World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Announcements

• Peter

App Available on Android Now   08/16/2016

Commanders, the Android Official Version has released, please go to Google Play to get it. To those commanders who participated the open beta, you can continue your previous progress in the official version. More info, please check the specific post.
Mastercheifs

How did you find World Warfare?!

I am a strong Republican, and I follow a fellow Republican meme account on Instagram. He had posted something about how he recreated the Roman Empire in the game "Europa Universalis IV" for PC. I was quite intrigued. I tried to see if the game was on the App Store, and I found World Warfare. Been hooked since.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I was always a fan of rts games and I looked up "RTS war games)" on App Store and this was the second one up their and now it's one of my fav games... and my fav game on mobile device

• Like 1

It's a great strategy game.

Here's some suggestions to improve it :

1. Add new ability and troops like atomic rocket launcher , biologic bombs , jets , and so on

(If it doesn't fit to  WWII then add new concept like WW3 )

2.Add new buildings

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 8:45 PM, Izagamer13 said:

I found this game when i was thinking what type of games di i like so i typed in 3d mmo war multiplayer games and this popped up at first i thought no way this would work or kt was a scam but i got it and found out this was the best game i can ever have!!!!

i thought the same thing lol

I found this game through on advertisement from a different game which was called War2Victory by Wistone. Apparently Joycrafter/World Warfare is related to that game in some way. But as W2V died off... this game was born. And I was fortunate to check it out after the advertisement and hearing about it from some friends that I played with back on w2v (mainly from Dormin). Many top players are from that game including KN, Forest, and NoQ from FluffyCakes. JPJ was from w2v. Also Boxak. Several others as well :) 

• Like 1