World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How did you find World Warfare?!

Mastercheifs

I know it's past the one year anniversary but let's hear how you guys found WorldWarfare or how World warfare found you!

its always great to hear how people find amazing things. 

For me I was on Facebook and and was scrolling and seen is game under suggested apps. So I looked at the advertisement and thought it was just another game using false advertising because nothing could look that cool. But I decided to try it out anyway and now I'm glued to this game! 

• Upvote 3

I was searching the App Store the same way I do every month or so!  I am always looking for a real time multiplayer strategy war game, like travian or Astro Empires. I don't like the clash of clans type of game, to me they are just castle building games they are not a real multiplayer game! So I came upon this game about 9 months ago, looked good so I downloaded it, have been played G ever since!

• Upvote 3

• Peter pinned this topic
  • Guest featured this topic

I can't recall when I first discovered but I was looking for a game like Command and Conquer (My favourite Computer Game) at first it didn't make to much sense so I deleted it (A grave mistake) But then my friend told me about it and I decided to give it a second shot with my friends help I was able to figure out the game and now I can't put down my phone to eat dinner!:D

• Upvote 4

I was scrolling through the app store looking for games and I stumbled across this game. Initially I had no idea what to expect because I had never played an rts before but it was a easy game to get a grasp of and have fun with. Then I met amazing people that were equally as motivated to play and this game became one of my favorites. I'm not as active anymore due to real world stuff but I still love this game and community.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Waffles said:

I was scrolling through the app store looking for games and I stumbled across this game. Initially I had no idea what to expect because I had never played an rts before but it was a easy game to get a grasp of and have fun with. Then I met amazing people that were equally as motivated to play and this game became one of my favorites. I'm not as active anymore due to real world stuff but I still love this game and community.

Lol, we always love waffles 

• Upvote 3

On 1/22/2017 at 10:55 PM, Jane said:

This game has a learning curve. I think we can make some tutorial videos!! Haha, glad to know you enjoy it that much! :)

We could definitely use some guides. I've been playing for probably a year and a half and still learning things practically every day. I recently learned that rebel towers don't shoot at transport planes. I swear they used to shoot down my planes. Did this change?  What do the ranks mean?  Red copper 2 LT, what does all this mean?  For us non military men what are the rankings top to bottom?

11 hours ago, RJ1 said:

We could definitely use some guides. I've been playing for probably a year and a half and still learning things practically every day. I recently learned that rebel towers don't shoot at transport planes. I swear they used to shoot down my planes. Did this change?  What do the ranks mean?  Red copper 2 LT, what does all this mean?  For us non military men what are the rankings top to bottom?

Indeed rebels were able to shoot transports but an update changed it a while ago. Of your ever unsure of anything come to forums or ask me. I'm always glad to help. And the red copper stuff pretty much sets your ranking on global leaderboard. So if your gold ll or something then your likely in top 100's and copper means like 500's I think not sure on that but it does determine your overall rank. I learned that two days ago haha

Edited by Mastercheifs
  • Upvote 2