World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

LINKING ACCOUNTS

BLN1

I’m surprise there is not a topic of this in the thread. I’m running into this issue for the 2nd time. It is frustrating. Some of us already know that to save progress we have to sign in either to GameCenter, Facebook or some Google Play for our accounts.  Some of us like me like to have alternate accounts to practice with etc .  For example I have 2 in game profile and we can call it CallSign A and CallSign B. In my case I have CallSign A logged in to FACEBOOK,  while CallSign B is logged in to GameCenter (IPHONE 6S plus phone)

I have been on this setup for 6 months. I can switch to different accounts with no problem until now. So today, I went to GameCenter to access my CallSign B, and that did not work well, Instead of going to CallSign B , my CallSign A end up in GameCenter.  So now I have no access to one of the accounts. Once again to remind Support. I have tried to SIGN OUT and SIGN IN and both Callsign A is in Facebook and Gamecenter.  I did not ask this to happen, It is mostly likely a bug of some sort

I am currently waiting for this issue to be resolve.  Has anyone have run in to this problem?   

Edited by Rexxiboy
added more notes

• 3 weeks later...