World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

List of suggestions that, could better the game.

SnakeEater

1. I think that when you start at level one you should have Panzer three tanks be able to train them to help get the game rolling.

2. Railroads should be put in to help move troops quicker, and add some armord cars with (AA)

3. Like planes you can load Supply trucks that can move artillery and troops.

4. Being able to build defense structures in the terrortory not just near city anywhere you own like bunker or (AA) Battery.

5. Have three gruops Land units, Air units, Navel units and you get add more room to one branch of service this would help with army balnces.

6. Submerines I would like this navel unit produced in Leauge city.

Thanks for time and hard work!

• Upvote 1

my favorite games are strategy. Im a huge fan of the Total War series and World Warfare is the best mobile strategy game I have ever played. So thank you for that.

One thing I like to see in a strategy game is a balance that makes the starting units still somewhat useful later in the game. The last game I played I was almost destroyed in the last 30 minutes by 30 king tigers and 30 bismarks. I understand that people will always use more powerful units at later times but I believe that some changes could make other units still useful.

Example, make anti-tank infantry and only allow infantry to be transported by aircraft. While you still won't see hordes of infantry later in they game it will still make them useful as the only units to be transported by aircraft.

This would also make he cannoneer class more useful. As of right now the cannoneer class is way underpowered. The first research is infantry and recon vehicles which are useless in battle very early on. Even artillery becomes less useful after you obtain bombers. I started researching that class but switched to airmen because I realized that other classes would be way more powerful later in the game.

You should also think about making higher tier units use more population pts. I think this would allow different styles of play. If heavy tanks and battleships cost 2-3 population pts I may want to use a few very powerful units or I could outnumber them with a horde of smaller units that only use up 1population pt. Nothing is more boring in a strategy game when all players are just rushing to build a huge number of the most powerful unit. There is no strategy or tactics at that point.

Still, I love this game. Thanks for making a great game and continuing to develop it better.

• Upvote 1

my favorite games are strategy. Im a huge fan of the Total War series and World Warfare is the best mobile strategy game I have ever played. So thank you for that.

One thing I like to see in a strategy game is a balance that makes the starting units still somewhat useful later in the game. The last game I played I was almost destroyed in the last 30 minutes by 30 king tigers and 30 bismarks. I understand that people will always use more powerful units at later times but I believe that some changes could make other units still useful.

Example, make anti-tank infantry and only allow infantry to be transported by aircraft. While you still won't see hordes of infantry later in they game it will still make them useful as the only units to be transported by aircraft.

This would also make he cannoneer class more useful. As of right now the cannoneer class is way underpowered. The first research is infantry and recon vehicles which are useless in battle very early on. Even artillery becomes less useful after you obtain bombers. I started researching that class but switched to airmen because I realized that other classes would be way more powerful later in the game.

You should also think about making higher tier units use more population pts. I think this would allow different styles of play. If heavy tanks and battleships cost 2-3 population pts I may want to use a few very powerful units or I could outnumber them with a horde of smaller units that only use up 1population pt. Nothing is more boring in a strategy game when all players are just rushing to build a huge number of the most powerful unit. There is no strategy or tactics at that point.

Still, I love this game. Thanks for making a great game and continuing to develop it better.

Welcome to the game, i agree its one of the best mobile games out there.

You will find as you get experienced in world warfare that combined arms is the best way to go. The 30 KT, 30 Bismarck guy would go down easy to a proper force. Just spamming any one or two units is a bad thing. 

Cannon class looks weak in tier one, but it is BY FAR the strongest in pvp. That being said, the real power comes when leagues use the three together.

I think you may be referring to troop count when you say population. There is a resource called population, and higher tier units do use more of it.

As to the unit progression, one way to think of it is as the war progresses, all sides get better equipment. Just as in the real war, it is very much an arms race. The time is accelerated because the field only last 8-10 days. A day 2-3 force looks very different than a day 7-8 force. Just as a 1940 force looked very different from a 1944 force.

• Upvote 1

1. Transports. Instead of your troops dying when they crash I believe they should be dispatched with lower health.

2. I also believe that the rocket launcher troop should be faster than its artillery counterpart.

This is a great game and I hope to see many improvements in the future. 

• Upvote 1

I have another great idea that WILL MOST DEFINITLY help players. 

A league training map.

If put into progress each league will be givin a feature which lets them go into their "Personal league training map" where players can learn how to play better and try not making any mistakes. I beleive this is a great idea because it will greatly improve team communication so each player knows what their comrads are doing because of their training.

Thanks for the look at?✌?

IMG_2005.PNG

First of all this is an amazing game that, in my eyes, is the best mobile game available there are also so many ways that the game could be better the game. But then again, what game doesn't, right? Anyway here is my list of things that could better the game.

1) Maps - If there was more than one map for regular battlefields, I think it would make the game a lot better. It wouldn't be the same thing every time then.

2) Realistic mode - The tanks in the game are from different sides of WW2 and it doesn't make much sense to a war guru like myself. I get that some people like that, so if it was an option then they could still play regularly and people like could play a sort of axis vs allies thing. I also understand that it would be hard to make so I don't expect it soon.

3) Divisions - troop grouping is already available but if it could be split down and renamed I would really like it. This is kind of personal to how I play but it would help me and the (very) select few people who play like me.

4) Quick train - It might sound like copying coc (and it might be a little) but quick train would help many people re-supply their attack forces, create certain troop sets, and help my previous idea to some extent.

5) Minor bugs I found with current gameplay

a)Sometimes a timer will alternate the last digit color between standard white and black

b)The last digit in a player's name in private chat will ocassionally alternate between visible and invisible with each digit you type into the text box.

c) Many notifications and descriptions (especially those that have to do with tech lines) will put around 3-7 spaces in between any apostrophes and the next letter

To wrap this up I will just say thanks for a great game and that these were in no particular order of importance to me.

I have another great idea that WILL MOST DEFINITLY help players. 

A league training map.

If put into progress each league will be givin a feature which lets them go into their "Personal league training map" where players can learn how to play better and try not making any mistakes. I beleive this is a great idea because it will greatly improve team communication so each player knows what their comrads are doing because of their training.

Thanks for the look at?✌?

IMG_2005.PNG

Btw I love the idea!!!! I totally agree. Plus if it was easier to get the entire league into a single match that would be nice too

• Upvote 2

I believe that traps should be introduced to the game such as land mines and sea mines. These traps could take the place of sniper towers. However there is also the option of using an infantry division or another type of troop to lay land mines where they stand. And for sea mines a destroyer could lay them down. There would also need to be a maximum amount of mines that could be set up.

I believe this idea would make the game considerably better. Thank you for your time and I hope you will take this into consideration.

• 2 weeks later...

I have another idea that could really come in handy to world warfare players.

Naval bombers/Attackers.

Back in ww2 navy bombers and attackers were meant to be a balanced plane on the front lines also while giving air support. Back then navy bombers and attackers could bomb, attack like fighters, and also defend themselves with a gunner in the back which I think will be extremly useful especially when a bunch of scout planes come out of nowhere and start killing your bombers.

I beleive this will be one of the favorites if the moderators decide to make one. It will help alot and it could be the next famous unit everyone uses. And thank you for takeing a look I really apreshate it?✌?.

IMG_2101.JPG

• Upvote 1

We want and need range rings

Especially for people newer to the game

Might be pretty good for the cadet match to get you used to the general ranges and also since there isn't just a base range now for some units, officers making the stats improve, a ring actually isn't a bad idea as I sit here and ponder it. Add it to the settings where we can disable the borders and what not. Obviously would be applicable to your units and your allies 

• Upvote 1

I suggest, in the league team screen on the main screen, to allow an "estimated time" that is set by the leader of that league team which can convert into other time zones. This will make it easier to coordinate your team due to some people not checking messages or mail regularly and making it very convenient for the leaders.

They should introduce 2, 3, or maybe even 4 new maps. I'd prefer 2 for now simply because it would be easier to make 2 maps instead of 3 or 4. 1 map should've be designed by the devs and the other map should be designed by a player (make like a map design contest and have the devs vote on 2 maps made by players and then let the players decide which map they want out of the 2) this way the community can contribute to the game it's self. Only thing I really want is other maps to choose from. I don't think I'm the only person bored if playing the same old maps over and over.

Also an armored scout unit would be great. make it a greyhound or some kind of allied vehicle. I see too many axis vehicles lol

Just now, Gunslinger21 said:

Also an armored scout unit would be great. make it a greyhound or some kind of allied vehicle. I see too many axis vehicles. Make it craftable in the League city 

4 hours ago, Gunslinger21 said:

They should introduce 2, 3, or maybe even 4 new maps. I'd prefer 2 for now simply because it would be easier to make 2 maps instead of 3 or 4. 1 map should've be designed by the devs and the other map should be designed by a player (make like a map design contest and have the devs vote on 2 maps made by players and then let the players decide which map they want out of the 2) this way the community can contribute to the game it's self. Only thing I really want is other maps to choose from. I don't think I'm the only person bored if playing the same old maps over and over.

Literally you can just focus on taking it from a Europe/Asia/Pacific style map which is fouls represents now to allow more regional battles and have the terrain adapted to each.

I.E North Africa : Desert

Eastern Europe to represent Barbarossa and more Soviet oriented battles with more armor.

The UK and Western Europe. Here you can really have a new type of game play, and have channel crossings to simulate DDay invasions and what not. There's a lot you could do with this one and have a totally new game mode for such. 

I know some of the JC people are getting burnt out and some of the more is becoming dull. Now is the time for those at Joycrafter to really prop their eyes and ears to the forums and introduce some new content as we slowly approach the second year anniversary. 

On 07/03/2017 at 3:43 PM, Meek79 said:

The one thing I think the game needs is different sizes of leagues in Maps. We have 20 now, which is fine for those in a bigger league, but that leaves the smaller leagues or people without one, in a position where they are outnumbered. Also it allows whoever has the biggest leagues in a map wins because you can only hold so many flags. My suggestion is to keep the 20 size,add a smaller size of max players per league (maybe 6-10) and also a map just for Rebels and Waffens (for those who just want to attack and build up without getting ran over by bigger players or leagues.

Another Suggestion I would like to see but was told by support that they have no plans in the works for but keep seeing it requested,is support for Windows. I have a surface,which I would love to play it on but no support. I use Bluestacks, which works,but is heavier on the resources and graphics arent as good as a native app.

I agree that the League sizes make it harder for smaller 6-10 leagues to get established in a new bf as they barely last a day and if they do last the senior members have to spend extra time helping them defend their city etc rather than concentrating on their own troops or upgrades, in turn the defending league becomes weak and can start off with a handful of members and swiftly get cut down to a few seniors who get boxed in without any support. 

Cadets was great and I have met good and fair leagues and also made friends that share the same goal of being able to learn and progress without feeling under the thumb. Smaller league team bfs are a great idea to give new players a chance to feel the game and learn from their mentors. Maybe a private bf for training with a limit on league levels 1-5 - just a thought to promote more active players who get as excited as we do about this brilliant game

12 hours ago, Mickus said:

I agree that the League sizes make it harder for smaller 6-10 leagues to get established in a new bf as they barely last a day and if they do last the senior members have to spend extra time helping them defend their city etc rather than concentrating on their own troops or upgrades, in turn the defending league becomes weak and can start off with a handful of members and swiftly get cut down to a few seniors who get boxed in without any support. 

Cadets was great and I have met good and fair leagues and also made friends that share the same goal of being able to learn and progress without feeling under the thumb. Smaller league team bfs are a great idea to give new players a chance to feel the game and learn from their mentors. Maybe a private bf for training with a limit on league levels 1-5 - just a thought to promote more active players who get as excited as we do about this brilliant game

Not a bad idea, but in my experience it wont have the desired effect. The problem is that most players tend to gravitate to the larger leagues, then the leagues tend to form alliances that increases their numbers even more. WeFew is VERY familiar with the difficulties associated with operating with 6-10 players in that environment. It can be done successfully though, and is quite fun. You get a lot better fights than the snoozers the 20-40 man alliances give. 

My line id is mefaircloth. Hit me up if you'd like to talk more about this in detail.

• Avery unfeatured and unpinned this topic