World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Lobby data fetch timeout???

spyro58

Hi, ive been playing for a while on this new account. I am currently in day 7 of a newbie match, and whenever i try to go on to it, this error message keeps coming up. I have tried clearing the cache, and multiple other things but they dont seem to work. Ive tried to reconect too, but that doesnt work either. Please help, i was in a middle of a massive battle and i could lose if i dont get back online.

Thanks

there has also been another error message saying Role Obtainment Timeout

Edited by spyro58

Its fixed now but i can still send you the screenshots when i go back online on my tablet. I have no clue why it showed up as that, but eventually after reinstalling several times and clearing the cache, it eventually loaded up fine and my data was all there. Though it would be nice to know why it happened in the first place, because it scared me a little since I had just recently attacked an enemy, and he was retaliating since i was offline, but luckily i didnt lose too much, and still won the battle. 

I didnt take a screenshot of the Role Obtainment Timout (atleast i dont think so) but i did screenshot this-

Screenshot_2016-12-12-20-19-56.png

My device model is the samsung galaxy tab 4, and im running it on android, not ios. I dont have cellular connection since im running this from my tablet. I hppe this helps a little to solve the problem, because i really enjoy this game and i dont want it to be ruined for people by this error message. It seems to be working fine at the moment though.

Screenshot_2016-12-19-08-59-44.png