World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Announcements

• Peter

App Available on Android Now   08/16/2016

Commanders, the Android Official Version has released, please go to Google Play to get it. To those commanders who participated the open beta, you can continue your previous progress in the official version. More info, please check the specific post.
Mastercheifs

How did you find World Warfare?!

I know it's past the one year anniversary but let's hear how you guys found WorldWarfare or how World warfare found you!

its always great to hear how people find amazing things. 

For me I was on Facebook and and was scrolling and seen is game under suggested apps. So I looked at the advertisement and thought it was just another game using false advertising because nothing could look that cool. But I decided to try it out anyway and now I'm glued to this game! 

• Upvote 4

I was searching the App Store the same way I do every month or so!  I am always looking for a real time multiplayer strategy war game, like travian or Astro Empires. I don't like the clash of clans type of game, to me they are just castle building games they are not a real multiplayer game! So I came upon this game about 9 months ago, looked good so I downloaded it, have been played G ever since!

• Upvote 4

I don't really remember, but my guess is from Facebook. I download a lot of games and start, only to immediately delete. This one has kept me hooked for a while. 

• Upvote 4

I found it through an add on Facebook. I have been enjoying it ever since. It is not like most of the ones I have found on Facebook which last a few days then I delete them.

• Upvote 4

I think I was just bored and surfing the App Store, though within a week of starting I loved it and made one key friend that basically helped me become a better player and meet so many other great people

• Upvote 4

I think I was just bored and surfing the App Store, though within a week of starting I loved it and made one key friend that basically helped me become a better player and meet so many other great people

• Upvote 4

Everyone please continue to keep this thread going. Thank you MasterChiefs for starting this thread and we would enjoy hearing how others found their way to World Warfare!

• Upvote 5

I was just looking on the App Store for a good strategy game. At first I thought it was like game of war where the game looks cool but is actually really boring once you start playing it. But I was so wrong and I'm happy that I was.

• Upvote 6

Browsing the app store. The chips when scrolled out look similar to a game called ruse. I decided to give it a try. Awesome game, best on idevices imo.

Edited by MkV
  • Upvote 7

I can't recall when I first discovered but I was looking for a game like Command and Conquer (My favourite Computer Game) at first it didn't make to much sense so I deleted it (A grave mistake) But then my friend told me about it and I decided to give it a second shot with my friends help I was able to figure out the game and now I can't put down my phone to eat dinner!:D

• Upvote 6

Random scrolling through the App Store. I was looking for a war strat game. Been hooked ever since. No idea how I found it though I do remember it was buried deep in the bowls of the App Store 

• Upvote 4

I was scrolling through the app store looking for games and I stumbled across this game. Initially I had no idea what to expect because I had never played an rts before but it was a easy game to get a grasp of and have fun with. Then I met amazing people that were equally as motivated to play and this game became one of my favorites. I'm not as active anymore due to real world stuff but I still love this game and community.

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, Waffles said:

I was scrolling through the app store looking for games and I stumbled across this game. Initially I had no idea what to expect because I had never played an rts before but it was a easy game to get a grasp of and have fun with. Then I met amazing people that were equally as motivated to play and this game became one of my favorites. I'm not as active anymore due to real world stuff but I still love this game and community.

Lol, we always love waffles 

• Upvote 4

I was on angry birds around a year ago, and I saw the add. As I do sometimes, I screenshotted it, and looked at it later. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Bonkd said:

I was on angry birds around a year ago, and I saw the add. As I do sometimes, I screenshotted it, and looked at it later. 

This is a great habit!!! ;)

• Upvote 2

On 2017/1/21 at 4:17 AM, DarkOnyx said:

I can't recall when I first discovered but I was looking for a game like Command and Conquer (My favourite Computer Game) at first it didn't make to much sense so I deleted it (A grave mistake) But then my friend told me about it and I decided to give it a second shot with my friends help I was able to figure out the game and now I can't put down my phone to eat dinner!:D

This game has a learning curve. I think we can make some tutorial videos!! Haha, glad to know you enjoy it that much! :)

• Upvote 1

On 1/22/2017 at 10:55 PM, Jane said:

This game has a learning curve. I think we can make some tutorial videos!! Haha, glad to know you enjoy it that much! :)

We could definitely use some guides. I've been playing for probably a year and a half and still learning things practically every day. I recently learned that rebel towers don't shoot at transport planes. I swear they used to shoot down my planes. Did this change?  What do the ranks mean?  Red copper 2 LT, what does all this mean?  For us non military men what are the rankings top to bottom?

11 hours ago, RJ1 said:

We could definitely use some guides. I've been playing for probably a year and a half and still learning things practically every day. I recently learned that rebel towers don't shoot at transport planes. I swear they used to shoot down my planes. Did this change?  What do the ranks mean?  Red copper 2 LT, what does all this mean?  For us non military men what are the rankings top to bottom?

Indeed rebels were able to shoot transports but an update changed it a while ago. Of your ever unsure of anything come to forums or ask me. I'm always glad to help. And the red copper stuff pretty much sets your ranking on global leaderboard. So if your gold ll or something then your likely in top 100's and copper means like 500's I think not sure on that but it does determine your overall rank. I learned that two days ago haha

Edited by Mastercheifs
  • Upvote 2

Well the way I first got introduced was my brother got a new Bluetooth speaker and all I heard was explosions and Army troops saying atenhod and things like that so by the second day I decided to go and see what all this noise was about and I asked him what was he doing and he told me he was someone's City Granite me and my brother used to play motherfucke together and he was the first person that told me about mobile strike so once I stop playing mobile strike he stopped playing mobile strike too so I thought this game might be like mobile strike but once he showed me the graphics I was thoroughly impressed and in 2016 on my birthday I had to try it for myself after my first match I was pretty much hook buy tactical possibilities and all of the different things that I could do in the game

• Upvote 2

On January 19, 2017 at 8:06 PM, MkV said:

Browsing the app store. The chips when scrolled out look similar to a game called ruse. I decided to give it a try. Awesome game, best on idevices imo.

That's actually why I downloaded this game as well. Used to play ruse all the time

• Upvote 1