.   If the app uses so much ram that users need super computers to run it then maybe it’s time to reduce the ram usage so the masses can enjoy the game.   Either way have a good day making up rules. 

It looks like the thread was locked because you didn’t want any discussion on the matter.  There was no I’ll will in the new thread.  If you don’t want to hear consumers complaining then maybe forums aren’t your cup of tea or may just maybe stay out of that thread till it gets “out of hand”.  That is what a moderators job is. Moderate not dictate 

Locked threads are locked threads. Starting a new thread with the content of  a locked thread is bypassing the system. There are pages of threads with people complainig about the lag. The ONLY one locked is the one that copied the content of a locked thread to bypass the system. I am perfectly fine with any discussion he wants to have about the lag as long as he doesent copy and paste locked threads to do so. This really isnt that difficult a concept and this argument is getting circular.

14 minutes ago, Hitgirl said:

Well seeing as the thread you locked is now unlocked I’m guessing in this case it’s within the rules( I still want a visible section for rules). I know I didn’t unlock it & I'm guessing you didn’t do it, so that leaves a GM or dev.   Time to start having some discussions. 

That is certainly their prerogative to do so. It wasnt my calll to lock the first one. 

6 hours ago, Hitgirl said:

Well seeing as the thread you locked is now unlocked I’m guessing in this case it’s within the rules( I still want a visible section for rules). I know I didn’t unlock it & I'm guessing you didn’t do it, so that leaves a GM or dev.   Time to start having some discussions. 

Ty @Hitgirl & @Noodles for the Support on this issue!

I contacted support in regards to the issue & they reopened the thread per my request & said they would speak with @MkV!

@MkV I seen your point on the issue, I do, but I adamantly disagree 110%... only way a open forum works where people will contribute is to have a uncensored open concept in discussions on any game related topic!

Well just have to agree to disagree on this issue or disagree on agreeing whichever the case & move on now that Support stepped in... 

I will say tho I do feel you overstepped the moderated title & made it personal because the post in question I referenced in creating mine pokes holes in a post you created! I’ll just leave it at that & if you feel that’s not the case you can hit me up on line and we can talk outside of open forum to hash out our issues if there are any! I respect you as a player and want no issue with you going forward just feel situation was handled badly but Support has stepped in now to correct it!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Polack said:

Ty @Hitgirl & @Noodles for the Support on this issue!

I contacted support in regards to the issue & they reopened the thread per my request & said they would speak with @MkV!

@MkV I seen your point on the issue, I do, but I adamantly disagree 110%... only way a open forum works where people will contribute is to have a uncensored open concept in discussions on any game related topic!

Well just have to agree to disagree on this issue or disagree on agreeing whichever the case & move on now that Support stepped in... 

I will say tho I do feel you overstepped the moderated title & made it personal because the post in question I referenced in creating mine pokes holes in a post you created! I’ll just leave it at that & if you feel that’s not the case you can hit me up on line and we can talk outside of open forum to hash out our issues if there are any! I respect you as a player and want no issue with you going forward just feel situation was handled badly but Support has stepped in now to correct it!

It wasn't my call to lock the original post, it was the management. When you sidestepped the locking by copying it and reposting it, to include the statement "But these issues need to be discussed more where we can respond that’s why I created a 2nd chat because we can’t respond to 1st one!" You violated the intention of the locked thread. That's why I locked your post, and under the same circumstances, I'd do it again. You may think that's overstepping. I disagree. Now you have taken the issue up with support, which is your right, and they have reversed their decision, which is their right. My entire intention in creating the original message was to try and help fellow players with a problem by offering solutions that have helped myself and my league in the past. Their only comment when reading a draft of the post was "Please lock this and prevent comments". Which I did. You can agree, disagree, poke holes, or whatever, that's your prerogative. The fact that it turned into a circus is both regrettable and educational. At the end of the day, whats done is done.

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • 2 months later...

1. Favorite officer is SHERER.  His buff to turrets is quite impressive.

2.  LTCOL MATT URBAN -Just a sample of these includes taking on multiple enemy tanks with a bazooka (while walking on a cane because he’d broken his leg landing on Utah Beach), organizing multiple counterattacks after nearly having his leg blown off, then breaking himself out of the hospital, hitchhiking to the front, immediately throwing himself into battle, running into an abandoned tank and driving it toward the enemy line with no crew. He was wounded again and again, but refused to be evacuated. As for the game, he could be a special anti armor infantry...maybe with bazooka

--RICHARD BONG - He was the top scoring fighter pilot of the war for the US, shooting down at least 40 Japanese aircraft in less than three years of combat. By April 1944, Bong had shot down 27 enemy planes, and the Army Air Force wanted to recall him for duty as an instructor.He told them where they could stuff their desk job, and kept on flying fighter missions. He won the Medal of Honor in September, then was ordered to go home or face court martial. He spent the rest of the war raising war bonds, then became a test pilot for the new F-80 jet fighter. He was killed in a crash in August 1945 in Los Angeles, and his death shared front page space with the atomic bombing of Hiroshima. He was just 25 years old. As for the game, buff fighter attack and health.

3.  Commander name: KatzEye

~Katz

0780E4DE-FDE2-4E09-AB5A-00F84783B11B.jpeg

EE97A958-E011-464F-A679-0ECD22FE2E7F.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Ok here's my wish list for today  

1) color coded  chats meaning not every chat HAS  the red dot I've broached  this topic in the previous past. We need a different color to denote  different chats such as team and allied and be chats

2) the commander of royal lancers put this out as a topic landing at allied airbase, I agree 100% with this after all they r allies so we should b able to land at these locations

3) self maintaining mzs, these r bases and as such should not be 100% reliant on a city to survive, in the real world these areas r stocked for yrs of self survival but I would say they also must b in control of some type of rss connected to it if the parent city has fallen, also they should b octagonal in shape for building of munitions as well as afs  and abs  plus the 4 turrets. In essence self sustaining 

4) sniper towers r useless a single stug can wipe them out and not take damage while I understand an officer is now available to increase range range should b increased as tower gets above say lvl3, which brings us to turrets, after lvl3 turrets should possess. Some type of limited splash damage to denote it's increased size and strength. Can we, after 3 yrs, rewrite the coding to allow the player to control it's fire???

5) here's one that most may or may not like, if we r sticking to realism no army would sacrifice it's troops to go straight through an enemies defensive line to hit say artillery or stug lines, meaning the first line must be breached i.e; destroyed in part as it is now a mass of say light tanks can simply run straight through a defensive line and starting hitting the rear would any sane soldier not pay heed to it's security and life by not defending it's rear areas after it has passed through an enemies first line. This would mean that u r now surrounded so if this is the case ur cut off from all help and in a pocket morale etc should start to drop quickly in my opinion

6) we now have command control movement tabs can commands b added for how ur formations r set up in battle such as pincer  movements double envelopements etc in my opinion this would make the game far more pliable in command and easier to control units during massive multiplayer battles which can get confusing sometimes with 500 or more little dots on ur screen lol

7) minefields...self explanatory where r the defensive modes for player that like defense vs offense which brings me to a subject I broached b4, out lying aa zones constructed by ur city...pushing the air defense further out not just an increase in turret ranges which need gold and officers to possess...structures or hedgehogzones one is allowed to build around a city such as ur capital...

😎 this will piss off gemmers but can we have a set number of gems used in a game overall not just 10000 per day I'm talking about per game period but his will never happen as the game relies on money from ppl to operate so that will b a no no, I have an idea then co Ltd we create games simply for the player such as myself with a limit on gems for the entire game no more buying during game...this would make the player rely on his or her strategic prowess and knowledge of the weapons used as well as tactics

😎 finally and thus has been brought up multiple times over the last yr where r our submarines, why is a destroyer simply a floating scout does it not have aa??? Lol let's all decide together to make thus game better than it is now

Their are many topics and ideas that need and should b addressed so devs politely asking please do ur best to address them 

I like the game some things I like some I dont so voice ur opinions let the devs know in a strong unified voice the things u wish to have changed or added and no no nukes that's ridiculous 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I know this forum is obsolete.  but I would like to contribute an officer named Amado Granell.  Headed the column of vehicles of the 9th Company of the 2nd Armored Division which, composed of Spanish Republicans, was the first allied military unit that entered Paris after its occupation by the Wehrmacht.

1797A36A-69A5-4D50-ACC2-14EBECE019B4.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/19/2016 at 7:38 AM, Guest Manson1975 said:
Commanders,

In WWII history, lots of officers showed their extraordinary military talents. Without them, history may become entirely different. To honor them and increase the diversity of game play, we introduced officer system where each officer owns unique abilities.

Who is your favorite officer among them? Who do you want to see most in future version? Share us your answer and wish list to get free Diamonds!!! oo

出售中军官总和(2).jpg

Rewards:
1. Each participant will get 500 Diamonds!
2. You will get Extra 500 Diamonds if your ideas for new officers are adopted!

Duration:  Dec 19th- Dec 26th UTC

To Participate:
1. Tell us your favorite officer among that we offered and tell us why you like him most.
2. Share us your wish list for new officers(5 officers at most). Tell us why you put him on your wish list. A detailed description is a must including: What is he famous for during WWII? What could be his special ability in the game? Etc. 
3.Leave us your commander name.

Note:
1. Please comply the requirements and participate within duration or your post will be seen as invalid. 
2. Reward for each participant will be sent via in-game mail within 72 hours.
3. Extra rewards will be sent when new set of officers are out.

So what are you waiting for? Join us in the conversation now! :571f47921950f_QQ20160426184724:

Erwin Rommel

Josip Broz Tito, leader of the biggest and most succesful resistance movement against Nazi Germany and Facist Italy. At the start, The Partisan Movement was purely militia, with no serious training nor equipment. In mid-war, supplys started being sent by Allies. They didn't get supplys before becouse former government (Kingdom of Yugoslavia) was convincing Allies Chetniks were real resistance, even thoe it was a fact Chetniks cooperated with puppet state of ISC (NDH) and ocupators (Nazi Germany and Facist Italy). Before Soviets came to help, Partisans occupied more around 50%.

Addon to my last post: Tito also escaped paratroper attack (500. Falschrimjäger division) in smal town of Drvar. His HQ was stationed there, being in a cave. The HQ was prorected by 2. Officer Academy students which were later in the fight aided by the 3. Army of Lika. The FJ tought the HQ was in town itself, as it was so heavy defended. Tito menaged to flee on time. 

• Avery unpinned this topic